Don't have an account? Create one!

What MCR song would best describe a moment in your life??

AuthorMessage
ain't got no soul.
Salute You in Your Grave
ain't got no soul.
April 27th, 2007 at 09:54pm
Famous Last Words, the lyrics kind of go over my life, a kind of trasistion to who I am now, the changes I've undergone, being brave.

I'm Not Okay.. This song makes me so happy, but also brings back some disputes. It is really odd, it kind of made me realize how bottled up I am, and makes me look back at how I was bullied, and how I still am bothered by assholes.

Headfirst For Halos.. Reminds me of hanging out with my friends Smile, makes me want to scream.

Teenagers... It makes me reflect on how much I've been bullied, makes me take a look at other people in my school, makes me think about Teen Violence.

Disenchanted. Makes me look back at my friend leaving, and me leaving my old self, my old friends.

Desert Song; makes me reminisce bout my Great Grandma.

... All of their songs give me memories and different thoughts. That is whats so amazing about them.
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
May 1st, 2007 at 04:52am
I dunno there's lots of songs that relate to me...most specially "I'm Not Okay" in school,being bullied,having fights school related stuff...
Modern Swinger
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Modern Swinger
May 1st, 2007 at 12:17pm
right now with the way things are going it would probably be 'I Don't Love You'
steel.corpses.
Joining The Black Parade
steel.corpses.
May 13th, 2007 at 02:50pm
Cancer
My aunt was diagnosed with lung cancer.
I went in my room and lasted that song. Crying or Very sad
starktreks
Devil's Got Your Number
starktreks
May 13th, 2007 at 03:05pm
I'm Not Okay, Idk why! It just means a lot to me, and it helps that it's my favourite song IN THE WORLD. No, it actually is. Mr. Green

And Dead! - If iv'e had a boring day at school or something I come home and put this song on straight away, it just makes me hyper for some reason, you can really dance to Dead! can't you!? Mr. Green
Frankie Fan
Killjoy
Frankie Fan
May 14th, 2007 at 11:51am
Give 'Em Hell Kid...
EdwardCullenIsLove
Fabulous Killjoy
EdwardCullenIsLove
May 14th, 2007 at 12:50pm
Honey this mirror isn't big enough for the two of us...
Where it says "you can't touch my brother and you can't keep my friends"
That song got me through a lot. It's weird to think how much you owe to a song...
RedRiot.
Salute You in Your Grave
RedRiot.
May 14th, 2007 at 01:20pm
I'm not okay- just fighting for whats right

Teenagers-when you just have to get angry at anyone then you realise you have the whole of the teenage community going through the same thing.
ilovegerardway2much
Jazz Hands
ilovegerardway2much
May 25th, 2007 at 01:39pm
probably im not okay or drowning lessons.
the.reaper.wore.pink
Motor Baby
the.reaper.wore.pink
May 29th, 2007 at 10:10am
disenchanted and not a fashion statement - it basically tells about the way i felt when i felt so isolated because of some friend

i'm not okay - it reminds me of the way my life has been lived in the past 4 years
Sid
Salute You in Your Grave
Sid
May 29th, 2007 at 04:19pm
Kill All Your Friends..not because I hate them or anything but if you listen to the lyrics then that's my relationship status with them..
fxmous-lxst-words
Joining The Black Parade
fxmous-lxst-words
May 29th, 2007 at 06:31pm
Teenagers and I'm Not Okay because of being made fun of in school and pushed around...cancer because some of my family members died of cancer.
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
May 29th, 2007 at 06:38pm
a few ...
i dont know our lady of sorrows ,, becuse of that whole stand up fucking tall and dont let them see your back , and teenagers ,,, teenagers are bitches:p
KN!VES
Joining The Black Parade
KN!VES
May 29th, 2007 at 06:47pm
Sleep - I did something terrible and everyone in my life expected me to feel terrible regret, and honestly I was proud of what I did. The whole song is a mirror of what I felt, really.
Freaxx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Freaxx
May 31st, 2007 at 03:10pm
Cubicles
if you've heard the song you know what's happened to me except for that the person i liked didn't move he got with my best friend.
AmazingCauseItIs10
Joining The Black Parade
AmazingCauseItIs10
May 31st, 2007 at 03:59pm
Teenagers described this fucked up incident that went down in my 8th period class, me and my friend getting bullied because well, i wrote kill all ur friends on the dry-erase board of our teacher and some of the people had a some problem with it, which was bullshit

Famous Last Words- everyday
Nick Jonas.
Bleeding on the Floor
Nick Jonas.
June 1st, 2007 at 11:49am
Nearly all of the songs. Cubicles does because gee sings "I'll photocopy allthe things that we could be if you took the time to notice me" And thats something my ex never did.Notice me. I'm Not Okay. Because i never felt okay. Demoliton Lovers because me and my ex were demolition lovers. We'd constantly fall out and i'd try and let him now how much i loved him but it just never worked out or anything. My Way Home Is Through You. When gee says "And i know what i'd do, just to get back in her arms" it reminds me omy ex once again, because he knows exactly what to do to get back into my arms Razz. Our Lady Of Sorrows. When i got bullied this song helped me through all the shit.
And i cant be bummed to think of any more -.- :/
Albus Severus
Joining The Black Parade
Albus Severus
June 1st, 2007 at 12:41pm
Most of their songs don't describe my life well, cuz I was a really happy teenager. But now that I'm out of high school, Headfirst for Halos means a lot to me. The Peter Pan references relate to me not wanting to have to become just another adult, and the slightly sarcastic tone in it makes me laugh. But it's still a song about dealing with stuff.

I'm not sure if I'm thinking of the right song, but I think it's This Is How I Disappear. Basically, it reminds me of how I feel about my friends right now cuz most of them left for 'real' colleges, and I just don't see or talk to them as often as I used to. And it makes me sad cuz I haven't made any new friends.
bellamuerte1986
Killjoy
bellamuerte1986
June 1st, 2007 at 03:24pm
um lets see.....probly cubicles...i think everyone has felt this way sometime.but what the f.....every song has its own meaning to the listener.they all represent sum stage ive been through..
bellamuerte1986
Killjoy
bellamuerte1986
June 1st, 2007 at 03:26pm
pixiedust i know what you mean.doesnt it suck to lose all your friends....so depressing