clothes

AuthorMessage
XxvampirepixiexX
Fabulous Killjoy
XxvampirepixiexX
February 23rd, 2006 at 05:24pm
Two Shots:
sugar_punk:
Razz funny answers. i just live in a shitty city in a shitty province that has no good places to shop. can i ask here, even though it is not MCR related, where you all shop? i'm sort of in a bit of a reinvetion stage leaning towards, punk/rock emo and since you really cant find that where I live, I do a lot of online shopping but have no clue where to even look for thingsRazz i know not MCR related, so just email me then with your answers . . .

sugarpunk

Firstly, I'm gonna recommend originality.

Punk look = wearing whatever you want. Punk is about being an individual, and you shouldn't really be striving to get the stereotyped punk look. Punk is just anything that defines you as a person, not what people think you should be wearing to be "punk". Mmkay? A girl with purple hair, a tie and plaid pants is no more punk then the fat man in a greasy shirt. It's about who you are inside, the individual you are, not the clothes you wear.

But for emo just slap on black pants and some underground band shirt. I hate the damn emo look.

And if this is going to turn into a topic about non-MCR clothes, I think the topic should be moved to So, What's New.

Sorry for writing so much.

i agree
Public Pervert
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
Public Pervert
February 24th, 2006 at 11:55am
Walmart, Hot Topic, and K-Mart
Naenia
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Naenia
February 24th, 2006 at 11:58am
oh my user name is the name of a song from It Dies Today (a band)
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
February 24th, 2006 at 10:23pm
Naenia:
oh my user name is the name of a song from It Dies Today (a band)

That's what I thought! I love you cos you know who they are! No one knows who they are.
Im a daisy stomper.
Fabulous Killjoy
Im a daisy stomper.
February 24th, 2006 at 10:55pm
XxvampirepixiexX:
Two Shots:
sugar_punk:
Razz funny answers. i just live in a shitty city in a shitty province that has no good places to shop. can i ask here, even though it is not MCR related, where you all shop? i'm sort of in a bit of a reinvetion stage leaning towards, punk/rock emo and since you really cant find that where I live, I do a lot of online shopping but have no clue where to even look for thingsRazz i know not MCR related, so just email me then with your answers . . .

sugarpunk

Firstly, I'm gonna recommend originality.

Punk look = wearing whatever you want. Punk is about being an individual, and you shouldn't really be striving to get the stereotyped punk look. Punk is just anything that defines you as a person, not what people think you should be wearing to be "punk". Mmkay? A girl with purple hair, a tie and plaid pants is no more punk then the fat man in a greasy shirt. It's about who you are inside, the individual you are, not the clothes you wear.

But for emo just slap on black pants and some underground band shirt. I hate the damn emo look.

And if this is going to turn into a topic about non-MCR clothes, I think the topic should be moved to So, What's New.

Sorry for writing so much.

i agree

lol yeah i went out wearing a nasty blue colored shirt with a blue and brown argyle sweater vest and a red tie. it was awsome all these ppl kept staring at me Laughing
Evil_Alice
Motor Baby
Evil_Alice
February 25th, 2006 at 03:10am
....toys R us...

O_O

Perhaps they do.

Laughing
Evil_Alice
Motor Baby
Evil_Alice
February 25th, 2006 at 03:11am
winnipeg manitoba trust me . . . NOTHING lol. i feel for you lol

....try living in Greece. AT LEAST YOU'RE LIVING IN AN ENGLISH-SPEAKING COUNTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XbleedingXmascaraX
Fabulous Killjoy
XbleedingXmascaraX
February 25th, 2006 at 08:08am
hey stop teasing the guys in mcr and us guys out here too ur like friggn teenies "oo look at his pants there all ripped i bet he got them from the trash"
jeez whats u guys prob
Celine For War
Shotgun Sinner
Celine For War
February 25th, 2006 at 08:36am
i don't wear punkish clothes.. i just wear whatever i see in my closet..

in the place i live, there are lots of shops where you can buy underground shirts and punk stuff.. i don't buy those stuff..
Evil_Alice
Motor Baby
Evil_Alice
February 25th, 2006 at 08:38am
USED to have ROMANCE:
i don't wear punkish clothes.. i just wear whatever i see in my closet..

in the place i live, there are lots of shops where you can buy underground shirts and punk stuff.. i don't buy those stuff..

.....*looks at ava* I thought you lived in the streets.....?
Celine For War
Shotgun Sinner
Celine For War
February 25th, 2006 at 08:44am
yeah i do live in streets.. haha!! it's just a joke..
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
February 25th, 2006 at 11:59pm
XbleedingXmascaraX:
hey stop teasing the guys in mcr and us guys out here too ur like friggn teenies "oo look at his pants there all ripped i bet he got them from the trash"
jeez whats u guys prob

omg i totally h8 mcr dey rn't kool n e more dey dress lyk hobos lol j/k j/k

Lighten up, kid.
XbleedingXmascaraX
Fabulous Killjoy
XbleedingXmascaraX
February 26th, 2006 at 12:02am
..okay=D
Spencer Reid
Always Born a Crime
Spencer Reid
February 26th, 2006 at 03:50am
I say that you should wear whatever you feel like wearing. get some variety and different things, that way you can show who you reallly are. maybe mcr shops at Hot Topic....I don't know.
Fear and Regret
Crash Queen
Fear and Regret
February 26th, 2006 at 03:55am
i'm thinking Wal-Mart cause...
they go there every night on tour...?
I<3Franksomuch
Fabulous Killjoy
I<3Franksomuch
February 26th, 2006 at 05:45pm
sugar_punk:
winnipeg manitoba Shocked trust me . . . NOTHING lol. i feel for you lol

Cool I'm not the only winnipegger here ! And yeah Winnipeg doesn't have that great clothes . I wish it did though ... and you said that you live in Winnipeg on page 1 . Wow . I'm late . Well whatever I'm getting off the subject I think ? mcr probably shops at Hottopic(ahhh winnipeg doesn't have one, or does it ?) and hahah . Wal-mart?!?! Maybe. and maybe basically any clothing shop that matches their style . Now back to what Sugar_Punk said . You don't really need fancy clothes to be punk . It doesn't matter really matter how you dress on the outside . I shop at Bluenotes if there are any good clothes that won't make me look girly . Sometimes there is black Very Happy and Stitches and any store with black in it . I love black Very Happy . I can't think right now because I'm sick Crying or Very sad . I'll stop here before I get too off the subject !
tWiStEd dReAmS
Killjoy
tWiStEd dReAmS
February 26th, 2006 at 08:13pm
my stepbrother doesnt shop for clothes

he wears mine!(and just in case you didnt know IM A GIRL)

he says it makes him feel like a dirty librarian. He wants to follow in his dad/moms footsteps.

yeah, its weird.
with.the.chemicals
Bleeding on the Floor
with.the.chemicals
February 26th, 2006 at 11:20pm
awww theres no good shops in invercargill Sad
shelby;disenchanted
Bleeding on the Floor
shelby;disenchanted
February 27th, 2006 at 03:10pm
Iam_what you_cant see:
my stepbrother doesnt shop for clothes

he wears mine!(and just in case you didnt know IM A GIRL)

he says it makes him feel like a dirty librarian. He wants to follow in his dad/moms footsteps.

yeah, its weird.

HaHa! LOL, Thats hilarious.

But I shop anywhere for clothes, even "preppy" stores, as long as its black and has got something that I would like on it. I was in the mall and there was a ton of clothes that werent from Hot Topic or somewhere like that and they were awesome. Just remember that you dont have to shop at Hot Topic to be punk/goth/emo/ whatever.
I<3Franksomuch
Fabulous Killjoy
I<3Franksomuch
February 27th, 2006 at 08:26pm
what shop was that ?