Don't have an account? Create one!

The Confessions Thread

AuthorMessage
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
February 2nd, 2015 at 03:23pm
I just wanna love you again. You're the one I'm supposed to love. I wanna go back to that place. It's not like I just wanna up and leave. But it hasn't gotten better, as much as we've tried. My options are dwindling.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
February 2nd, 2015 at 11:52pm
I really fucking hate hot weather, skimpy clothes and beaches.
And I really do love Winter.
But for some reason, through all the snow and cold, I keep day dreaming about being in a black bikini and tanning on a nice beach with clear water.

Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
February 3rd, 2015 at 06:59pm
I'm just so tired of feeling used. You dont seem to care that there might be something wrong with me. The only reason I have sex with you is because I want you to stop asking. Just stop asking. I'm sorry I'm never in the mood enough for you. Every time I agree, I feel so used. And it hurts me to feel that way.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
February 4th, 2015 at 01:51pm
Stupid! Stupid! Stupid! Why did I do that? Why did I like it? Why do I want more?
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
February 4th, 2015 at 09:26pm
im so worried that im getting desperate.
I promised myself no more random sex, ever again. But I dont know. I might have to have some kind of casual encounter to keep my sanity.
cricket.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
cricket.
February 4th, 2015 at 09:31pm

I really miss you.
I still think you're a piece of shit.
but I miss you.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
February 4th, 2015 at 09:42pm
druggy cock dragon.:

I really miss you.
I still think you're a piece of shit.
but I miss you.

everyday, tbch
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
February 5th, 2015 at 01:17pm
It breaks my heart that you'll be gone this time next week. I hope you never forget me. Cause I'll never forget you as long as I live.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
February 5th, 2015 at 07:58pm
I can't believe you gave me your ring. The ring you swore you'd never take off. So sweet :3
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
February 5th, 2015 at 10:37pm
none of this even matters and it kills me
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
February 5th, 2015 at 10:43pm
I didn't think a fucked up finger could fuck me up this much.
It's like every since Sunday, I've just been sinking deeper into a hole that I can't even begin to climb out of. With my finger jacked up, I can't train at 100%. I'm too busy thinking about where my hand is and if it's going to get hurt. And I can't get the grips that are so essential in the sport. I might as well not even train
But I can't fathom 6 weeks of not training when the only thing that's keeping me off the mat is one stupid finger.

I tried training three days this week. Out of those three, I felt like I was out of place each of them. I felt like I arrived somewhere uninvited, but no one has the heart to tell me to leave.
And I just feel so defeated. I might just stop training. I feel like I shouldn't be there. I can't enjoy myself... all because of one stupid fucking finger. I hate it
alaska 5000
Tragic With a Capital T
alaska 5000
February 6th, 2015 at 11:15am
the guy I like actually likes me back! except nothing can happen because he moves overseas in five months! fuck!
roseieroway
Salute You in Your Grave
roseieroway
February 6th, 2015 at 01:10pm
I am in love with this amazing boy, but he is nineteen, I am seventeen. We are still gonna be together, but still
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
February 6th, 2015 at 03:30pm
I really hope she didn't lie about what I said. That would be devastating. I want to speak to you. More than anything. I hope she told you those exact words.
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
February 6th, 2015 at 10:14pm
it has been exactly two years since my brother almost died. i tend to think back on that day a lot when my parents called to say that he was in the icu. if only his first surgery hadn't gone wrong, he wouldn't have gotten so ill. i don't know what i would do without him, and i am so thankful every single day that he's still alive.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
February 6th, 2015 at 10:15pm
Please make some sort of contact. I miss you. This is the longest we've went without speaking. I'm just a call away.
alaska 5000
Tragic With a Capital T
alaska 5000
February 7th, 2015 at 03:45pm
How to make someone feel shit: have a party except only invite the friends that are in relationships. Make it even worse by having it right after one of the invited's best friends was rejected.
I feel fucking horrific. Thanks.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
February 7th, 2015 at 10:01pm
Please, call me. I just wanna hear your voice. I cant just blow up other people's phones trying to contact you. I dont even know if you're at the same place. I just wanna feel you hug me. I miss you.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
February 8th, 2015 at 01:44pm
its irritating that im good friends with a lot of women who have kids.
i dont want to go to your kids party. I just want to be friends with you. and be fucking twenty.
I want to take a road trip, go to the mall or a show or something, without having to worry if you can find someone to watch your fucking kid.
Its so annoying and its only going to get worse as i get older and they have more and more fucking kids.
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
February 8th, 2015 at 06:49pm
everything got turned upside down