Don't have an account? Create one!

The Confessions Thread

AuthorMessage
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
November 20th, 2014 at 07:20pm
I can't work there. I just can't. I've heard too many horror stories.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
November 21st, 2014 at 02:48pm
I am very, very, very happy with this news. Even if it is just a rumor, the fact that it's being talked about is a victory. Hopefully you'll get exactly what you deserve. You should feel all the pain and suffering we've all felt at your hands. I still hate you, and I hope you suffer. That would be the ultimate victory.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
November 22nd, 2014 at 01:07pm
I would do anything in my power, anything that's even a fraction possible, for you.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
November 22nd, 2014 at 02:45pm
frnk iero.:
I would do anything in my power, anything that's even a fraction possible, for you.
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
November 23rd, 2014 at 07:41pm
your pain is breaking my heart in half but i'm glad it's me you choose to talk to about it.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
November 24th, 2014 at 08:29am
I'm so sick of you. You're not motivating at all. You need to just shut up. That would help me a lot more.
roseieroway
Salute You in Your Grave
roseieroway
November 25th, 2014 at 01:15pm
I can't fucking get over you, and it breaks my heart Sad
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
November 26th, 2014 at 02:10am
I kind of hope that when I see all my cousins on thanksgiving, that it somehow leads to me wrestling with my male cousins to prove my jiu jitsu knowledge.
I'd like for them to think they can take me, only to be proven way wrong.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
November 26th, 2014 at 09:40am
I'm too easily flattered. And it doesn't help that my heart is a jumbled mess at the moment. I'm not the cheating kind though. Thankfully.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
November 26th, 2014 at 03:15pm
I wish I wouldn't let her ignorance get in the way of my future.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
November 26th, 2014 at 07:33pm
I still have to listen to MCR on a regular basis to get over my dark days.
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
November 29th, 2014 at 06:53pm
i want what all of my friends seem to have, but they make it look easy and it's not easy for me.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
November 30th, 2014 at 10:39am
I'm not going to ask your permission to stay and help your staff whom you neglect. Have you lost your damn mind? I don't care if you're my boss or not. You already neglect our physical safety by not calling someone to fix the massive water leak, we've all already slipped and almost broken bones because of it. You also bombard them with so much work on top of their other work, they need help. I don't mind staying later to help them. And I won't ask your permission to do it. I just wont.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
December 1st, 2014 at 08:17pm
You are the fire inside of my heart. We have a connection far deeper than anyone could ever understand. You're the light poking through my blinds. You're my summer. However, you're also my downfall. My weakness. Everything I want/need, but everything I cant have. You give my life meaning. You're my best friend. You understand me, and if you don't you try. That's more than I can say for anyone else in my life. I really wish you were the man I'm marrying. I'm sure you're meant for someone better than me though. Just know no one in this world will ever love you as much as I do.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
December 5th, 2014 at 01:09pm
I think when I'm older, im gonna break into my old High school, with my husband and fuck all over the hallways then vandalize some of the windows and lockers and shit, and then makea run for it.
I want a relationship like that. Like the characters in my books.
After all, I do want the ceremony to be in a cemetary. And my mother always said that that was where "criminals" got married.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
December 5th, 2014 at 01:50pm
I'm trying my very hardest to be festive. I wanna look forward to Christmas, but I can't seem to find even an ounce of festivity in me. My actual birthday isn't too very long after Christmas. I'm gonna give people the wrong date. I have zero interest in celebrating anymore birthdays until I get myself out of this slump. I'm a 21 year old failure who has nothing to show for anything. I refuse to be any older than 21 and be in this position. I'll freeze myself in time until things start working out. I'll probably be 21 until I'm 30. I have no interest in celebrating anything anymore.
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
December 5th, 2014 at 01:51pm
Richey Edwards.:
I'm trying my very hardest to be festive. I wanna look forward to Christmas, but I can't seem to find even an ounce of festivity in me. I have zero interest in celebrating until I get myself out of this slump.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
December 6th, 2014 at 09:01pm
I don't even know why I bothered trying to help. I always mess it up.
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
December 7th, 2014 at 10:23pm
i am trying so fucking hard to help you but everything i do doesn't work. you've put literally the weight of the world on my shoulders and i can't sleep now because i'm so fucking terrified of what you might do to yourself. this is scaring the hell out of me
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
December 8th, 2014 at 08:43am
LITERALLY ALL IVE DONE IS GO OUT AND LOOK FOR A JOB AND THEY'VE ALL TOLD ME TO APPLY ONLINE. FUCK OFF! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.