Don't have an account? Create one!

Drunk Driving.

AuthorMessage
Faye Merci
Salute You in Your Grave
Faye Merci
October 6th, 2008 at 05:35pm
obsessive disorder.:
druck driving is a misdemeanor. you are intentionally trying to kill someone. even though its like, "welli was drunk so i didnt mean too." yeah, you did. once you pick up that one alcoholic beverage, you are intentinally trying to murder.
So if I drink champagne at my mother's wedding, I'm intentionally trying to murder?
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
October 6th, 2008 at 10:45pm
Faye Merci:
obsessive disorder.:
druck driving is a misdemeanor. you are intentionally trying to kill someone. even though its like, "welli was drunk so i didnt mean too." yeah, you did. once you pick up that one alcoholic beverage, you are intentinally trying to murder.
So if I drink champagne at my mother's wedding, I'm intentionally trying to murder?

I think she means more when people drink and then intentionally go behind the wheel of a car.
That's what I think.

What do you guys think of this, in New Zealand we have very good drunk driving campaigns.
Now the adverts on TV, I noticed, have changed quite dramatically.
They've changed from the Mate commercial, to more positive images.
Like the 4 mates. (The timing is off, but you get the idea...)
The mate commercial hasn't completely stopped airing, but the 4 mates has become a lot more frequent.
I, personally, feel that the 4 mates adverts discourage drink driving more than the mate advert.

What do you think?