Don't have an account? Create one!

Bandit Lee Way born May 27, 2009

AuthorMessage
mona disappeared.
In The Murder Scene
mona disappeared.
June 8th, 2009 at 02:21pm
Deb:
You wouldn't see a resemblance yet unless you were looking really, really closely.
actually, my old social studies teacher got a baby, and his baby looked exactly like him. his baby was only two weeks old.

anyways, back to the baby picture. i seriously doubt that its their baby. this baby is about 4-5 months. she doesnt look like a new born baby.
if it /is/ bandit, i'd think its highly disrespectful and dumbest thing to do. they shouldnt post any picture of bandit, unless either lindsey or gerard took it and decided to put it on the interweb.
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
June 8th, 2009 at 02:39pm
everything mona had.:
my old social studies teacher got a baby, and his baby looked exactly like him. his baby was only two weeks old.[/font]
Like I said, you'd have to be looking really closely at the baby, not at a fuzzy buzznet picture, and even then, it takes a couple of months for their facial features to fully form into those of a little person.
Harley Quinn.
Awake and Unafraid
Harley Quinn.
June 8th, 2009 at 03:45pm
Well, I'm skeptical to believe anything posted on Buzznet but I hope to sweet Jesus that there is not photo of Bandit posted on some sketchy website. I swear, the nerve of people these days. Like when paparazzi hound Angelina Jolie every time she adds a new addition to her family. I just want to smack people. Can people just allow the new family to be happy and let them release a picture when they are ready? Patience my loves.

-Le sighh.
anthony green.
In The Murder Scene
anthony green.
June 8th, 2009 at 06:42pm
I saw that picture, it doesn't even LOOK real.
Did people seriously fall for it?
+ It looked more like a boy than a girl tbqh. File

anyways.
congrats to the parents on the latest addition to the odd-yet-cute-in-some-weird-way celebrity baby club.
I'm sure B-Ditty will make her parents proud.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
June 9th, 2009 at 11:44am
There were two pictures. Once obviously fake of lyn-z with a baby and one of a baby lying in a cot. I think personally that's fake too. I just don't want them posted here!
bellamurte
Killjoy
bellamurte
June 12th, 2009 at 09:03am
They'll release a picture when they're ready, if they ever are. I don't think they should feel the need to post a picture of her.

As regards to her name. There's a girl sat two seats away from me called Angeliki Varallis. I'm not even that sure how to spell her name. And yet everyone really likes her even though she's dresses like she ran through her wardrobe backwards in the dark!
And also her name is Bandit Lee Way. Her first name is unique but her middle is fairly normal, which leaves it open to "Well I don't like my unusual first name but I like my middle one" They've given her a 'normal' option as well. My first name is Jessica and I can't stand it! It's so common and boring, I'm almost jealous her parents were adventurous enough to give her a cool name. Better still I was named after one of my dad's ex girlfriends. Shocked
Didn't someone name their kid Apple? And one of Micheal Jackson's is called Blanket? At least she has a name, not a item or a piece of food!
Besides they do live in LA and aren't loads of kids there with weird names.
To be fair I do feel a little sorry for her, she's going to grow up and have her name dragged through fan fictions and rumors before she was even a day old, she's going to be/feel constantly questioned and probably a little confused by all the attention -i know I would be- and at the end of the day when she gets fed her dinner, bathed and tucked into bed she's going to look up not to Gerard Way and Lyn-Z the rock stars but to her mum and dad, just the way I'd like to think that most of you look up at your's.

And someone mentioned the thing about seeing pictures of her dad and Frankie kissing, I saw a picture of my dad kissing his best mate, it never really bothered me, and I assume she'll think the same thing. I'm more praying she doesn't stumble across any Waycest!! Gerard my dear, you may want to invest in some Internet parent controls
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
June 12th, 2009 at 04:57pm
Chris Martin (Coldplay) and Gweneth Paltrow named their girl Apple. "Blanket" has an actual name: Prince Michael Jackson II
blackisback4444
Killjoy
blackisback4444
June 16th, 2009 at 12:44pm
itz so sick!!!1 i was @ school on the computer wen i found out and i was freakin excited! i told every1 i new and even tho sum of them didnt giv a (bad word) others jumped up and down and screamed with me!
glitter geek.
Shotgun Sinner
glitter geek.
June 16th, 2009 at 07:45pm
You know, all of a sudden this has become more like a discussion thread than a "congratulations" thread. I would like to move on from poor naming choices and onto something else. I was named after my dad and now whenever people meet me they ask, "Isn't that a boy name?"
I'm sick of it. It's time to move on.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
June 17th, 2009 at 09:59am
If the mods/admins thought that enough was enough, we would have said it by now instead of joining into the discussion, and they would be moving on. If the others who post in this thread want to move on, fine, but it's on topic, so they can discuss the name topic until they're blue in the face if they so choose.

other staff - if i'm thinking wrong, correct me.
Jenny.
Jenny.
June 17th, 2009 at 01:10pm
I agree, Lycia.
x..touching_hands..x
Really Not Okay
x..touching_hands..x
June 18th, 2009 at 12:12pm
I personally think it's a cute name, although it makes me think she's going to have to grow into a bit of a cheeky rogue to pull it off.

And in regards to her seeing/reading things about her parents etc. that is no different from any other family. All families have their own difficulties, and just because their 'difficulty' is going to be being forced into the public eye, that doesn't make it any more of a worthy 'difficulty' than, say, not being able to afford the weekly foodshop. Everyone can only be a product of their own childhood, and in that regard she will be no different; she's just a child like any other after all.
a touch of anarchy.
Shotgun Sinner
a touch of anarchy.
June 18th, 2009 at 01:08pm
If she sees pictures of her dad and Frankie, she will obviously ask questions. I trust Gee to tell her straight that is a thing they did on stage, and it didn't mean anything. If she young enough, she accept that. if she older, he could explain about why they did it to stop homophobia.
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
June 18th, 2009 at 02:37pm
Although I think growing up around the people she will, she won't think it's 'gross' or 'weird'.
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
June 20th, 2009 at 05:01am
Tallulah; Schechter:
I wonder if i'll get all this attention when my baby arrives.

Lol I know I didn't *sobs*
I can't believe I didn't see this thread before - Lin-Z the bitch, beat me by four days Smile I knew she was due same time as me (I went seven days over my due date)!!

Bandit is a frickin' badass name. I love it Smile

Many, many congratulations to the happy new family. I hope Gerard and Lindsey are enjoying their babymoon and sucking up that newborn smell, there's nothing like it Smile (Which reminds me, mine needs a bath, she smells like vomit!!)
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
June 20th, 2009 at 07:58am
Fabulous Vegas:
You know, all of a sudden this has become more like a discussion thread than a "congratulations" thread. I would like to move on from poor naming choices and onto something else. I was named after my dad and now whenever people meet me they ask, "Isn't that a boy name?"
I'm sick of it. It's time to move on.

This isnt a congratulations thread.

The celebration thread for congtratulations can be found in the Chamber.

This is a news thread and therefore discussions based on the news are welcome here.
Spirit of Jazz.
Motor Baby
Spirit of Jazz.
June 21st, 2009 at 11:45am
bellamurte:
Gerard my dear, you may want to invest in some Internet parent controls.

Haha, I agree. That will be difficult for her... One day she stumbles upon mibba and there's 20 million stories about her, her father, and Frank... Shocked poor kid. xD But I suppose there's no stopping it, every famous person's kid probably goes through something of that sort... If Lindsey Lohan ever has kids her son/daughter will probably have a heart attack when he sees that oh-so-lovely picture of his mommy getting out of the car without underwear on... I'm not sure which would be more scarring... that or fanfiction... hmm. It's not funny at all, I would be quite freaked out if I was a ten year old stumbling upon a story depicting my dad and my dad's friend falling in love and adopting me... xD

just sayin'. =)
Person0001
Always Born a Crime
Person0001
June 22nd, 2009 at 09:58am
Superstar!:
I would be quite freaked out if I was a ten year old stumbling upon a story depicting my dad and my dad's friend falling in love and adopting me.
I honestly think she will do her best to avoid anything pertaining to her parents having sex, like all children do, and I doubt that'd happen to her at 10.
lindsayballato
Killjoy
lindsayballato
June 27th, 2009 at 11:03pm
Smile Cute! I can't wait!
kaitlyn.
Demolition Lover
kaitlyn.
July 5th, 2009 at 05:31pm
so there's another pic of "bandit" thats going around on twitter and people are pretty positive its her. I'm not gonna post it though, but i have to say its more convincing than the other "bandit" picture.