Don't have an account? Create one!

Questions for Moderators and Administrators

AuthorMessage
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
October 11th, 2008 at 10:27am
i love inoXmhc:
Yeah, that happens a lot. I asked Dujo about it in the past, and he said if F5 doesn't work, use CTRL + F5

Those are shortcuts to refresh your browser. If you'd rather not use the keyboard, all browsers have a refresh button, usually located in the top left corner near the address bar.
Jenny.
Jenny.
October 11th, 2008 at 10:51am
^Yes, but with my laptop it won't work unless I press CTRL + F5. It won't do anything if I just click refresh or use F5... I don't know if it's the same with other laptops, but just in case...:/
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
October 13th, 2008 at 05:58pm
The refresh button doesn't work on your browser?...oh.
Helmee Bluth
In The Murder Scene
Helmee Bluth
October 18th, 2008 at 08:12pm
This is about the awards on here.
Would anything happen if I were to vote for someone who had disabled users from voting for them?
I mean, would there be a way to know that my vote was useless?

I hope this is okay to ask here. I was just wondering.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
October 18th, 2008 at 10:08pm
Helmee Bluth:
This is about the awards on here.
Would anything happen if I were to vote for someone who had disabled users from voting for them?
I mean, would there be a way to know that my vote was useless?

I hope this is okay to ask here. I was just wondering.
It should say that they have voting disabled and that you can't vote for them?
The Creature
In The Murder Scene
The Creature
October 19th, 2008 at 11:25am
If a competition has been abandoned by the person who started it, would it be deleted?
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
October 19th, 2008 at 12:12pm
In theory, unless you can find someone to take it over. We usually try to get people to continue running the comps if the original user stops running them. Which competition?
The Creature
In The Murder Scene
The Creature
October 19th, 2008 at 02:51pm
The lyric writing competition. She told me that she was thinking of having someone to continue it for her. The last competition was in the late summer, she hasn't been apart of the competition since she posted the entries for voting.
And I haven't heard from her since then.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
October 19th, 2008 at 03:04pm
Ok, I posted in the thread looking for someone to take over the contest. Hopefully we can get it up and running again.

Smile
The Creature
In The Murder Scene
The Creature
October 19th, 2008 at 03:15pm
Thanks. Very appreciated.
:]
t'lema
Salute You in Your Grave
t'lema
November 3rd, 2008 at 11:27am
Can Lulah still be voted for as moderator of the month now that she's an admin?
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
November 5th, 2008 at 04:38pm
Huck.:
Can Lulah still be voted for as moderator of the month now that she's an admin?

I guess you can. But I didnt know myself until yesterday. XD

Cheers guys xoxo
Darkromance
Banned
Darkromance
November 5th, 2008 at 08:30pm
I have one question:: would it be appropriate to put a certain picture on my profile, just because it's funny? It is a picture of Hitler frowning with an emo bang, and it says something like "Hilter was an emo kid" (((I have nothing against emos))) I just thought i'd ask because people tend to obviously take any kind of thing having to do with Hitler seriously.
Darkromance
Banned
Darkromance
November 5th, 2008 at 08:30pm
I have one question:: would it be appropriate to put a certain picture on my profile, just because it's funny? It is a picture of Hitler frowning with an emo bang, and it says something like "Hilter was an emo kid" (((I have nothing against emos))) I just thought i'd ask because people tend to obviously take any kind of thing having to do with Hitler seriously.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
November 6th, 2008 at 01:45am
Darkromance:
personally i'd say no. It's funny you stating you have nothing against emo's and you seem conscious of not wanting to offend them, but you think a picture of Hitler is funny :/. Thank you for asking, but it would be best not to use it. Thanks.
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
November 6th, 2008 at 07:56am
Why isn't Sister To Sleep in the song meanings? That song confuses me the most, probably because it's hard to understand and they only played it like, once, years ago..
xo.
Darkromance
Banned
Darkromance
November 6th, 2008 at 03:23pm
Tallulah; Schechter:
Darkromance:
personally i'd say no. It's funny you stating you have nothing against emo's and you seem conscious of not wanting to offend them, but you think a picture of Hitler is funny :/. Thank you for asking, but it would be best not to use it. Thanks.

Well could I get banned if I did put it on my profile? I'm being really careful becasue I got banned from another site.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
November 6th, 2008 at 03:52pm
Yes, highly likely. Especially as I told you here not to.

Do you actually understand the history of Adolf Hitler? I mean, personally I would be offended by your use of his image as a "joke". I guess Jewish members of the site might not find it funny, especially if someone in their family was one of the 7 million murdered in the holocaust. It hardly sets a tone of respect on the board (one of our golden rules).

Perhaps you should do some research on the topic.
Tallulah
Admin
Tallulah
November 7th, 2008 at 11:33am
Alex!!!:
Why isn't Sister To Sleep in the song meanings? That song confuses me the most, probably because it's hard to understand and they only played it like, once, years ago..
xo.

It's there now Smile
playground eyes.
Awake and Unafraid
playground eyes.
November 7th, 2008 at 02:25pm
Tallulah; Schechter:
Alex!!!:
xo.

It's there now Smile

Thanks, Tallulah Very Happy