The Confessions Thread

AuthorMessage
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
February 9th, 2015 at 09:56am
Kurt Coboner.:
everything got turned upside down
I miss you terribly, but I guess I have to let you go. I love you dearly, thank you for everything you've ever given/taught me. We came so far in such short time. You are not the terrible guy everyone says you are. I really do hope we get to speak again. I'm not too sure why you stopped calling me, but hopefully it wasn't based on a lie. I miss you, and I love you more than that. Stay beautiful, my dear. I'll keep your ring safe.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
February 9th, 2015 at 10:10pm
I guess that confirms my fate. Oh well. Could always be worse.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
February 10th, 2015 at 01:43am
Even when i was close friends with all my ex-friends, even when i really had wanted the best for them, I always knew i'd be the first one to make it.

I can't wait to laugh at their reactions to my life.
alaska 5000
Tragic With a Capital T
alaska 5000
February 10th, 2015 at 11:25am
Everyone's with the person that they like apart from me, why did I have to like an Austrian for fuck sake? All of the couples organise stuff together, and then there's me on my own who can't go to anything because I can't be with him because he's fucking moving back soon...and it's the only reason, I'm fucking sure we'd be together by now if he was staying here. Fuck.
Kurt Coboner.
In the Cannibal Glow
Kurt Coboner.
February 10th, 2015 at 09:47pm
keeping you alive is killing me
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
February 10th, 2015 at 10:53pm
between my finger still being fucked up
and my mom being literally insane
and my nephew being in the hospital
I'm just having a difficult time not being upset
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
February 11th, 2015 at 09:30am
i love you, but i wish you wouldn't let all that work bullshit get to you. i feel like it's all you ever talk about anymore since you took that job. it's a restaurant. i understand taking that job means some added responsibilities but it doesn't need to consume your life.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
February 11th, 2015 at 12:40pm
Everything is a lie. Every single thing.
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
February 13th, 2015 at 01:21pm
i know that he wants me to change, but i wish he'd just stop. i can't help the way that i am.
beaker;
Ghostbuster Famous
beaker;
February 15th, 2015 at 02:51am
I want to be upset about things, but thinking about my sister I just feel guilty
what do I have to be upset over? my finger doesn't seem like it's healing, my cough won't clear up, I'm single for 23rd valentine's day in a row, I have to babysit on monday and miss class, my car heater is broken.

but is my 4 month old son in the ICU? no. so I can't complain or I just feel like a piece of shit
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
February 15th, 2015 at 10:41am
I AM NOT OBLIGED TO LIKE ANYONE. why can't I get this through my head. If I don't like him that's okay. I shouldn't feel bad about my preferences. And I wish he'd stop acting like a child about it.
wednesday.
In the Cannibal Glow
wednesday.
February 16th, 2015 at 10:14am
i know what i want. or rather, i know who i want. but i know that he doesn't want me. however, i also know that last year he apologized and said that he was wrong. he's finally single. i'm finally single. i hope he notices and will be in contact soon because i've wanted to be with him since i first met him back in 2008. i still think about him a lot, and when i randomly get a text from him, i'm so excited. i just want a chance to see if things would work out between us.
alaska 5000
Tragic With a Capital T
alaska 5000
February 16th, 2015 at 06:18pm
Ha ha fucking ha. I'm supposed to be going bowling in two days with three couples and him. This is not at all going to be awkward or horrendous at all! Fuck. I thought it was bad before he was invited, but somehow they've made it worse. Well done.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
February 16th, 2015 at 08:37pm
I can't stop eating anymore. It's pretty pathetic.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
February 17th, 2015 at 01:24pm
I think about leaving all the time. But I can't. It doesn't matter how much I don't want this anymore. I'm trying really hard to force myself to be happy. This has to work out. There's no other option. I just really hope it all works out in the end.
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
February 18th, 2015 at 05:58pm
LOL! Who was I to think I might have a nice birthday? This is stupid. I should've just stuck to my original plan and stayed in bed all day. I really just wanna sleep the rest of this day away so I can move on.
Frnk iero.
Awake and Unafraid
Frnk iero.
February 19th, 2015 at 10:30am
I have little to no hope left. And idk who to blame. I don't know if I set myself up or ruined it.
cricket.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
cricket.
February 19th, 2015 at 11:16am

sometimes I still wonder if you still think about me the way I think about you.
the rational part of me realizes that of course you don't, but there's a small part of me that still hopes you do.
roseieroway
Salute You in Your Grave
roseieroway
February 19th, 2015 at 12:59pm
i can't do this anymore
Richey Edwards.
Demolition Lover
Richey Edwards.
February 19th, 2015 at 08:53pm
glory_hallelujah:
i can't do this anymore

I thought I was stronger.