clothes

AuthorMessage
IM[not]OK*trust me*
Killjoy
IM[not]OK*trust me*
July 26th, 2006 at 04:49pm
monkeyinair:
IM[not]OK*trust me*:
*shrugs* Probably random thrift shops...MAYBE THEY CAN SEW! That'd be hott...For some reason Mikey looks like the "sewing type" to me...O_O

if i remember correctly, one of the members was actually sewing in LOTMS. i think it's frankie... HAHAHAH! bleh... i can't remember

OOOooo...thankies for the info! Cool
when jess was young.
Shotgun Sinner
when jess was young.
July 26th, 2006 at 04:58pm
^yeah it was Frank.
My friend Nate can sew Cool

Nate: Torid, Wal-Mart, and Spinscreen.
Jake: Hot Topic, and he goes to Old Navy for jeans.
Mike: Torid, Hot Topic, Spinscreen, thrift shops.
Jon: he goes to AC more and buys plain tee shirts then writes on them with sharpies.
the_Saminator
Thinking Happy Thoughts
the_Saminator
July 28th, 2006 at 04:20pm
Two Shots:
I wasn't joking. Have you seen their pants? All ripped! I'm telling you, garbage bins and Walmart are their hang outs.

Excuse me but, do you have a problem with ripped pants cos if you do we could take this outside biznatch <-- (My word! don't use it.) anywayz back to the subject, I happen to like ripped pants they look good and they give a nice breeze on hot days. Very Happy
Harley Quinn.
Awake and Unafraid
Harley Quinn.
July 29th, 2006 at 06:42pm
i know i m probably gonna sound like i retard but who the hell cares!

LONG ISLAND HAS NO CLOTHES!
i live in a really rich preppy area where ppl wear like designer clothes to school (FUCK?!) and the nearest "Hot Topic" is like really far away i end up buying my clothes of line

[url]www.clandestineindustries.com/
[/url]www.adelinestreet.com/
[url]www.skeletoncrewonline.com/
[/url]www.activemailorder.com/
Cross Sorrows
Salute You in Your Grave
Cross Sorrows
July 31st, 2006 at 06:32am
My nearest Hot Topic is... AUSTRALIA DOESN'T HAVE ANY!!! Ahem, don't mind me...

Anyways, I would wager that MCR get most of their stuff custom made these days. I'm pretty sure they used to buy plain shirts and add stuff to them like Gerard had a shirt that said "Thank you for the venom" at their first gig.

Their stuff looks odd. Like the kind of thing you'd find going through an op shop/ second hand store. Cool old suit jackets and such. And yeah, they would probably get some stuff from Hot Topic.
Jake
Joining The Black Parade
Jake
July 31st, 2006 at 11:16am
I think they have someone who buys their stuff, they get it as gifts, /or/ they get it from Band Merch stands.

Then again, the Garbage Bin/Wal-Mart idea isn't a bad one.
p!atd
Killjoy
p!atd
August 5th, 2006 at 02:44am
im digging franks gloves!!! have u seen them? totally wheat
your__Imaginaryheart
Jazz Hands
your__Imaginaryheart
August 6th, 2006 at 10:05am
Frank_Iero's_Freak:
Two Shots:
I wasn't joking. Have you seen their pants? All ripped! I'm telling you, garbage bins and Walmart are their hang outs.

Excuse me but, do you have a problem with ripped pants cos if you do we could take this outside biznatch <-- (My word! don't use it.) anywayz back to the subject, I happen to like ripped pants they look good and they give a nice breeze on hot days. Very Happy

i agree about what you said about ripped pants, they are great! Very Happy i used to hav a pair of ripped black pants but then my mum threw them out cuz she didnt want m wearing them Sad hmm i hav no clue where mcr would shop they'd probly just go to randomn stores or something and maybe hot topic. sadly there are no hot topics in australia its terrable Crying or Very sad !!! Maybe they go to wallmart? im not really sure.
gabbagabbahey
Jazz Hands
gabbagabbahey
August 12th, 2006 at 05:12pm
victoria's secret!

thats where they get those oh so manly man thongs
AMirrorAndAGun
Killjoy
AMirrorAndAGun
August 12th, 2006 at 09:12pm
.......victorias secret?
mercy in the sky.
Shotgun Sinner
mercy in the sky.
August 13th, 2006 at 04:11am
I think they shop anywhere with action figures.Smile

Which is good.
theblackparade_x
Killjoy
theblackparade_x
August 13th, 2006 at 05:05am
hot topic.
and uh, i suppose they may get some clothes from garbage bins and walmart.. haha.
MCR_Rocks3000
Fabulous Killjoy
MCR_Rocks3000
November 28th, 2006 at 10:29am
I dunno.. But that would be funny. I be at wal-mart and run into them..
jerseyxxkid
Jazz Hands
jerseyxxkid
November 28th, 2006 at 03:29pm
Well. Frank has some The Banner stuff. And Gerard does shop at Trash, at least one of his jackets came from there.

Plusss, we all know Frank can sew. -watched LOTMS-

[[someone learned something at catholic sschool]]
rubbaduckie
Jazz Hands
rubbaduckie
November 28th, 2006 at 07:58pm
sugar_punk:
Razz funny answers. i just live in a shitty city in a shitty province that has no good places to shop. can i ask here, even though it is not MCR related, where you all shop? i'm sort of in a bit of a reinvetion stage leaning towards, punk/rock emo and since you really cant find that where I live, I do a lot of online shopping but have no clue where to even look for thingsRazz i know not MCR related, so just email me then with your answers . . .

sugarpunk

punk i find it neon kind of in your face kind of

emo is def. black, mute colors- emo skinny jeans

i am my school emu: i say that for i like emus but people think this is deeper then a liking for a bird...colorful emo artsy... i say get old big shirt cut, sew, add shit 2 it

as for what they wear i am guessing from life on the muder scene they by expensive stuff they like and wear it every day.... their girlfriends prob. gets them stuff 2, just 2 see something new on them
rubbaduckie
Jazz Hands
rubbaduckie
November 28th, 2006 at 07:59pm
hot topic isn't the only emo/punk/ goth store around...i am sure they wouldn't go their...
DeadlyPoisoned
Bleeding on the Floor
DeadlyPoisoned
November 28th, 2006 at 09:22pm
I know when the boys are bored they go to Walmart thats where everybody goes when their Bored LMAO....I doo.....they probably like Hottopic Duh....They probably go to Toys R.Us...
Mocker
Salute You in Your Grave
Mocker
November 29th, 2006 at 09:10am
Mikey def shops at hot topic.

Im thinking they all shop at target, def walmart or basically just a normal store.

I dont think we'd exactly see gerard or someone in the band at Gucci.

I wonder alot of the time though if they have their clothes made for them.
Harley Quinn.
Awake and Unafraid
Harley Quinn.
February 6th, 2007 at 09:46pm
oh fuck that frank make his own clothes hehehe
Bethanyblueberry
Bleeding on the Floor
Bethanyblueberry
February 7th, 2007 at 06:04am
they proberbly buy all theyre stuff other the intenet so they dont get reconised