Don't have an account? Create one!

Gerard's Hair

AuthorMessage
Chowder
Motor Baby
Chowder
November 9th, 2006 at 09:01am
Really, what i think of Gerard Way is that i wouldnt care if he dyes his hair PURPLE! Hed still be absolutely dashing! <3

Plus, hed still be the same Gerard who has an undieing (sp?) love for his fans, family, friends, and music!
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
November 9th, 2006 at 09:29am
Emily Is the Chaos!:
Really, what i think of Gerard Way is that i wouldnt care if he dyes his hair PURPLE! Hed still be absolutely dashing! &lt;3

Plus, hed still be the same Gerard who has an undieing (sp?) love for his fans, family, friends, and music!
I completely agree. I thought it was the music that counts. Not how they look. ^_^
ambry9
Joining The Black Parade
ambry9
November 10th, 2006 at 02:34am
OKie dokie, HES EFFING HOT EITHER WAY.

thank you
ambry9
Joining The Black Parade
ambry9
November 10th, 2006 at 02:36am
True, the music is the most important element, if they wore paper bags over their heads all of the time, Id stiil listen to them
gerards hot
Killjoy
gerards hot
November 10th, 2006 at 01:27pm
omg i love gerards hair i cut my hair just like his in helena
Grein
Killjoy
Grein
November 10th, 2006 at 04:52pm
I think Gerard's hair is fine any way he wants it to be. Everyone knows why he did what he did to his hair for this cd and tour. I have to admit when I first saw his new "do" it reminded me of the kid in the movie the Pacifier (stars Vin Diesel) who dyed his hair for a part in a musical. I think his new style does make him look more boyishly cute.
MIKEY WAYS GIRL
Killjoy
MIKEY WAYS GIRL
November 10th, 2006 at 05:39pm
i think gerards hair is sweet. his hair is so cool!!
i love it.
x_early_x_sunsets_x
Jazz Hands
x_early_x_sunsets_x
November 10th, 2006 at 06:40pm
I think his new hair is great. But seriously... he can do what he wants with his hair. It doesn't matter... because whatever it looks like he is still awesome.
Garlic Bread
Bleeding on the Floor
Garlic Bread
November 10th, 2006 at 07:22pm
What a stupid thread.
lockXandXload
Killjoy
lockXandXload
November 11th, 2006 at 03:56pm
I personnaly prefered his hair long and black. But the new look is good too. The old look was just better. And the hair looks better for the story of the new album. But the old look was still better. But I still love him.
dinosrawr
Salute You in Your Grave
dinosrawr
November 11th, 2006 at 04:08pm
Mariah.:
What a stupid thread.

I agree
Gerard has said that he's SICK of the hair stuff.
but like, he's an awesome guy EITHER way.
and he's beautiful in every sense of the word.
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
Really Not Okay
xXEmo_MCR_Vampire.x3
December 2nd, 2006 at 09:14am
I would have to say both but, if I had to choose one I would pick black hair. It just makes him look meesy'n sexy. But, blonde now shows he's growing up and clean cut. Well, whatever the color he's still the most talented sexy beast on this planet!!!
Klaus.
Motor Baby
Klaus.
December 2nd, 2006 at 05:16pm
i love all his hair styles, but his hair doesn't really effect the music...unless he's live nad got long hair and gets his hair in his mouth and has to keep spitting it out....i hate it when that happens
silverrain
Thinking Happy Thoughts
silverrain
December 2nd, 2006 at 06:13pm
...can't believe that I actually reply in a thread about Mr. Green hair Whistle
but anyway File is it just me, or does anyone else think Gerard with his new look resembles Billy Corgan a little bit (as he still had his black-dyed hair) in the Bullet With Butterfly Wings - video? ...although Gerard is actually platinum blonde...hm...it's weird.
Maybe this is also just me, but the whole style of the WTBP-video reminds me of the Pumpkins' Mellon Collie/Adore-era appearance, which I 'd be the last one to blame them for....it definitely has class.

(as well as even some riffs on The Black Parade are close to the pumpkins sound....could all be coincidence, but could also be the reason why I enjoy the album so much)
p a n d a_xx
Salute You in Your Grave
p a n d a_xx
December 3rd, 2006 at 12:34pm
Gerard in my oppinion looks nothing like Billy Corgan. I cant see it at all...im gonna get shot now.
silverrain
Thinking Happy Thoughts
silverrain
December 3rd, 2006 at 12:39pm
Shocked You gonna get shot...? Ha Ha at least not by me, dear!
p a n d a_xx
Salute You in Your Grave
p a n d a_xx
December 3rd, 2006 at 12:41pm
Well because everytime I say Gee looks nothing like Corgan half the people on INO yell at me.
misery_girl
Killjoy
misery_girl
December 3rd, 2006 at 12:51pm
i like his hair better when it was long.
silverrain
Thinking Happy Thoughts
silverrain
December 3rd, 2006 at 04:15pm
Decimated Dreamer.:
Well because everytime I say Gee looks nothing like Corgan half the people on INO yell at me.

ah there is no reason to do that. You're obviously right, he does not really look like him, it's just the style I suppose.

Bye
Shotgun Sarah;;
Joining The Black Parade
Shotgun Sarah;;
December 3rd, 2006 at 05:02pm
Personally i think this is a little silly, no offence!
But it doesn't matter about his nor anyone else in the bands hair..
Its the music we all fell in loove with not the looks....(except of course for teenies)
But no matter what colour his hair is i still loove him because he is still making amazing music and is still the same person inside .. And the blonde hair is
quite hott.. its a nice change to the swoopy black hair you see everywhere these
days... thats just my opinion