What does your school think of MCR?

AuthorMessage
Basket Case;
Fabulous Killjoy
Basket Case;
May 1st, 2006 at 04:35pm
GerardWaysGirl999:
GerardWaysGirl999:
my school is full of teenies and rappers.
only 7 kids in my school know who they are
only 5 like them

the five kids
Me, Mike, Liz, Jake, Jon,
oh wait! i asked a couple kids today,they said they were okay, but not their favorite band

IM MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
weird thing is, all the people jess listed, are on INO
Shocked
Jake- JackAss
Jon-++++Jon+++++
Liz- ***~Mikey+Liz~***
The Nightbeast.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Nightbeast.
May 1st, 2006 at 04:47pm
all the fucking preps have an MCR shirt and then walk up to me and say: you look like jerry from MCR, only he is way hotter! and im like: who the hell is jerry? Gerard? when i wear all black, atleast 50 people walk up and say i look like"that dude from MCR".anyway, they love jerry! and mark and frankie and joe and bobby. and they all think three cheers is the first album. dumbasses...
bree
Bleeding on the Floor
bree
May 1st, 2006 at 05:01pm
only some people know them at my school. some people that know who they are don't like them and some think they are okay. i'm the only one in my WHOLE school thats wears MCR stuff. i think i'm the only one thats crazy about them out of the people that do like them. haha
Synyster
Salute You in Your Grave
Synyster
May 1st, 2006 at 05:24pm
Sippin Dat Emo Juice:
all the fucking preps have an MCR shirt and then walk up to me and say: you look like jerry from MCR, only he is way hotter! and im like: who the hell is jerry? Gerard? when i wear all black, atleast 50 people walk up and say i look like"that dude from MCR".anyway, they love jerry! and mark and frankie and joe and bobby. and they all think three cheers is the first album. dumbasses...

wtf i thought they were jared weigh, mickey weigh, fred oreo, and ray toto
Synyster
Salute You in Your Grave
Synyster
May 1st, 2006 at 05:25pm
oh and that weird guy who plays the drums^
xxlyingdeadxx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xxlyingdeadxx
May 5th, 2006 at 12:38pm
my school. aw man, i love my school. there was a girl with a my chem hoodie on and so i was talking to her and i was like, 'so what songs do you like?' she didn't have a CLUE.
Carmen Is A Parasite
Salute You in Your Grave
Carmen Is A Parasite
May 5th, 2006 at 12:56pm
everyone hates them at my school, if you wear a shirt the "real" rockers or whatever call you a poser and rag on you about it. some poeple even made up a paordy song about helena but its about them having gay sex its stupid and direspects the nature of the song. but you have to believe that they're so bored with their own lives if they made up a whole damn song. Im part of a chosen 5 that actually likes them...
Jim/kurt.
Demolition Lover
Jim/kurt.
May 5th, 2006 at 01:03pm
I'm in a cool school.
Or atleast a cool class.
So most people likes Mcr.
HANNERhopscotch;;
Thinking Happy Thoughts
HANNERhopscotch;;
May 5th, 2006 at 01:07pm
* MCRsLilVampire *:
my school is nothin but full of rednecks, gangsters, posers, and skaters. i mean there is nothin wrong with skaters. some ppl like mcr but not alot. alot of ppl think that mcr is all bout killing urself. and its not. im a outcast at my skool and im glad.

come and live with me! im an outcast, when it comes to lessons without my friends..someone actually asked me if i had strainght sex, without bondage! im 13 for christs sake! but with my friends its amazing everyone is so damn random and there is not one homophobe, for instance i made out with a girl today and no one cared, then i went and kissed my boyfriend. but it takes a while to be accepted..
Eddie
Joining The Black Parade
Eddie
May 5th, 2006 at 02:22pm
lots of people in the "alternative" crowd which i hang around with know them, but only about 3 people other than me like them. then their are the wannabe incrowd people who like "gee" aswell as liking, pete, the "singer" from fall out boy, and joel from good charlotte because they love hilary duff
The Little Mermaid
Awake and Unafraid
The Little Mermaid
May 6th, 2006 at 06:11am
only 3 people know them: me and 2 girls.
when i say "my chemical romance" they all "what?!" Shocked
black dahlia
Salute You in Your Grave
black dahlia
May 6th, 2006 at 08:01am
my school pretty much thinks they're not bad.
Fear and Regret
Crash Queen
Fear and Regret
May 6th, 2006 at 08:06am
MCRqueen18:
only some people know them at my school. some people that know who they are don't like them and some think they are okay. i'm the only one in my WHOLE school thats wears MCR stuff. i think i'm the only one thats crazy about them out of the people that do like them. haha
The Nightbeast.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Nightbeast.
May 6th, 2006 at 05:06pm
silverbullets__x:
Sippin Dat Emo Juice:

wtf i thought they were jared weigh, mickey weigh, fred oreo, and ray toto

lol. they have to kno frank's name though because 'HES FRIGGIN HOT!" and im sure they dont kno either drummers name...Rolling Eyes
Fire-Cracker_xx
Bleeding on the Floor
Fire-Cracker_xx
May 6th, 2006 at 05:33pm
Only 5 people at my school like them alot.., me and 4 other people.. everyday when i goto homeroom -_-; this dude goes "MCR sucks..they're emo" and i always say "stfu..did i ask if you liked them? no so shut up asshole".
..i know some people who know who they are but i dont consider them real fans cause everytime i ask if they like mcr..they say "omg..im gonna marry gerard...omg i love Gerard,Frank and mikey" and i said "what about bob and ray.." and they go "eww but they're ugly" -_-; and i got pissed and walked away.
i was the first person to wear a MCR hoodie with a swirl of guns on the back..nobody ever said anything about it..so i just wore it even though i wasnt supposed to....really the rest of the school likes Rap and R&B..
Sally Stitches.
Awake and Unafraid
Sally Stitches.
May 7th, 2006 at 11:46pm
I only know 6 people in my school that likes them. I don't really talk much to people other than my friends...Not a 'people-person'.
Burlesque-Kitty
Bleeding on the Floor
Burlesque-Kitty
May 7th, 2006 at 11:50pm
ummmm, well my friends all like MCR and similar music. But we are basically the only ones I, well not all of them like MCR, but we have similar tastes in music, you know?
x.HotelBellaMuerte.x
Killjoy
x.HotelBellaMuerte.x
May 8th, 2006 at 02:31pm
most people in my school dont even listen to english music...and if they do its hip hop...or pop...i mean iv heard people say "Kelly Clarkson and Avril Lavigne are sooo PUNK!!"
and if i mention MCR

person: what are you listning to??
Me: My Chemical Romance
Person: Oh I LUV IT!! Its by Good Charlotte right??
me: O_o

Person 2: Do you like Eminem??
Me: Not particularly
Person 2: what do your favourite band?
Me: My chemical romance...
Person 2: Your Chemical what??
me: its a band...*points to picture on notebook*
Person: eww they wear makeup...they are GAYS!!!
me:-_-

so...thats that...i have one friend who likes them...a bit...but thats cuz of me making her listen to them...shes only heard a few songs though...
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
May 8th, 2006 at 04:57pm
Sippin Dat Emo Juice:

OMFG that sounds EXACTLY like a girl at my school. Today she was singing I'm Not Okay (that's the only line she knows by the way) and i was like "OK, how come when you see me and my MCR drawings and purse you're like "EWWW!!" and now you're singing INO?" and she said "OMG that's an MCR song?? Wow, they're not as bad as i thought. *pause* OH WAIT I KNEW THAT! DUH!! Isn't the lead singer named Gerald?" OMG I stood up in my desk and said "NO!!! IT'S GERARD YOU STUPID POSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and i got in trouble. LOL.
xxlyingdeadxx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xxlyingdeadxx
May 9th, 2006 at 02:29pm
I don't know any teachers that like mcr. Gerald is my schools favourite Very Happy.