Don't have an account? Create one!

Letters to Anyone

AuthorMessage
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
March 12th, 2015 at 11:47pm
self,

get your shit together. start feeling real again soon please.
cricket.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
cricket.
March 13th, 2015 at 08:55am

m-

the past few days have been great. thank you for being my friend, god knows I needed one.

L
cricket.
cricket.
March 18th, 2015 at 11:50am

you-

idk what is going on between you and pablo, but I'm sorry you're so insecure about your relationship that you feel the need to drag me into it. we've been friends longer than he's known you, and if that bothers you than that's just too fucking bad. I'm not trying to "steal your man", and even if he was flirting with me, that's all on him.

grow the fuck up.

L
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
March 19th, 2015 at 01:58pm
You,
I cant fucking believe you. You found a job where you were making fantastic hours and even better money. I have no doubt it was hard work. Nobody said it wasn't. I'm sure you had bad days. But that was no reason to fucking quit. Literally anyone we know would've killed for that opportunity. And you just threw it away because you "cant do it". You think I enjoy my job? My job fucking sucks and sometimes my depression gets in the way. But I don't quit. I need the job. I perform to the best of my ability. I keep trying. No fucking excuses.
Vanessa
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
March 20th, 2015 at 12:46pm
C,
You have no idea how happy you made me. I've practically been in love with you for two years. And now I'm your girlfriend, holy shit. It's still sinking in.
J
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
March 20th, 2015 at 09:43pm
You,
I wanna scream it as loud as I possibly can. We aren't working out. I'm sorry. We just aren't. Nothings working. Nothings helping. I wanna end us so badly. But I have to keep silent. It's my only hope.
Me

You,
I'm sick of denying it. You don't love me how I love you. I have to move on. I don't know how, but I'll figure it out. This hurts so much...
Me
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
March 23rd, 2015 at 04:30pm
C,
I swear our lives would both be forever changed for the better. Well, maybe not. But I can't think of one negative outcome. So I'm convinced we'd both highly benefit. I know for a fact I would. If only it were in my hands. I have zero control.
Vanessa
cricket.
cricket.
March 24th, 2015 at 09:50pm

Alex-

meeting you today had to be fate. there's no other way to describe the perfect chain of events that lead to this meeting. I'm so happy that fate decided to intervene though, because god knows you're exactly the person I need in my life right now.

L
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
March 24th, 2015 at 10:13pm
C,
My head says no. My heart says yes. But what you say is most important. And so far you haven't said anything. I need a sign.
Vanessa
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
April 13th, 2015 at 05:00pm
Corey,
You're everything I've ever wanted and hoped for, but everything I cant have. You slipped through my fingers. I'm just really sorry I'm not good at hiding my feelings. I know you're sick of it.
Vanessa
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
April 22nd, 2015 at 07:25pm
Dear Band WAYT,
I love you guys so much, I really do. I honestly don't know what I'd do without y'all. You guys have helped me out so much, you've been there for my ups and downs. I'm still going through what may be my worst down ever. And lately it's been feeling like I'm annoying y'all with what I'm going through.

After nine years, I think I'm going to be taking a break from INO to focus on me and on school.
I'll be back eventually. I love you guys.
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
April 23rd, 2015 at 01:06am
c & v,

thank you for always being there for me. your family has introduced me to what life is like when you live outside the norm, by your own rules. and i love it so much. you show me that it's possible to not succumb to a 9 to 5, work-eat-sleep-die routine. you've shown me that you can enjoy what you do and make a living.
you've also shown me the true love that friends and family can share. besides my nana, you may be the most selfless people that i know, and that is so admirable to me. i'm so incredibly grateful that you treat me like i'm a part of your family and that you've been there for me when my real family can't be. you're teaching me how to love and let love in to my life. letting love in is something that's so hard for me. i really hope i can improve and open myself up to that.
thank you.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
April 23rd, 2015 at 01:49pm
Mom,
Its my fault and Im sorry.
Vanessa
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
April 24th, 2015 at 10:24am
B,
I wish you lived closer. I wish I had the courage to say hello. I just wish you knew.
Vanessa
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
April 24th, 2015 at 11:02pm
Myself,
I truly hope you find peace. Honestly. I know your depression will say otherwise, but you need/deserve peace. You're torturing yourself, and you're also bringing down the people you love. You need to let the toxins go. You know very well what those toxins are. It's scary. It's something you'd rather not experience. You'd rather just stay in your comfort zone, even if you're totally unhappy. It's easier to believe your own happiness doesn't matter, but I promise it does. You need to take a leap of faith. It will be okay, but only if you let it be okay. You're living a lie. You really do make it harder than it really is. I know you feel lost and trapped, but you can escape. Nothing is forcing you to stay here except your own fears. Not that those fears aren't rational. They're very real. But they aren't nearly as terrifying as you're making them seem. It wont be a fast process. You wont act on the revelation any time soon. You need to give him a chance to find someone who will love him. It's not meant to be easy. It takes courage, and it will take time to build up. You CAN do it if you allow yourself to. Believe in yourself. It will be worth it in the end, but you wont be around to see the end if you don't take the right steps now. You can do it. I know you'll tell yourself otherwise, but you really can do it. Have enough faith in yourself and the decisions you make.
Vanessa
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
April 26th, 2015 at 05:30pm
Dear C,
I miss you so much. I can't stop thinking about you, you're the first person I think about in the morning when I wake up and the last person I think about when I go to bed.
What is it about you that has me so drawn to you? I don't understand. I've liked other guys before but there is just something about you that has me crazy about you.
I dreamed about you last night and it was amazing but at the same time so painful, because I miss you and I want you here.
I just want to hold you close and not let go. These next few weeks will be torture. But I made it two years, I'm sure I can make it another month.

-J
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
May 1st, 2015 at 01:43pm
Dear Brandy,

I know we don't talk much. But I think you're amazing. You're really funny and witty and you seem v genuine. You don't find honest people, like that, anymore.
Keep it up. I really get excited to see you when you're online. :Smiley

M
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
May 2nd, 2015 at 03:25pm
Myself,
So, where's that progress you promised? I have yet to see any of it.
Just remember to take deep breaths. Rescue is possible, even for you.
Vanessa
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
May 4th, 2015 at 09:10pm
Dear Kayla,

Almost 11 months, dear.
I'm starting to realize that maybe you were right. Maybe i did stop loving you. Maybe i was the one who really ended it.
And i guess it makes me an asshole to say that i miss you now, now that it's over.
But sometimes i do. Sometimes I do miss you, your hands always so reassuring on my back, your laugh to soothe the tears away, your eyes always glowing in the middle of the night, as i to say "it'sokay that you can't sleep. I can't either." all that stuff.

The thing is, I moved on. I grew up. I found new friends, I met a lot of new people, i started on new projects, made a name for myself and bought a new car.
But sometimes, just someitmes, I find myself missing something. Not like you miss your wallet when it falls out of your pocket, or the way you miss a dog when it runs away.
More like, sometimes I feel alone in a crowd, or I feel like my words don't quite sound the same outloud.

Sometimes I miss you. Sometimes I still love you.
But darling, I must be honest. Not enough to say that i made a mistake. Not enough to want to go back. No.
The most important part about all of this is that, despite these moments, these waking dreams. I have learned to love myself more than you ever loved me.

And as June Ninth becomes closer, I am not the same scared little girl who was trying to run away.

M
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
May 4th, 2015 at 09:10pm
Dear Kayla,

Almost 11 months, dear.
I'm starting to realize that maybe you were right. Maybe i did stop loving you. Maybe i was the one who really ended it.
And i guess it makes me an asshole to say that i miss you now, now that it's over.
But sometimes i do. Sometimes I do miss you, your hands always so reassuring on my back, your laugh to soothe the tears away, your eyes always glowing in the middle of the night, as i to say "it'sokay that you can't sleep. I can't either." all that stuff.

The thing is, I moved on. I grew up. I found new friends, I met a lot of new people, i started on new projects, made a name for myself and bought a new car.
But sometimes, just someitmes, I find myself missing something. Not like you miss your wallet when it falls out of your pocket, or the way you miss a dog when it runs away.
More like, sometimes I feel alone in a crowd, or I feel like my words don't quite sound the same outloud.

Sometimes I miss you. Sometimes I still love you.
But darling, I must be honest. Not enough to say that i made a mistake. Not enough to want to go back. No.
The most important part about all of this is that, despite these moments, these waking dreams. I have learned to love myself more than you ever loved me.

And as June Ninth becomes closer, I am not the same scared little girl who was trying to run away.

M