Don't have an account? Create one!

What MCR song would best describe a moment in your life??

AuthorMessage
Modern Swinger
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Modern Swinger
January 19th, 2007 at 08:23am
"Famous Last Words" the lines "I am not afraid to keep on living, I am not afraid to walk this world alone. Honey if you stay I'd be forgiven, nothing in this world can stop me going home." and "I see you lying next to me, with worda I thought I'd never speak. Awake and unafraid. Asleep or Dead. It basically says how i feel right now.
Mush
Bleeding on the Floor
Mush
January 19th, 2007 at 09:38am
GURAN:
The ghost of you- remind me of Peter Snow so very much. he loved that song. he'd always make fun of me for liking MCR but he'd ocasionally listen to my iPod with me and I recall we listened to this song together. He actually liked MCR's songs and stuff... everytime I listen to the song I think of him. he passed away 17th of May because of a doctors mistake. The ghost of you just reminds me so much of Peter Snow. It's not normal.
and everytime I think about him, or see his picture, the lyrics come in my head and I think of all the unsaid things, and everything which could've happened if it weren't for those damn doctors.

:/
Jeanne Paulin.
Shotgun Sinner
Jeanne Paulin.
January 19th, 2007 at 10:01am
I'm Not Okay (I Promised) describes me a bit, i sing it every time when I'M NOT OKAY.

great song
xemo_gurlx
Joining The Black Parade
xemo_gurlx
January 19th, 2007 at 02:15pm
our lady of sorrows- i think of the lyrics in my head when i'm going through shit in school
"stand up fucking tall
don't let them see your back
take my fucking hand
and never be afraid again"
mbgfr_278
Fabulous Killjoy
mbgfr_278
January 19th, 2007 at 02:23pm
CUBICLES you know the song meaning and if you dont go read it.

yea kool
March On
Killjoy
March On
January 19th, 2007 at 05:18pm
"This Is How I Disappear" theres someone special in my life right now & I don't know what I'd do without them.
Jeanne Paulin.
Shotgun Sinner
Jeanne Paulin.
January 19th, 2007 at 05:29pm
^ awwwww
and sometimes TEENAGERS!
MCR Way Bros
Jazz Hands
MCR Way Bros
January 20th, 2007 at 11:54am
whenever i get in a fight with one of my friends, i play i'm not okay.

the end- "if you look in the mirror and dont like what you see, you can find out first hand what it's like to be me" and teenagers (the whole song) both remind me of school.
x--GiveEmHellKid--x
Fabulous Killjoy
x--GiveEmHellKid--x
January 20th, 2007 at 07:45pm
Honey, This Mirror Ain't Big Enough for the Two of us
I've had alot of big fat whores walk through my life

Im not OK
School....

Our Lady of Sorrows
FUCK YOU!!! Pretty much Razz

GIve em Hell, Kid
Thats my fucking jam!
knights of cydonia.
Salute You in Your Grave
knights of cydonia.
January 20th, 2007 at 08:11pm
Disenchanted and I'm Not Okay [I Promise]
x-tears-of-blood-x
Joining The Black Parade
x-tears-of-blood-x
January 21st, 2007 at 01:31pm
probs famous last words cuz ppl alwayz pik on me 4 likin mcr nd no1 like me cuz of it nd i get 'f****n emo' and 'go slit ur wrists/go jump infront of a bus' yelled at me. 'I am not afraid to keep on living, i am not afraid to walk this world alone' helps me ignore it!
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
Bleeding on the Floor
DeCiMaTeD_DrEaMs
January 21st, 2007 at 10:40pm
wow..it has to be "im not okay(i promise)" ..i think that pretty self explanitory
hoppy.
In The Murder Scene
hoppy.
January 21st, 2007 at 11:44pm
Famous Last Word's- It speaks for it's self; I'm not afraid to keep on living no matter what type of shizz I go through, if I choose to do something I'm sticking to it.

It's Not A Fashion Statement, It's A Deathwish- I've noticed I have a problem with not letting go... expectally when something goes wrong... I suppose it's a revenge issue but still... this song gets all the emotion out
loveneverwantedme
Killjoy
loveneverwantedme
January 22nd, 2007 at 11:09am
Mine would have to be either Disenchanted, or Bury Me In Black
Disenchanted is my depressing song, seeing as the is like the last year of school for me it makes me sit back and and look at all the things that i have done in my life

Bury me in black is just the song i listen to when im ticked off, i want to seek revenge on the people who do bad things to me, but i just cant find the heart to later on
HarlequinFirith
Always Born a Crime
HarlequinFirith
January 22nd, 2007 at 11:24am
Cemetery Drive - once again cause being the "lover" sucks!!

The sharpest lives - cause "when it rains, it pours... I'm drunk I suppose... If it looks like I'm laughing I'm really kjust asking to leave... you're the one that I need, I'm the one that you loathe... Give me a shot (please, anyone!) and you can take all the pain away from me... the sane abandoned me..."

Headfirst fo halos....
Jeffree Star
Motor Baby
Jeffree Star
January 22nd, 2007 at 11:44am
I'm Not Okay- When my parents just sometime don't get me.

Demolition Lovers- Whenever I look into Mikey's eyes and his lips touch mine. I think it's romantic.

Our Lady of Sorrows- Fuck off bitches . LOL
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
January 22nd, 2007 at 12:19pm
Our Lady of Sorrows. I don't know why, it just holds a place in my heart O.o I feel that there's this unsaid powerful emotion when Gerard screams 'Just take my f*****g hand!'
So yeah. The song means a lot to me for some reason. And The Ghost of You because it reminds me of all the s*itty times in life. Excuse my language.
MetalliDeth
Killjoy
MetalliDeth
January 22nd, 2007 at 03:35pm
Drowning Lessons
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
January 22nd, 2007 at 04:05pm
for me it's "cancer" because my grandma died of cancer when i was only small. and she was a really good person, i just remember how devestated my dad was because it was his mother, and he has never quite got over it and my aunt also died of cancer. both were breast cancer :'(
TRQ
Always Born a Crime
TRQ
January 22nd, 2007 at 08:12pm
when i'm really pissed, i'll play our lady of sorrows, for obvious reasons. but when i need reassurance, i'll crank famous last words and play over for at least an hour. but then, when i'm really depressed i'll play DEAD!, because i like the la la la's.
Smile