November 30th, 2008 at 01:39pm
Okay, thak you.:]
Darkromance
Banned
Darkromance
December 1st, 2008 at 12:26pm
Search and Destroy:
Darkromance:

Well could I get banned if I did put it on my profile? I'm being really careful becasue I got banned from another site.

Tallulah has already replied to your question HERE.

Don't put the picture in your profile.

Thanks

Alright. ANd may I correct myself it said "the original Emo kid"

Mod edit - to remove link to pic
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
December 1st, 2008 at 05:08pm
^^^ Why are you persisting with this? Are you actually trying to provoke a ban?
Do you really think that making ridicule of Adolf Hitler is a good thing? "The Original Emo Kid?" oh my goodness.

Do you actually have any idea what Hitler was responsible for?

read this.....The Holocaust.

It might make you understand why posting joke images of Adolf Hitler are so offensive.
drink ourselves dry.
Crash Queen
drink ourselves dry.
December 3rd, 2008 at 12:45am
whenever i try to upload this Image avatar.
ino says it's the wrong size. but i'm pretty sure it's 100x100.
am i doing anything wrong? ;/
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
December 3rd, 2008 at 07:22am
The file size is 40-something KB, and the maximum size is 20KB, so your FILE size is too large, not the image itself.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 3rd, 2008 at 04:20pm
accessorised bones.:
whenever i try to upload this Image avatar.
ino says it's the wrong size. but i'm pretty sure it's 100x100.
am i doing anything wrong? ;/

This one should work. There's a bit of a quality change but not by much.
The Creature
In The Murder Scene
The Creature
December 9th, 2008 at 11:38pm
This isn't a question but I think I reported a thread on accident. You see, I thiought it was in the worng place..And...It was in the right place (I think). I wasn't really paying attention.
So I'd like to apologizefor that. Shifty2
Won't happen again. Promise.
valiumobsequy
Awake and Unafraid
valiumobsequy
December 10th, 2008 at 09:37pm
sorry, if im bothering you, but, I was a little concerned about somethings peple say about the band. I know people are only joking, but it still seems a little rude (questions not to ask MCR) thank you, i just hope other users dont get mad at me for posting this.
Don Juan Triumphant
Salute You in Your Grave
Don Juan Triumphant
December 11th, 2008 at 08:47pm
ok i have a question. almost every time im on here, ill post something in the games and trivia thing and then ill click the 'games and trivia' button, but i always get a blank white page that says database error. is it my computer, or why am i getting that?

[edit] actually now its doing it in this thread too.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 12th, 2008 at 09:22am
Alto!:
ok i have a question. almost every time im on here, ill post something in the games and trivia thing and then ill click the 'games and trivia' button, but i always get a blank white page that says database error. is it my computer, or why am i getting that?

[edit] actually now its doing it in this thread too.
It happens on this site a lot. The only fixing thing is to use F5.
Legally Blonde:
sorry, if im bothering you, but, I was a little concerned about somethings peple say about the band. I know people are only joking, but it still seems a little rude (questions not to ask MCR) thank you, i just hope other users dont get mad at me for posting this.
Give me a few examples? I saw a few little harmless ones (I suppose) but I might be missing some. I just can't find a reason to give a warning about.
sookeh.
Crash Queen
sookeh.
December 16th, 2008 at 07:24pm
i just went into the other bands section of the board, and there were a few threads that had been updated, but when i clicked on them, there were no new posts.
this has happened to me three times in the cobra starship thread.
is there a problem with my computer loading the page? or is it something else?
John St. John
Shotgun Sinner
John St. John
December 16th, 2008 at 07:29pm
^^ im not a mod, but i think thats down to the people who have posted havn't had there accounts activated by dujo yet.

Correct me if im wrong.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
December 16th, 2008 at 10:10pm
MILLIONAIRES!:
^^ im not a mod, but i think thats down to the people who have posted havn't had there accounts activated by dujo yet.

Correct me if im wrong.
You're right.
sookeh.
Crash Queen
sookeh.
December 17th, 2008 at 12:18am
okay, thank you. (:
The Creature
In The Murder Scene
The Creature
December 21st, 2008 at 01:33am
Kind of a stupid question, but;
If a user is hidden, should their name still show up on the list of users online?
'Cause I'm hidden, and my user name shows up in the list.

-Edit-

Okay, my user name sometimes shows, and sometimes dosen't.
Cigarettes And Suicide
Bleeding on the Floor
Cigarettes And Suicide
December 21st, 2008 at 11:19am
Probably a really odd thing, but here it is.

Every so often (actually, it happens pretty regularly), I will see that a thread I've posted in has (a) new post(s). I'll click to the last page of the thread, and the new post/s just won't come up - usually I'm sitting there looking at the last thing I wrote there, or at a response I read hours earlier.
Then, magically, a day or two later, I'll check back and then I can see the new posts. I know there are new posts that I can't see because I'll check the thread at, say, 11am and it says there's new posts but the last one I can see was me posting at 9am, then a day or so later when they appear, it shows me there was a new post at 9:30am, 10:15am, etc.
(for instance, I'm seeing there have been new posts from another INOer in the 'Abortion' thread of the Discussion Board, but the last one I can see was the one I wrote that was the first post on page 151.)

I thought it might just have been my computer, but it's happened on three different computers that I use, so I don't think it's a PC issue.

Just wondering if anybody else has reported something like this, or if you guys can think of anything I can do to fix it?? I'm shite at computers so I have no idea wth is going on.
And, it happens in just about every forum, from Discussion Board to Golden Girls to Band News.
Search and Destroy
Search and Destroy
December 21st, 2008 at 11:34am
Jingle Bombs!:
This also happens to me every so often, I am normally visable but once in a while I hide my status but I will show up on the board index next time i sign in. I think it must just be a glitch not sure if anything can be done to fix it, as it may be a problem not too many people have.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
December 21st, 2008 at 11:42am
the original JULES:
^ For future reference, any new users on INO have a 'post pending' phase, where their posts are not actually visible to the rest of the board.

This has been answered on previous occasions so I'm simply quoting Jules' words. The reason above is why the actual posts aren't visible to you.
They have to be approved by Dujo before they are allowed to be seen by the other users on the board. It sometimes takes a few days, other times it can take a week or so (depending on how busy Dujo is.)

There is nothing wrong with your computer or the site, it's simply a security procedure.
The Creature
In The Murder Scene
The Creature
December 21st, 2008 at 05:53pm
Search and Destroy:
This also happens to me every so often, I am normally visable but once in a while I hide my status but I will show up on the board index next time i sign in. I think it must just be a glitch not sure if anything can be done to fix it, as it may be a problem not too many people have.
Thank you. :]
Switchblade Saint
Salute You in Your Grave
Switchblade Saint
December 24th, 2008 at 04:02am
Hey there, dear Admin Team.

I just tried accessing the chat board, and aparently I now need to install Flash in order to use it. I've never encountered this situation before. Were there some changes made to the chat feature that I'm perhaps not aware of? anyway, i had some problems installing flash, otherwise I would have probably gone ahead and not bother you here. Hoping you can enlighten me.... thanks a lot.