Don't have an account? Create one!

What does your school think of MCR?

AuthorMessage
SCREAMdon'tTALK.
Jazz Hands
SCREAMdon'tTALK.
July 1st, 2007 at 08:53pm

At my school pretty everyone hates mcr or any band even remotely
like them. If you listen to mcr you're called emo.
And It's ridiculous. I'm the last thing from emo. And the few TRUE
hcore fans I know from my school are far from emo as well.
God, I hate my school haha, they need to get away from stereo types!
x Plastic Hearts.
Joining The Black Parade
x Plastic Hearts.
July 1st, 2007 at 09:13pm
i think i already posted on this .. but like 95% of my school
hate MCR. and if you do like them, you're considered the oh so famous
label EMO. its really stupid. the other 5% are the girls who think Gerard is
Sooo Hawt and love Welcome To The Black Parade.
ain't got no soul.
Salute You in Your Grave
ain't got no soul.
July 1st, 2007 at 09:35pm
Yeah. If you listen to MCR here you are either 'Goth' or 'EMO'. I had on my MCR hoodie and a chick is like, "Are you EMO? Why do you wear that? MCR sits in a circle and slits their wrists for fun." I was pretty angry.
drink ourselves dry.
Crash Queen
drink ourselves dry.
April 11th, 2008 at 05:59am
They have heard of them.
They just don't appreciate them like I do.
And they kind of like their songs.
But, only like 'WTTBP' and 'Teenagers'.
I told them to listen to their old songs, but they don't.
I think only one listened to me though and heard 'I'm Not Okay' & loves their old stuff now.
melodramatic fool
Salute You in Your Grave
melodramatic fool
April 11th, 2008 at 01:42pm
20% Teenie
60% Haters
19.9% 'Who?!'
.1% Die Hard

X[ Lamee.
Wemmla
Bleeding on the Floor
Wemmla
April 11th, 2008 at 03:27pm
In my school, almost everyone hates mcr, if you say to anyone that you like mcr, you'll be called emo for life! People would suddenly grab your left arm, roll up your sleeve and search for cut-marks, if you one day wear something black except a belt etc, someone will point at you and scream so everyone can hear it: "HIIIIIIDE! AN EMO!!!SAVE YOURSELFS!!!WHAAAAAAA!!!!" then run a few feet back and laugh at you, but you don't need to like mcr to be called emo, all you really need to do is to wear eyeliner ONE day! One fu**ing day! and they will call you emo.
The ''system'':
1. Fake blondes/teenies/ppl that call themselves sporty
2. Gangsta's and teenies
3. Criminals that brag about it
4. People with wierd laughter
5. ''Freaks''
6. Nerds/geeks
7. ''emo's'' and satanists.
I hate my school....
the rise and fall
Killjoy
the rise and fall
April 11th, 2008 at 04:03pm
yeah, my school hates MCR.
i've met one other MCR fan, but everyone else makes fun of us for liking them. they call them "emo" and such. but idc, because at least i can see the light Dancer
Spiritual Adviser .
Joining The Black Parade
Spiritual Adviser .
April 11th, 2008 at 06:11pm
Here in Uruguay people don't know what's emo. So i have no problem with that [except for the people to listen metal.. ouh they scare me so much >_<].

In my school i'm dark because i listen to MCR, my nails are black, and who knows.. nobody knows them, and those who knows MCR hates it O.O
I'm Not Okay90
Fabulous Killjoy
I'm Not Okay90
April 11th, 2008 at 06:27pm
Well since I currently attend a Sucky Catholic School. And no one there has any good tastes in music. Yeah they hate it. They are currently calling me 'emo' because I occasionally wear black. *says under breath* Every day.
the constant.
Bulletproof Heart
the constant.
April 11th, 2008 at 07:11pm
Well the school I got to is really really really tiny & we're like family, so no one calls me emo for liking MCR or anything like that. Most of my friends don't mind me going on and on & I actually have a really good friend who loves them as much as I do =] Oh and a few of my friends like the music.

But once, this friend of mine goes "MCR sucks. MCR is so gay." and I'm just sitting there thinking "Hm...gay isn't a synonym for shitty." Anyways, I just ignored him and he never said it again. loser
Old Gregg.
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Old Gregg.
May 3rd, 2008 at 05:42am
my schools really big
and theres loads of chavs really..
they all hate MCR
but quite alot of people like them too.. Smile
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
May 3rd, 2008 at 10:44pm
Some kids love them, some kids hate them. Some kids just listen to the singles, some only like them because of "the hot singer".
There's a mix of everything, really. Nothing too specific. But I'd go with the majority of them thinking My Chem are a bunch of "gay emos".
LOL.
Dave-
Full of Ephedrine
Dave-
May 3rd, 2008 at 11:42pm
The teachers think the lyrics are not for school.
I shouldn't listen to them..xD
Kids on the other hand...They don't give a rats ass. Some of them like Teenagers which is all right with me. the other kids thatlike them are the ones in my P.E period "oh my god! I love gee! He is so cute!" words taken from one. Really amazing they live in Lompoc.
People don't call me emo because I like MCR though..
vengeance university
Shotgun Sinner
vengeance university
May 4th, 2008 at 01:12am
In my school, I think it's a balance between what everyone's said.
Some people hate them because they're 'emo'.
Some girls like them because "OMG GERARD IZ SO HAWT." [They get his name right, which surprises me tbh]
Some people think they're cool.
And then there's my group of friends who really love them. x]
maxim bemis.
Crash Queen
maxim bemis.
May 4th, 2008 at 06:05am
I hate my school so much for this :/
They label them emo so bad >_>;
Like I have MCR written on my pencil case/shoe, and they'll walk over to me, and say ''Wow. Are you emo? Coz you like those emo dickheads MCR! Haha!'' And I'll either laugh then start yelling and screaming abuse at the kid, or just stomp off.
ghosted.
Jazz Hands
ghosted.
May 4th, 2008 at 04:23pm
My school couldn't care less.
Then again I don't really bring them into my everyday life all the time, so shoot me.

(:
invisible monsters.
Bleeding on the Floor
invisible monsters.
May 4th, 2008 at 06:07pm
heh.....what does my school think of MCR?
every time i try to talk about them, i get really weird looks.
and whenever i tell people about them, they always say things such as
"ew, they're so weird and emo"
to which i say
"you don't fucking get it"
to which THEY say
"yes i do. they're just emo. You should listen to some jonas brothers or something"
and to which i say---
"they saved my fucking LIFE. high school musical couldn't even make someone cry for SHIT." then continue on to stick up my middle finger in their face and scream "FUCK YOU!" just as gerard said.... ^_^

ugg. people at my school are too obsessed with either rap, disney channel, or some other shit to care about the REAL musicians...
>_<
chainsaws cascading.
In The Murder Scene
chainsaws cascading.
May 5th, 2008 at 04:15pm
Well. . .not a lot of people like them. honestly I can think of. . .3 other thna me that I know of. all of my friends think their the strangest people ever. they say that Gerard is ugly which really outrages me because he's positively gorgeous. But the looks don't matter. it's the music which is insanely amazing too and I was informed by a retard today that MCR are screamo I wanted to punch that motherfucker in the face. they are most deffinitely not screamo and maybe they scream once or twice but they have so much melody to their songs!! my friends are like "omg your not going emo are you?!" first of all their not emo. second of all no I'm not going "emo". and third of all if I were and your my friend you would really care less. haha theres my mcr lecture for today.
keep on living.
Shotgun Sinner
keep on living.
May 5th, 2008 at 07:29pm
Actually, there are quite a few MCR fans in my graduating class, and a lot of upperclassmen too. I see quite a few people walking down the halls with MCR shirts on a daily basis; one time me and this other girl were walking past each other and we were both wearing the "Theater" tour shirt that we bought at their show on the same night Very Happy lol
There is definitely a big difference between the Welcome to the Black Parade fans and the MCR fans, though.
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
May 6th, 2008 at 02:13pm
most people don't like them or like them because of one or two songs =/
whenever kids in my school ask who my favourite band is and i say MCR they normally frown or give me a wierd look, its quite funny tbh Tehe