Don't have an account? Create one!

Letters to Anyone

AuthorMessage
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
November 29th, 2014 at 08:31pm
Devin.
You really are something else. He couldn't work those days because his car died. The only reason you don't have enough money for rent is because you go to school five days a week and work two days a week. Sometimes. He works way more hours than you. Why dont you bitch about your man getting more hours? You don't even buy your animals food. I've bought cat food the past ten times, and Ive bought dog food on more than a handful of occasions. The animals would be dead if it weren't for me. And you guys buy more alcohol than actual food. How can you afford all that alcohol, but not rent? Or animal food? You make me sick. He works as much as he can. Usually five days a week. Not the hours he wants, but it's a whole lot better than the nothing you claim he's doing. Also, who the fuck STARTS partying at 4 in the morning? I just honestly hate you both.
Vanessa

CJ,
I know this will hurt, and may fail, but you need to go back and live with your mom. It wont be fun. It wont be easy. It wont be ideal. But I think it's necessary at this point.
Vanessa
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
December 3rd, 2014 at 06:03pm
---

i love you but i can't believe you've done this to me. i'm just starting my adult life and you've already completely fucked me over. did you want this life for me? i'm starting out already deep in the hole. did you want me to spend my life in crippling debt because of you? want me to have a shitty life and not be able to afford anything because you've taken everything from me?
i don't think you've thought about those things; the consequences of your actions. i don't think your answer would be yes to any of those things but that's what your actions are leading up to. do you even realize how much you're hurting me?
either you do know and won't stop or you have a serious problem or addiction or something that you can't seem to break away from. so you resort to this. it's not even that money burns a hole in your pocket, it's that you'll do anything to get it. even steal it.
please get help. it's hurting me. it's hurting all of us.

h
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
December 3rd, 2014 at 07:47pm
r,

your voice can always comfort me. there are some musicians or bands that i love so much but there are always a couple songs here and there that i don't care for. i've loved everything you've ever put your stamp on. i wish i could tell you this. i mean, i COULD, but i wish i could tell you this in person. it means a lot more that way than coming from someone on the internet.
it's really funny how music finds you at the right time. and your music is always right there for me. i can listen to a song i've heard eight thousand times and it adapts to whatever i'm going through. makes me feel like you've been through it too and while you maybe don't know the answer you know how to make me feel less alone.
i'll never be able to thank you enough for everything you've done for me. i've loved watching you grow as a man and a musician in the past several years. it makes me proud that i've stuck with you for this long. i believe in everything you do and i wish you nothing but success and happiness and anything you could ever hope for. thank you for being you.

-h
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
December 3rd, 2014 at 08:26pm
C,
I spent all day with you. I wish you knew just how tempting it was to grab you and kiss you. I had a million chances. I just know better...You're the addiction I can't quit. You're the craving I cant curb.
Vanessa
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
December 4th, 2014 at 09:35am
Ned,
I have to ask, and I wont even be mad with an honest answer. Am I even still employed? I mean, this makes three weeks since you've called me in. I mean, I get business is slow and all that, but I'm the only one who isn't working. I get Susan has to be there. And you do, obviously. But you both complain about Adam constantly, and he's somehow still there, even with slow business. All he does is come in during the evening shift and clean up. I could do that, if yall hate him so much. Not that I think he needs to be fired, he does a decent job. Just stop selling me short. If I was in my right mind, I'd quit. No point being employed there if I'm never there. It's getting out of hand.
Vanessa
cricket.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
cricket.
December 15th, 2014 at 08:53pm

P-

I don't even know where to begin. You used to be so good to me. I thought you were going to be the best friend I ever had- I had every reason to believe. Now we barely talk because you think I'm "too depressing to talk to". And that still hurts. A lot. Obviously you don't understand depression so I'm going to lay it out for you in the simplest way possible- yes, sometimes it's extreme sadness, but other times it's the emotional equivalent of watching the paint dry- meaning you just don't feel anything. And you made me feel something when we were together. It was something good. Something wonderful. And I want that feeling back, even though I should prpbably just accept that it's gone.

I don't know where I'm going with this or what else to say.

L
cricket.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
cricket.
December 17th, 2014 at 01:50pm
VanWyngarden.:

P-

I don't even know where to begin. You used to be so good to me. I thought you were going to be the best friend I ever had- I had every reason to believe. Now we barely talk because you think I'm "too depressing to talk to". And that still hurts. A lot. Obviously you don't understand depression so I'm going to lay it out for you in the simplest way possible- yes, sometimes it's extreme sadness, but other times it's the emotional equivalent of watching the paint dry- meaning you just don't feel anything. And you made me feel something when we were together. It was something good. Something wonderful. And I want that feeling back, even though I should prpbably just accept that it's gone.

I don't know where I'm going with this or what else to say.

L

P-

maybe I was wrong about the feeling being gone. I felt a glimmer of it last night when we were talking and that made me really happy.

L
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
December 17th, 2014 at 05:22pm
D,
Actually, no. This isn't where I thought I'd end up. When I was younger, I was actually similar to how I am now. My interest would constantly change. I'd pick a career I think would be fun, but then it'd change the next week. In church they taught us that if you listen, God would revel what you're supposed to be. Of course I don't believe that now, but I did when I was younger. Everyone else had it "revealed". Why not me? I still have no idea what I want for a career. I expected to know by eighteen. I'm way past that now. I also expected to stay ay the daycare and make enough money to live and figure it out. That also didn't happen. A came in and blindsided us all by firing us one by one. It's been a struggle since then. I didn't get my cosmetology license. I didn't even want to, but I really did try so I wouldn't be a failure. I failed the test by one point. And that one point wasn't even based on performance, but based on how much I sanitized my hands. I felt pressured to go to school. I shouldn't have went and wasted all that money. But I genuinely thought if I'm gonna be miserable, I might as well not be broke too. Now I'm still both. I still technically have two jobs, but I haven't been to N's in almost a whole month. So it doesn't really count anymore. And K only works me three days a week, for a few hours at the most. I honestly can't do much about it. I've been looking for full time work. It's just simply not there. Even the unemployment office is only hiring people experienced in furniture. I'm trying really fucking hard. I know you don't believe it. I'm also trying really hard to focus on my future and what I wanna be. I'm slightly leaning towards being a counselor. I hope it doesn't change next week. I just wish you could see things from my side. But I can't make you.
Vanessa
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
December 18th, 2014 at 04:50pm
C,
I'd really like to know what your text was about. I haven't sent you any gifts. You know I'd never send anything or drop it off. I'd hand it to you personally. That being said, I've been freaking out and sobbing because I wont be able to get you a gift. My parents were low on cash, so I bought all the Christmas gifts. My bank account has been cut by more than half just this month. And then bills came. My parents are paying me back 200 tomorrow, but I really cant be spending it. I just hope you like the sentimental card I'll have to get you. I'm deeply sorry.
Vanessa
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
December 22nd, 2014 at 08:20pm
Corey,
Please be okay. Please just let this be me freaking out over nothing. You were acting so odd earlier, but you told me the medicine does that to you. You told me not to worry. I should've driven you to the hospital instead of back home. I should've told your mom before I left. I really hope it's nothing. I don't think I'd last very long without you here.
Vanessa
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
December 22nd, 2014 at 10:07pm
c,

i had a great time talking with you last night. you can talk my ear off any day. i can't wait to see you again.

----

k,

i hope you're serious about this. if you're not, it would honestly crush me. thank you for giving me a chance.
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
December 26th, 2014 at 04:06pm
s,

i was right. it seems as if no one will ever be good enough for you. i'm just thankful that nothing between us ever happened because i know i would have ended up heartbroken. and i'm finally happy and comfortable in a relationship for once in my life. i don't think i would have felt that way with you.

- mandy
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
December 26th, 2014 at 05:38pm
k,

please don't let me down. i know you said my enthusiasm made you feel motivated and i hope to god that you don't back out on me. i'm absolutely terrified of that and i think that's where my anxiety is stemming from. this is everything i've ever wanted to do. please don't let this fall through. i'll owe you everything if this all works out. please don't give up on me. i'm not giving up on myself.
and please don't give up on yourself either.
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
December 28th, 2014 at 09:31pm
Dear Melvin,
I'm so sorry that happened to you. I tried to get you but you ran off too fast. I'm so sorry that you had to suffer, even if it was for such a short amount of time. I just hope you know how much we all loved you. We still love you. You brightened my entire year by just being with you for one short week. I love you. And it hurts knowing that you're gone. It hurts so much. I hope you are really in a better place. I'm so sorry I couldn't help you. I'm so so so sorry. I love you so much, kiddo. Rest in peace, my little Baby Boo. In Love

Jen
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
December 29th, 2014 at 12:25pm
Dad,
I'm trying really hard to keep my cool. Although punching you right in the face would be a nice stress reliever.
Vanessa
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
December 29th, 2014 at 04:02pm
Tucker,

Please find Melvin up there in dog heaven and keep him company.

Becca
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
January 1st, 2015 at 08:52pm
Don,
Just...stop smelling so good and stop being so handsome and kind. You're just two years younger than my parents. You have children and grandchildren. I shouldn't like you.
Vanessa
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
January 4th, 2015 at 03:29pm
Don.
I knew there was a reason why we got so close so quickly. Maybe this isn't so taboo after all. Smile
Vanessa
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
January 5th, 2015 at 06:41pm
addy,

i'm so excited to meet you. i've known your mom for about 5 years now and she is one of the most tender-hearted people i've ever met. she already loves you with all of her soul and i can see it in her eyes and her glowing smile when she talks about you.
i think you've already changed her for the better as well. she's very timid and shy and sometimes a bit socially awkward and always a little strange in a good way. sometimes she holds grudges for too long or can't let go of the past, but i can see that she's already moving away from all of that. it's like she's a different person and you're not even born yet! i can't wait to see how she'll grow with you in her arms.
we'll meet you soon, sweet girl.

hollie
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
January 8th, 2015 at 10:49am
T,
I believe you. I really do. I just need to hear it from him.
Vanessa