Don't have an account? Create one!

What does your school think of MCR?

AuthorMessage
Xfriday_im_in_loveX
Killjoy
Xfriday_im_in_loveX
May 17th, 2007 at 04:23pm
everyone at my school knows them and either say
"hey, i love My Chem" or "Lyk3 0mFGZZZZz i herad them on mtv this morning and they lyk totally scare me!"
Harley Quinn.
Awake and Unafraid
Harley Quinn.
May 17th, 2007 at 06:04pm
random wuestion thats probably gonna make me look like a dumbass but what does "chavs" mean?
Craig Owens
Bleeding on the Floor
Craig Owens
May 17th, 2007 at 06:28pm
It's a British slang term for a sterotype fixated on fashions derived from American 'Hip-Hop'. Gold chains, burberry pattern, and tracksuits.

The kids at my schools are either little shit heads towards me for liking them. They call MCR My Chemical Shitpants or My Homosexual Romance. Then there are the poseurs who like whatever is mainstream at the moment.

But of course that is to be expected coming from the school that calls itself 'The Best High School in America'. All f-ing preps. We're all wrapped up in this fake happy little bubble where nothing bad happens. We announce students who die as long as they didn't commit suicide. If they did we don't feel the fucking need to mention them since they obviously weren't smart enough to even be considered human yet alone wear nice happy colors like every other clone in the school. Yes I hate my school.
death_comes_ripping
Motor Baby
death_comes_ripping
May 17th, 2007 at 06:31pm
my friends love MCR but evrybody else is like "OMG they are sooo not cool,ur a loser,and MCR is a fag."
..._...|..____________________, ,
.:....../ `---___________----_____|] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//____//
..//____//
.//____//Bang Bang I want Them dead
static.
Salute You in Your Grave
static.
May 17th, 2007 at 07:01pm
They're are some kids in my school that like them, but a lot of people are scared of them.
lord voldemort.
Salute You in Your Grave
lord voldemort.
May 17th, 2007 at 07:03pm
Two days ago in gym, I overheard some people talking about Bamboozle and how MCR sucked. Naturally, since I'm one of the biggest fans of MCR in my school, I stood up for them. So then they start lashing out, saying even louder and bringing in more people to say "MCR SUCKS! THEY'RE THE WORST BAND EVER!"

So, I walk quicker off the field, my fists clench and I'm biting my tongue. So then the people walk faster by me, and start saying, "MCR SUCKS!" again. It hurt.

Then a kid who I thought cared, because he told the school that I was cutting in the beginning of the year, started screaming, "MCR SUCKS! THEY'RE FAGGOTS AND THEY'RE ALL GAY ASSES! THEY MAKE YOU CUT YOUR WRISTS, just like you, Sam. THEY'RE SO EMO!" So I turn around and scream back, "FUCK OFF!" and walk faster back to the gym. I was so close to crying... you have no idea.

The kid got written up, but I didn't for screaming fuck off, which is kind of weird. And while I walked back into the gym and into the locker room, the kid started dancing around me, still screaming. None of my friends stood up for me, and all around me people were commenting on MCR and how they "suck."

I changed quickly and didn't look at anyone. The gym teacher gave me a white slip to give to the Dean of Students. I did and went to lunch.

So yesterday, one of my friends who's in my gym walked up to me and asked if I left the locker room early. I said yes and she said that a girl in the changing room said, "MCR SUCKS!" and looked into where I usually change and is like, "Where is she? Where is she?"

Yeah, that's what more than half of the student population in my school think about MCR. I've got a couple of friends who I've converted to MCR Fandom though...
vicious.
Bulletproof Heart
vicious.
May 17th, 2007 at 07:11pm
I got a detention cuz my homeroom teacher said that the "are a terrible band that will fall behind the shadows in a year or two" and i told him to go fuck himself and about 90% of my school agree with him
Aaron Gillespie.
Salute You in Your Grave
Aaron Gillespie.
May 17th, 2007 at 07:47pm
hmm.... its hard to read the minds of selfish, bitch-preps
other than that about 15%[thats pushing it]
of the students love them.
all the rest are like. "EEW!!! THEY SING ABOUT BLOOD!"
Norrel
Jazz Hands
Norrel
May 17th, 2007 at 07:52pm
Gah, I live in the ghetto-est school ever. Its mostly full of people who think they're thugs and listen to only rap or hip-hop. Its so sad.
And they hate anything that is rock, so you can imagine their views on MCR =/
The Almost
Killjoy
The Almost
May 17th, 2007 at 09:10pm
"Hey you like My Chemical Romance?" says I.
"WTF is that?" they reply.
"Hey you like Taking Back Sunday?" says I.
"WTF is that?" they reply.
"Idiots." says I.
-walks away-
EdwardCullenIsLove
Fabulous Killjoy
EdwardCullenIsLove
May 18th, 2007 at 02:15am
My school population is 99% chav, so most people hate it, but then there's me and my best friend, and another girl, and a couple of guys in yr 11 and I think a few yr 7. About 10-20 people out of 1500 actually like them!
I hate my school!
feel the romance
Jazz Hands
feel the romance
May 18th, 2007 at 04:01pm
a lot of people say "my chemical romance" in this mocking tone of voice, and will say "they're a bunch of faggots who sing about killing themselves". i absolutely hate when people insult them in front of me. i argue back, but they dont really listen, so it's like whatever... it kinda hurts, you know? cause MCR is like a part of us all, and when someone goes off on how they "suck" or whatever, its like they're insulting you personally.
there are some kids who actually like them though..
i'm probably the one who likes them the most in my grade, to be honest.
SevenDifferentShades
Fabulous Killjoy
SevenDifferentShades
May 18th, 2007 at 04:18pm
Me n all my buddieeees positivly LOVE them. Every1 knows we do. Mostly all the "kids who wear black" like them. The gay preps will either pretend they like them when they haven't even heard of them. Or they'll be all like "Ewwwww! Them?? OMG they scare me so much. Like OMG they are emo." It annoys me.
One of the tearchers likes them!! ^.^
she likes gerard!
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
May 19th, 2007 at 08:06am
Well, there are LOADS of people all over my school who know MCR, but only WTTBP.

Few actually like them in full...

My school is Opus Dei, and, well... It's kinda not exactly looked up to and all... it's bothersome, but what can we do? LOL
My Sharona.
Bleeding on the Floor
My Sharona.
May 19th, 2007 at 08:26am
=S u really want to know?
three quarters of the school: omg what is that shit/fucking emo faggots.
=(
Ami von Grimm
Banned
Ami von Grimm
May 19th, 2007 at 09:23am
now suddenly, after the release of tbp, lots of people likes them ..
divineblindsoul
Fabulous Killjoy
divineblindsoul
May 19th, 2007 at 09:41am
There aren't a lot of people who like them at my school...or even know who they are for that matter. I love them but most of my friends tease me about it. Lol...I just kind of shrug it off when they mess with me about it because I know they are doing it just to get a rise out of me, sometimes they do ^-^ .

I have some of their shirts, such as the Jack the Ripper shirt and if you haven't seen it, it has a girl on the front with her throat slit and bleeding. Most people think that I am gross for wearing such a shirt and some teachers have told me to not wear it anymore (something that I obviously don't adhere to). But a lot of people who have heard them and don't like them give me crap for it. A lot of people (including my family) always ask me why they are so bloody and violent, when I try to explain that they are against violence and the bloodiness is proving a point they seem to have bugs in their ears and cannot hear me.

Hence, my school either doesn't know who they are, thinks that they are scary and homicidal or (this is rare) like them.
BethanyBRUTAL
Thinking Happy Thoughts
BethanyBRUTAL
May 19th, 2007 at 10:09am
death_comes_ripping:
my friends love MCR but evrybody else is like "OMG they are sooo not cool,ur a loser,and MCR is a fag."
..._...|..____________________, ,
.:....../ `---___________----_____|] = = = = = D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//____//
..//____//
.//____//Bang Bang I want Them dead

lol same.
S!NNER.
Salute You in Your Grave
S!NNER.
May 19th, 2007 at 02:39pm
My school'd be split up into thirds. 1/3 would say they rock, 1/3 would say their gay/fags and the rest would be afraid of them
calculated sacrifice
Shotgun Sinner
calculated sacrifice
July 1st, 2007 at 07:58am
If our school found out about MCR and listened to their music, theyd probably get mad at us and shit... yeah, I go to a catholic... okay Opus Dei school... They wouldnt allow it...