Don't have an account? Create one!

What does your school think of MCR?

AuthorMessage
-X-Alex-X-The-X-Ripper-X-
Killjoy
-X-Alex-X-The-X-Ripper-X-
May 21st, 2006 at 09:19pm
*Skittle*fairy101*:
but, when my mum first heard of them what kind of shit is on there eyes pretty sure those were the exact words but then she thought gerard was hot without make up GERARD RUN!!!

Yeah, My mom think's he's hot too...

*shutters* creepy...
Bex
Killjoy
Bex
May 21st, 2006 at 11:20pm
Hahaha. Um...how can I say this? There are a total of six (including me) emo/punk people at our school. Me, Helena, Morgan, Amanda, April, and Tabitha. All six of us LOVE mcr. But the rest of everyone...mainly the people in my class...think mcr is "scaarry". My friend, Abbie, who is a nerdy prep (don't know how we're friends) heard me talk about them. She saw gee's pic & she was all "I'd HATE to meet up w/ him. He's really scary looking." I tried to explain that gee wuz the hottest emo around. But she didn't really listen. Helena tells me I look like a mix between gee & billie joe armstrong. Scary hm? I have a pic of me on
www.myspace.com/beccabrister
That's the only good pic I have that's on the internet.
m45tq
Awake and Unafraid
m45tq
May 21st, 2006 at 11:24pm
Most of my friends like them, like me.
Celine For War
Shotgun Sinner
Celine For War
May 22nd, 2006 at 12:50am
they think mcr are cool..
monkeyinair
Bleeding on the Floor
monkeyinair
May 24th, 2006 at 09:33am
some thinks they r cool most (bitches ... cos i m in a gal skool) think that they suck n that they r emo
RioneZ
Thinking Happy Thoughts
RioneZ
May 24th, 2006 at 12:32pm
Really, people is it so hard to talk in normal english? Chat speak is bad for your brain, try to speak in standard english.
badkitty709
Killjoy
badkitty709
May 24th, 2006 at 05:03pm
this dude on my bus was badmouthing MCR and he said, "Those guys from My Chemical Romance are FRRRRRRRRRRREAKY" I told him "SHUT THE FUCKUP! MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE IS BETTER THAN THE RAP CRAP YOU LISTEN TOO!" then put my speakers in my cd player and blasted MCR for the WHOLE bus to here. Very Happy
<3 Nimrod and Gerard
Thnks fr th vnm
Demolition Lover
Thnks fr th vnm
May 25th, 2006 at 06:13pm
My shcool thinks My Chemical Romance are a bunch of emo kids. My shcool is stupid, except I'm sure there's actually people that do like them besides me and like two, maybe three of my friends.
heartstrings.
Demolition Lover
heartstrings.
May 25th, 2006 at 06:15pm
Me, Gary, and Andrew {maybe Amber, but I don't know} are the only people who like My Chemical Romance. My friends don't not like them, but they're not ready to call themselves fans yet.
Broken__
Salute You in Your Grave
Broken__
May 31st, 2006 at 06:20pm
My school plain hates MCR
I am one of like 3 people in my school that love them
I wore Iero X's to school one day and people just sat and stared at me
like i was a complete fool
however i never felt so proud
to be standing up for what i love
or what im obsessed about
x...Amanda...x
Really Not Okay
x...Amanda...x
May 31st, 2006 at 06:29pm
My school has almost banned everything My Chemical Romance for the simple fact of their name. Me and Dorothy are the only ones--I think--who like them. I was so psyched after getting home from Warped Tour one year, and I had to finish my Summer School--one day, big deal...--and I decided to wear makeup like Gerard and Frank's one day. It was so awesome, dudes, I mean, like, seriously. I had drawn dark black circles around my eyes, and I drew the eye x's. It looked way sweet, but people were freaked.
AttentionReader
Fabulous Killjoy
AttentionReader
June 2nd, 2006 at 08:03am
Uh my school? Well, only me and 2 other people like MCR. But, everyone else doesn't like them.
omg!_its izzy!
Really Not Okay
omg!_its izzy!
June 3rd, 2006 at 09:05pm
i heard boys who were sitting behind me in english bad mouthing mcr. i had to bite my lip not to say anything to them
Broken__
Salute You in Your Grave
Broken__
June 4th, 2006 at 01:02am
McR_luVv_182:
i heard boys who were sitting behind me in english bad mouthing mcr. i had to bite my lip not to say anything to them

love
thats exactly WHEN ur suppose to say something to them
if MCR is a part of what you like and who you believe in
then do not let anyone bad mouth something that means something to you
the few friends i have, even if they dont like them, still respect the fact i do,
and ive gotten into many fights with people who talk shit about MCR because they dont have a right to, if they dont listen to them and judge them solely on the fact that they dress differently or sing differently then screw them, they are missing out on the people that saved my life.
geradsredskittle666
Really Not Okay
geradsredskittle666
June 5th, 2006 at 06:14am
my school thinks there just sum winey emo band....its annnoyin and completely untru....the preps are obsessed with well u noe completely scary happy stuff....the 'soamoen' girls or 'ilanders' or 'fobs' or sum strange name...(neva understood them) are into rap and rnb (god forbit) the rest are obsessed with rap and rnb anyway
heartdreamerz
Killjoy
heartdreamerz
June 7th, 2006 at 10:24pm
people think they make me "upset". Idiots.
dana eats dreams
Banned
dana eats dreams
June 7th, 2006 at 10:30pm
People think that they (And I) are Satanists.

Untrue. Completely.
Riddle of Revenge
Salute You in Your Grave
Riddle of Revenge
June 8th, 2006 at 12:36am
I never hear anyone talk about them. I've only come across a couple of people that like them, but they're not their favorite band or anything. If I ever mention them, people just seem to know them from seeing them on TV.
xConspiracy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xConspiracy
June 8th, 2006 at 04:09am
Not sure. I've never really asked anyone.
TheVictoriaParade;;
Salute You in Your Grave
TheVictoriaParade;;
June 8th, 2006 at 06:32am
I wore Frank Xs on my eyes on Valentine's Day & I got asked if I was dead like, 7 times. I said yes everytime.