Don't have an account? Create one!

The Confessions Thread

AuthorMessage
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
November 3rd, 2014 at 08:38am
fancy pirouettes;:
I really need to try to get motivated to do something with my life.
But I just can't. I think I may have accepted that fact that I will never do anything with my life.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
November 4th, 2014 at 11:57am
I can't believe anything thats happening to me.
I can't. It's all laying out, working out, sitting there.
And I hate talking about it, because i went through so much to get where i am and i just want to say that, but everytime i do, i feel like im being an ass and bragging.
I wish other people had more oppertunites. I'd feel better.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
November 8th, 2014 at 04:03pm
I'm so sick of me. I'm tired of my emotions telling me something when it's clearly something else. It all boils down to being in love with my best friend, trying to stop, and failing. He doesn't love me. I know it. I don't wanna accept it though. After seven years I'm finally taking steps to overcome it, but so far it's been a loss. I can't seem to win. He's the only light I've ever known. He's my one true home. But I have to let all of that go. I'm engaged to man I've been with for three years. I have to keep this up. It's literally all I have at this point. I have to learn to love again. My life seems to be moving so fast, and I can't keep up. I wish I could pause.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
November 8th, 2014 at 04:03pm
oops.
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
November 8th, 2014 at 10:52pm
all this time i thought you were using me but i was using you just as much.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
November 9th, 2014 at 07:43pm
I really don't care about this anymore. I should, and I thought if I fought hard enough I could learn to care again. But I don't. I know nothing will change. Maybe that's best. Maybe things should just stay how they are right this moment.
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
November 9th, 2014 at 11:12pm
I really want to message you but I don't want to seem like a creep/stalker.
But you found me first and then provided me the means to find you by giving my your full name.
Which is super hot btw.
I think I fell in love with your name.
Ughhhhhh.
roseieroway
Salute You in Your Grave
roseieroway
November 10th, 2014 at 01:00pm
I messed up big time, H. I am ridiculously in love with you, even though you not only hate me, but you are with somebody else. H, I fucking love you, but you want nothing to do with me, and it breaks my heart.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
November 12th, 2014 at 03:21pm
I can either stay where I am now and be broke and miserable. Or I can take this year-long internship, risk losing it because I honestly suck at the beauty business, being slightly less broke (maybe), and still be miserable. I can't afford school yet, for anything. Not that I know what I wanna do. But I'd just like a choice where I can be just a little bit happy. I feel like that's too much to ask. Since I only have a few days to decide, I'll probably end up doing the internship. Since I know what's most likely to happen, I guess I don't really have much to loose. Here goes nothing. Quite literally.
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
November 13th, 2014 at 01:04pm
i think my problem is that i'm too selfish with my spare time. i'd rather just sit at home, playing a video game or reading a book or even watching something on netflix, rather than spend time with people.
roseieroway
Salute You in Your Grave
roseieroway
November 13th, 2014 at 01:06pm
I lie, I hate people, but most of all i hate myself.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
November 15th, 2014 at 03:01pm
I'm terrified I need professional therapy, again. But i REFUSE to go because i refuse to believe that Kayla hurt me that badly, that im gonig to be fucked up, forever.
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
November 16th, 2014 at 09:11am
I fucking hate spammers!
what the actual fuck is the point of them?
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
November 17th, 2014 at 09:46am
she was my brother's girlfriend, my friend, my concert buddy, my work out buddy, etc. today, she would have been 27 years old. but she'll never be older than 25. i've been an emotional wreck since she passed away in june of 2013. i've had messed up dreams about her, i've had to see a therapist to overcome those dreams, and i've often wondered why it had to happen to her. however, i am glad that i knew her for those seven years. i just hope that my brother is okay today.
roseieroway
Salute You in Your Grave
roseieroway
November 17th, 2014 at 09:48am
i am hiding from my bisexuality. i feel trapped.
cricket.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
cricket.
November 17th, 2014 at 03:38pm

I wish it didn't have to end like this. I wish it didn't have to end at all. I wish we were still friends. But maybe this is for the better.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
November 17th, 2014 at 11:42pm
The first dream I had last night actually caused me to wake up with my heart racing.
The rest of them from last night weren't as terrifying, but were unpleasant.
and yet, I can't stop thinking about them. not to torture myself, but almost as though I wish they had happened. or I'm just romanticizing them.
roseieroway
Salute You in Your Grave
roseieroway
November 18th, 2014 at 09:50am
I was molested in Kindergarten, then my brother sexually assaulted autumn/winter of my freshman year, and I was orally raped by a guy i called a friend spring of my sophomore year.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
November 18th, 2014 at 08:05pm
I know what I need to do. Sadly it's not that simple.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
November 20th, 2014 at 02:14pm
I just want to be someone's wife. I want the security of waking up by his side and his sweet, approving eyes when i pop out of our closet in some cute, punk, outfit.
and I want someone who's working to keep our family and house afloat, as much as I am.
And someone who acctually sees a future in me, not just a past time or an excuse.
I want to be at lunch with someone and glance down at my hand and see the ring that they exclusively pickedo out for me.
Someday, I guess.