Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard's Hair

AuthorMessage
MCRFreak2590
Killjoy
MCRFreak2590
October 10th, 2006 at 08:42pm
Gerard look hotter with the black hair because it matched his original skin tone (no makeup). Blonde makes him look sort of .... Beach sprayed.... either way it's his let be the way he wants it.
MCRFreak2590
Killjoy
MCRFreak2590
October 10th, 2006 at 08:43pm
sorry let his hair be the way he wants it.
Megan Vegantoast
Bleeding on the Floor
Megan Vegantoast
October 10th, 2006 at 09:40pm
Sorry... have I missed something...? Since when was music about hair...?

As a mature MCR fan, I am able to accept any member of the band no matter how they look. I am also able to respect their opinions like the fact that Mikey loves rap and is very current with the rap scene.

Just a form of respect that I not only give to these guys, but to the rest of the world. Unless, of course, they give me a REAL reason to dislike them.

Honestly, blonde hair is no reason to jump to conclusions like MCR has been "brainwashed" by the media or Gerard has chaged too much. C'mon people! Everyone changes, and through it all, we'll all learn to accept people for WHO they are, not WHAT they are or look like. Thats not what matters. Hair doesn't matter. In this case, music and moral values matter.

P.S. I am not trying to flame nor start arguments, I just felt like throwing my opinion into this thread.
Silent_Whispers
Salute You in Your Grave
Silent_Whispers
October 10th, 2006 at 10:41pm
Well...I read do miss his long hair...But what he does with his hair is his decision! I mean it is his hair the last time I checked...People got too dramatic when he cut his hair and dyed it blonde. To tell the truth I think it looks wonderful. But I still like the long hair better. But The short blonde hair does look good on the man. But what doesn't look good on that man?
Silent_Whispers
Salute You in Your Grave
Silent_Whispers
October 10th, 2006 at 10:44pm
P.S. People who want to try to start a fight with me...save it. I will ignore it if you try to start. I don't really care that you totally disagree with me...It my decision...not yours.
Killing_Jar
Really Not Okay
Killing_Jar
October 11th, 2006 at 02:42am
CemeteryDriveGirl:
P.S. People who want to try to start a fight with me...save it. I will ignore it if you try to start. I don't really care that you totally disagree with me...It my decision...not yours.
ok, admittedly it looked better black..but still..i really like and respect gerard...even if he is ridiculous sometimes.
Whore.Much?
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Whore.Much?
October 11th, 2006 at 02:50am
X__and.down.we.go:

As a mature MCR fan, I am able to accept any member of the band no matter how they look. I am also able to respect their opinions like the fact that Mikey loves rap and is very current with the rap scene.

Just a form of respect that I not only give to these guys, but to the rest of the world. Unless, of course, they give me a REAL reason to dislike them.

Honestly, blonde hair is no reason to jump to conclusions like MCR has been "brainwashed" by the media or Gerard has chaged too much. C'mon people! Everyone changes, and through it all, we'll all learn to accept people for WHO they are, not WHAT they are or look like. Thats not what matters. Hair doesn't matter. In this case, music and moral values matter.

P.S. I am not trying to flame nor start arguments, I just felt like throwing my opinion into this thread.

well said!! gerard should be able to have his hair however without the fans slagging him off. besides, hes still hot! lol
My Chemical Asshole
Bleeding on the Floor
My Chemical Asshole
October 11th, 2006 at 05:23pm
gerard's hair... is fun
kttkhallark
Killjoy
kttkhallark
October 11th, 2006 at 05:38pm
personally... id have that boy's babies any day. hes uber delicious in my book. PLUS he sings with more heart that a church choir.

long and greasy, short, red and short, platinum blonde....whatever.

(excuse the lack imagnination in my icon and stuff... im kinda new here ^.^)
Geoff Rickly
Banned
Geoff Rickly
October 11th, 2006 at 07:34pm
I don't really care. I think it's stupid to bitch about his hair. It's pretty shallow if you just like MCR for Gerard and not for the music.
dana eats dreams
Banned
dana eats dreams
October 11th, 2006 at 07:36pm
eva_wasnt_in_love:
I don't really care. I think it's stupid to bitch about his hair. It's pretty shallow if you just like MCR for Gerard and not for the music.
Pansy.
Always Born a Crime
Pansy.
October 12th, 2006 at 10:17pm
Hey.. completely changing the subject.. cn someone post a picture of Gee when he had he's hair black at the front and red at the back? or Black at the frint and blond-ish-brown at the back? It'll be much apreciated and i'll give you some gummy bears.. bahaha
Something
Killjoy
Something
October 13th, 2006 at 01:37am
Gerard is a hottie..

and i'm a guy...
but hes the shit
i dont care about his hair..
.:.:.Black Dress.:.:.
Jazz Hands
.:.:.Black Dress.:.:.
October 16th, 2006 at 02:50am
i like any of his hair dos!
In Love with Death
Thinking Happy Thoughts
In Love with Death
October 17th, 2006 at 07:57pm
xVenomous_Romancex:
X__and.down.we.go:

well said!! gerard should be able to have his hair however without the fans slagging him off. besides, hes still hot! lol

Amen to that. u explained it so well!!
Pen Name
Shotgun Sinner
Pen Name
October 30th, 2006 at 05:15am
i think he looks good with both...no complaints. didn't he die it because he was sick of everyone having that type of hair? i think i read that somewhere...it could have been on this site even
The Ashcroft Moon
Bleeding on the Floor
The Ashcroft Moon
October 30th, 2006 at 05:21am
I really don't mind, but I prefer Black. Long Black
xAsleep Or Deadx
Banned
xAsleep Or Deadx
October 31st, 2006 at 07:29pm
i don't care bout his hair..really.
i'm more concern in his voice
Sylvia.
Salute You in Your Grave
Sylvia.
October 31st, 2006 at 09:23pm
His hair looks amazing now.
I like it so much better.
I`m actually kind of attracted to him now.
In Love
DeadlyPoisoned
Bleeding on the Floor
DeadlyPoisoned
October 31st, 2006 at 10:33pm
I love his black hair better I'm not feelin that blonde hair.Everytime I see it I try to get past it but I cant I still think he's hot piece of ass but I dont love that blonde hair of his.