Frankie Fan
Killjoy
Frankie Fan
May 14th, 2007 at 11:58am
I'm from Croatia.
And I'm fucked up about that.
Cause...They never were here.
My biggest wish is to see them.
And I really think it will never come true..
That they will never come here...Sad
And I'm often depressed cause of that.
But they saved my life.
And their music helps me a lot.
But I really want and need to see them live...
There are so many people that have been on their concerts few times.
One time will be blessing for me. A miracle.
And there are so many people that have met them. And probably I never will.
They don't know how lucky they are.
Millions of people were on their concert. And I'm always wondering why is my life like this and I can't be between that million. They don't know how lucky they are... Crying or Very sad
wusel
Fabulous Killjoy
wusel
May 15th, 2007 at 02:28pm
magda_poland:
I'm Polish. Poland's in central Europe if you don't know xD Many people don't know where Poland is... It's shitty place but I'm kind of proud of being polish... I've heard that Frank is partly polish :3 I don't know if that's true or not, gotta ask him ^^

it sucks, because the MCR stuff always seems to happen in other countries...especially Britain.
Yeah, they love Britain O.o

my father is from poland.
i was there last christmas, i visited my cousin and her little baby. <3

i am from germany ^^ it's okay, i can buy all my chem cds and i went to the concert at cologne. Very Happy
mcr_4ever
Joining The Black Parade
mcr_4ever
May 15th, 2007 at 05:04pm
i kinda have the same problem cuz my mom doesn't like the idea of "rock music" and how my chem looks like and they will never let me go to one of their concerts just cuz they think they'll sell drugs during the concert and just so u kno ur english is very good
Brain damage
Salute You in Your Grave
Brain damage
May 15th, 2007 at 05:33pm
yeah im from iceland and it kinda sucks!
they wuld NEVER do a show here
i mean people perly know who they are
if they know its becuse they have bean listining to fm 957 wich is a faggot radi station in iceland!
and they have bean playing welcome to the black to parade
it kinda suxs
addictedto_mychem
Joining The Black Parade
addictedto_mychem
May 15th, 2007 at 05:47pm
Well I'm from boring Knoxville, TN in the US lol... I drove to Nashville to see MCR though XD lol
My_Ethiena_Toes
Fabulous Killjoy
My_Ethiena_Toes
May 16th, 2007 at 11:47am
I'm from Poland, at first I was pissed of that they will never come here...
But then when I meet this group of teenies, I thought: Hell, It would be better for MCR if they would have never ever got so mainstream...and nobody heard of them here.
It's just to much to see all these girls, wearing MCR t-shirts, but never listening to any of the older songs of MCR- only The Black Parade one's, Bullets and Revenge (which are hell better than TPB) are to "rock" for them...and they all say "I love Frank and Gerard, I will marry them" and claim they're goth or emo cuz they listen to MCR.
End of the world.
crash and burn.
Jazz Hands
crash and burn.
May 16th, 2007 at 02:17pm
I live in France. South-East.
They all like rap round here. And pop. I feel like a pomegranite among peaches.

They do concerts in Paris, but that's up north. It's cheaper to go to the UK, frankly. Which I did.
lyrical_mess
Joining The Black Parade
lyrical_mess
May 16th, 2007 at 03:46pm
I'm in India. But I'm actually from New Jersey. Do a background check...hehe. I never had the chance to see them after I got into them, which was in like 2004. In 2005, I moved and they haven't come to India. They went to a couple of closeby countries though, so maybe I'll have a chance to see them there. In Malaysia or something.

Or maybe one day they'll come here. They don't even sell TBP in any shops yet!
Gee-Bear Whore
Motor Baby
Gee-Bear Whore
May 17th, 2007 at 04:48am
Im from New Zealand and MCR have only been here once for the big day out and I couldnt get any tickets...so sad...
Amanda Young
Bleeding on the Floor
Amanda Young
May 17th, 2007 at 05:50am
Out of interest, how big are they in Australia? (I want to live there when I'm older) Very Happy
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
May 17th, 2007 at 06:03am
Charlene:
Out of interest, how big are they in Australia? (I want to live there when I'm older) Very Happy

well, u see . . here, u either love em, or hate em. they are getting alot bigger. but i dont know that many pple that actually love them like me. but now they are getting more "popular", but there are alot of teenies and well yea. (btw, other pple mite say something different coz im just saying this from pple i know and what everyone at school thinks about them)

. . . . but they are getting "bigger" . . .
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
May 17th, 2007 at 06:09am
im live in australia, but i guess im greek. i go to greek school and "my big fat greek wedding" is a slightly over-dramatised version of my life. . .

we were talking about MCR and the used today. out of like 15 pple who joined in this discussion in the locker room, only me and laura loved em. everyone hates them. and i think there are only a few other people who like them at my school . . . is it like this in other schools in melbourne, or is it just mine??
xxxdarkangelxxx
Fabulous Killjoy
xxxdarkangelxxx
May 17th, 2007 at 07:53am
well, I'm from the Philippines...I think MCR didn't go here yet, but other bands, do....WWE came here twice...and the black eyed peas also did. Yeah, people just like going here. And my parents like MCR. they also sing their songs...my dad sings I DONT LOVE YOU and MAMA, and he likes it.
My mom sings MAMA...which is why I love them so much...I hope you guys were like me...parents to children...
chloeBAM
Fabulous Killjoy
chloeBAM
May 17th, 2007 at 07:56am

I'm from Britain, and I had to travel 45 minutes to go see them.
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones :]
SUPERBOB
Jazz Hands
SUPERBOB
May 17th, 2007 at 11:02am
I'm from Sweden, and MCR have been here two times before, and they are coming again, on the first of july :]
calculated sacrifice
Shotgun Sinner
calculated sacrifice
July 1st, 2007 at 07:56am
I am experienceing it right now... I live in the Philippines, How fucking far is that?! and what really sucks is that they went to Japan EXACTLY one year after I did.... so yeah. and then Not much band merch is sold here, the old albums and LOTMS isnt sold here either....
Miketh Way.
Salute You in Your Grave
Miketh Way.
July 1st, 2007 at 09:57am
i'm from north india, and i live in singapore. just waiting for them to come here.
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
July 1st, 2007 at 10:00am
When I read some of your posts.. suddenly Sweden doesn't seem so bad anymore.

it sucks for you who won't be able to see them because they're not comming to your country >__<
Angie Pansy
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Angie Pansy
July 1st, 2007 at 12:46pm
Kill.Me.:
-Vampira-:
I'm in the U.S., but last summer when I went to Greece I brought my stereo with me.

I was listening to it outside my hotel
and a couple of Greeks came up to me and asked what band I was listening to.

So the next day I was outside again and I saw them again.
The came up to me and said they found MCR's CD in this one store and bought it.

Hehe I influence forgeiners to listen to them.

Fucking hell! I'm from Greece! Where abouts were you? I live on Crete (island -_-) and NO-ONE knows MCR! I had to drive 2 and a half hours to a record store to get the CD!

Of course, quite a lot of people know the name mcr...cause I scribbled it quite a lot on the walls of my school...the desks...the lockers...the gym...hehehe. But also, there's these STUPID goddamn CD collections out called "Boulevard of Broken Dreams I and II'- original title, huh? Anyway, they've basically collected together all the songs that someone who was already into rock would know- Helena is on the first one and Ghost on the second. So I guess a few people know of them, at least. But I really get the impression I was the only one on my whole goddamn island who likes them.

People, never come to live in Greece. It sucks. And especially on an island. Evanescence and Marylin Manson have come in the past, but they only did shows on the mainland and cause a) I couldn't afford a ferry ticket and b) my goddamn parents wouldn't let me...so I COULD NOT GO!

*mumblemumble* Oh well. At least I'm going to college in England in two months! Hahahaha....TAKE THAT, YOU GREEK MUSICAL MORONS!!!!

Okay, rant officially over ^_^'

Dude last year I went to Greece for the summer....and Italy. I was in Athens and I saw this shop that had like System of a Down flags and HIM flags and what-not and I asked the lady if she had any My Chemical Romance and she didnt know who I was talking about! i was scared.lol.But I had my i-pod with me. I am Greek and I loved being there. I'VE BEEN TO CRETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved it!!!
fake twin
Jazz Hands
fake twin
July 1st, 2007 at 06:09pm
hi
i'm from Portugal and gone mcr first show here recently!! i had to travel 4 hours of train just to see their show!
but my country sucks..it's very little and to find anything about them, well it's like me going to the moon...( pretty much impossible)!!