Don't have an account? Create one!

clothes

AuthorMessage
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
February 7th, 2007 at 08:19am
they have some of their own mcr tees and stuff.. and frank has some of the skeleton crew, i say once. But they pimp their clothes themselves too i think
Benjette
Killjoy
Benjette
February 7th, 2007 at 08:57am
I spy colleen.:
I was watching something [I don't remember what, so don't ask] and Gerard said they somtimes shopped at Walmart...and I think I was watching Steven's Untitled Rock Show [The Warper Tour '05- Smell Ya Later episode..I'm not sure which one though...] in the summer and Gerard mentioned that he shopped at the Trash in Vaudille [sp?] in New York...

He shops at Trash and Vaudeville? Holy hell, that's seriously just 5 blocks from where I live. Same zip code.

Daaamn. He probably doesn't shop there anymore though. Sad
art star.
Demolition Lover
art star.
February 7th, 2007 at 09:15am
we don't have that store here.
too bad.
Electric Warrior
Jazz Hands
Electric Warrior
February 7th, 2007 at 09:45am
KaHLi!:
lol i was just jokin...but hey...maybe they DO shop at toys 'r' us...

Hey! I shop there! ^^ not kidding, you can find SO much funney stuff there XD
Benjette
Killjoy
Benjette
February 7th, 2007 at 10:45am
Trash and Vaudeville isn't a chain, it's an indie shop (two shops actually) in Manhattan.
estellise
Awake and Unafraid
estellise
February 7th, 2007 at 06:39pm
sugar_punk:
winnipeg manitoba Shocked trust me . . . NOTHING lol. i feel for you lol

YOU'RE IN WINNIPEG!?!?!?! ME TOO!!! Shocked

You could try The Crypt in Winnipeg if you're looking for clothes :] I get almost all my clothes there...thier website be http://www.cryptclothiers.com

[/spam]

Lol the band probobly shops at Hot Topic...and Walmart...and...

I have no idea...
daniel radcliffe.
In a Bullet's Embrace
daniel radcliffe.
March 1st, 2007 at 05:14pm
I Heart Money:
the band probobly shops at Hot Topic...and Walmart...and...

I have no idea...
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 1st, 2007 at 06:56pm
wherever they shop, i couldn.t afford it, so oh well.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 1st, 2007 at 07:00pm
1. MCR are too cool to be shopping at Hot Topic.
2. Why on earth would they go into a mall? Especially Hot Topic, where they're sure to be recognized...and eaten alive.
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
March 1st, 2007 at 07:04pm
I tihnk they go to the mall.
Their normal people!
Everyone goes to the mall!
xD
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 1st, 2007 at 07:23pm
Celebs don't go to the mall. When do you hear of celebs going to the mall? Botiques, yes, malls no.
Blood Song
Killjoy
Blood Song
March 18th, 2007 at 01:17am
Walmart...I KNOW THAT FOR A FACT....Probaly Hot Topic...durh...and most likely thrift stores....Iv actualy wondered that 4 a long time...
MisfitMandi.
Motor Baby
MisfitMandi.
March 20th, 2007 at 05:58pm
Maybe Hot Topic.
Casimir Pulaski Day
Shotgun Sinner
Casimir Pulaski Day
March 20th, 2007 at 06:48pm
I am going to guess. . . Ralph Lauren and Dior. Because their clothing looks soooo expensive! Especially Gerard's jackets. You don't find those on the streets.
Beeblebrox
Really Not Okay
Beeblebrox
March 21st, 2007 at 03:27pm
xPhantomsX_ForeverXx:
Celebs don't go to the mall. When do you hear of celebs going to the mall? Botiques, yes, malls no.

Actually, celebs DO go to malls. I live in NJ and I see celebrities in our mall all the time. Sebastian Bach and they guys from Bon Jovi go to the Apple Store all the time. If they live in the area, they become part of the community, so people get used to seeing them around.

The coffeehouse my sister-in-law works at gets celebs every week. Kevin Smith frequents there. She says recognized Gerard, that he used to come in years ago and get coffee and hang out, but she never thought he was anything more than just some dirty haired guy in a band like everyone else in there. She just started getting into MCR.

I would probably think that the guys shop at unique botique stores that carry lesser-known labels. They have lots of friends, so they probably have designer friends who they shop from. Hot Topic and the mall is great when you're young and poor, but when you get older, you grow out of it and find that there are way better stores outside the mall with better made clothing.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 21st, 2007 at 04:39pm
nine volt heart.:
I wasn't joking. Have you seen their pants? All ripped! I'm telling you, garbage bins and Walmart are their hang outs.
You can get pre-ripped pants that are pretty damn costly. Ever heard of Abercrombie & Fitch(which I'll never ever step foot in Yak)?
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
March 21st, 2007 at 04:40pm
...their pants get ripped themselves. Stores don't prerip pants in the crotch areas.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 21st, 2007 at 04:46pm
I higly doubt MCR shop at Hot Topic. That would be icky. Besides...too many poser goths would bug them while they were trying to shop. Hot Topic = mallcore! Sometimes..but if you really just go there cuz you like it, and you're not trying to be something...it's all good.
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
March 21st, 2007 at 04:49pm
Anyways, I saw a pic of Frank wearing a hoodie from H&M, which I shop at sometimes. Awesome! I'm going to get that hoodie...maybe this weekend.
when jess was young.
Shotgun Sinner
when jess was young.
March 21st, 2007 at 05:01pm
xPhantomsX_ForeverXx:

Do you honestly think someone from My Chemical Romance would shop at a fucking botique? Seriously, they can hardly keep up with showering regularly, let alone staying on top of the latest fashion trends. And, is Gerard a 'celeb' now? Hardly. Gerard is Gerard, and I really don't think he would want to be called a 'celeb'. Just my opinion. Don't eat my face.