Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR fans from other countries

AuthorMessage
decode.
Salute You in Your Grave
decode.
April 24th, 2007 at 10:09am
hey! i'm from the philippines!

we don't have LOTMS here so i had to ask my friend (who's in UK) to send me a copy of the DVD.

MCR is really getting famous here in my country since the release of TBP. im kinda glad about it coz at least MCR would get to influence other people's lives. however, it also kinda annoys me at some point. i can't explain why.

i'm also not that positive that MCR is going to visit my country.
BloodWay
Fabulous Killjoy
BloodWay
April 25th, 2007 at 02:47am
In Thailand,We don't have LOTMS too Cry
I don't have any friends to send LOTMS to me.
You're LUCKY
decode.
Salute You in Your Grave
decode.
April 25th, 2007 at 06:56am
yeah, im sooo lucky! i know! Wink
Cyanide Dahlia
Salute You in Your Grave
Cyanide Dahlia
April 25th, 2007 at 01:48pm
BloodWAY-77:
In Thailand,We don't have LOTMS too Cry
I don't have any friends to send LOTMS to me.
You're LUCKY

Wait your from Thailand ? me too!!
nice to meet you ^^
you don't have LOTMS?
go to B2S there might be a few copies at the store

Well back to the topic
it sucks living in Thailand!
I think that MCR doesn't even know where Thailand is Crying or Very sad
the bands that come to Thailand are only boybands or oldie singers
nice bands that ever come to Thailand are Linkin Park , Silpknot ,Franz Ferdinand , the Offspring that's all I guess
BloodWay
Fabulous Killjoy
BloodWay
April 30th, 2007 at 01:43am
Cyanide Dahlia,You're live in Thailand!!! Hello!!! Are you real Thai girl.... Your English so good!!!
I found LOTMS EVERYWHERE but I don't found that.I will search at Amazon.com
hehe....I hope MCR will come here...But my hopefully ...fading...
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
April 30th, 2007 at 02:04am

We dont get Bullets here in NZ, so my dad ordered me one in Tehe
HarlequinFirith
Always Born a Crime
HarlequinFirith
April 30th, 2007 at 02:08am
*waving from the far south aka Chile*
any other fans from southamerica/chile???
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
April 30th, 2007 at 07:06am
Here in Sweden I could just find The Black Parade.. all the other ones you have to order from the internet.
Cry On Demand
Salute You in Your Grave
Cry On Demand
April 30th, 2007 at 07:13am
^^ I bought my CD´s at a store here in Sweden.
black magic woman.
Salute You in Your Grave
black magic woman.
May 2nd, 2007 at 04:36am
disenchanted_maiden:

we don't have LOTMS here so i had to ask my friend (who's in UK) to send me a copy of the DVD.

MCR is really getting famous here in my country since the release of TBP. im kinda glad about it coz at least MCR would get to influence other people's lives. however, it also kinda annoys me at some point. i can't explain why.

I'm from the Phil. also glad to know that MCR's popularity is growing here...but still ask the people walking in the local malls "Do you know My Chemical Romance?" they reply "What Is that?!"...if you ask "Do you know the Black Eyed Peas?" they reply "I Love them!!! Naughty ...I go like "don't people listen to them?!"...but ever since MCR is becoming more popular..."IDLY" reached #5 in K-Lite's countdown...I was soooooooo amazed ^_^
CAcT '-.-' tux
Salute You in Your Grave
CAcT '-.-' tux
May 2nd, 2007 at 05:21am
any hongkong people posting on this thread recently? if you're reading this you'll probably agree with me: HONKY MUSIC sucks. People need to get out of the cute, everything is 'just good' and lovely mentality that produces pop songs.

I come from HongKong, but thank heavens I've grown up in Australia. I visit HK every few years & the last time I went back I bought this HK music magazine with the front saying, "HK Punk"- it came with a poster of Sid Vicious but I can't read the chinese in it...there's a few interesting articles- one on punk/emo/hardcore & a MCR TBP review. Can anyone read it if I post it up and tell me what HK thinks of MCR and the emo thing?

as far as i know, MCR isn't really happening in HK unless you really go looking for it. When i went back last time, I didn't even have a hope of finding a band merch shop...or anything that doesn't sell 'cute' clothes...and I swear, black skinny leg jeans don't exist in HK. Shopping was impossible for me.
decode.
Salute You in Your Grave
decode.
May 2nd, 2007 at 06:21am
silverfox0990:
disenchanted_maiden:

I'm from the Phil. also glad to know that MCR's popularity is growing here...but still ask the people walking in the local malls "Do you know My Chemical Romance?" they reply "What Is that?!"...if you ask "Do you know the Black Eyed Peas?" they reply "I Love them!!! Naughty ...I go like "don't people listen to them?!"...but ever since MCR is becoming more popular..."IDLY" reached #5 in K-Lite's countdown...I was soooooooo amazed ^_^

yeah, i know. at least more and more poeple are getting to know them. but im really pissed off by teenies and posers who say that they like MCR. but the main point why they like them is because they're big now and they try be "in".
Psychic Panda.
Bleeding on the Floor
Psychic Panda.
May 2nd, 2007 at 08:19am
disenchanted_maiden:
silverfox0990:
disenchanted_maiden:

yeah, i know. at least more and more poeple are getting to know them. but im really pissed off by teenies and posers who say that they like MCR. but the main point why they like them is because they're big now and they try be "in".

hi! Bye i'm from philippines too.
yeah, i knoe what you mean. damn those posers. *kills them in thoughts*
i feel sad for them though... they're trying too hard.
Deleted
Salute You in Your Grave
Deleted
May 2nd, 2007 at 08:51am
Hi... I'm from the Philippines too.. Bye Clap .... I've liked them since the release of Three Cheers Of Sweet Revenge (plainly revenge).. So actually, during that time, My Chemical Romance wasn't that famous in 2004 (maybe a bit)...

The only way I could see their new music videos in my country is through MYX (although, we can be behind by 1 or 2 weeks)... I always fall behind the videos because I rarely watch MYX during school days (it sucks) cause we don't have a cable....(now that really sucks).. So I dependon my dearest friend for videos (You TUBE)...

About posers... I kinda dislike them too.. I don't actually claim myself as emo, rocker or whatever they call ti these days... I mean , the band said it themselves to just be our fuc***ng selves... So why do others push it through just to fit in..??(The fit in part came from the band too...)..

Now, concerning about the concert, I really do hope the would come here.. There's a bigger hope for us here than other Asian countries... All I know now is that A lot of kids listen to their music now... (Though I don't really know if they understand what they really meant to fans like us)... I want them to come here..... Not only me, but tons of peepz are craving for them to come here...
Gerard Arthur Way.
Demolition Lover
Gerard Arthur Way.
May 2nd, 2007 at 10:48am
Izzie:
^^ I bought my CD´s at a store here in Sweden.

lucky you.. then clearly there's something wrong with Helsingborg & Ängelholm Disgust
Deleted
Salute You in Your Grave
Deleted
May 2nd, 2007 at 07:31pm
LOTMS was the birthday gift that I want to have... But too bad... It's hard to find one here in the Philippines.. So I guess, I would have to order them in the internet instead....
decode.
Salute You in Your Grave
decode.
May 7th, 2007 at 09:19am
misspointless:
LOTMS was the birthday gift that I want to have... But too bad... It's hard to find one here in the Philippines.. So I guess, I would have to order them in the internet instead....

As we all know there's no LOTMS available here in our little country. But I was really dying to have it. So what I did was to ask my friend who lives in UK, to send me that DVD. Thank God he agreed to send it!
AVENGED-ROMANCE-USED
Fabulous Killjoy
AVENGED-ROMANCE-USED
May 7th, 2007 at 09:47am
has anyone tried buying from their merch link off their main web page
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
May 13th, 2007 at 08:35am
HOLY SHIT... I live in the ephing Philippines, and the chances of MCR coming here are like...

POOF.

The Philippines is such a small archipelago... it's not even a dot on the map...

And I bet that even if they did come here, they'd probably be here just to go on vacation in Boracay (A famous Philippine Beach) or something...

Meh... it's still fun to dream...
sherlock!
Crash Queen
sherlock!
May 13th, 2007 at 08:42am
MuDBloodS Don'T DiE:
Hi... I'm from the Philippines too.. Bye Clap .... I've liked them since the release of Three Cheers Of Sweet Revenge (plainly revenge).. So actually, during that time, My Chemical Romance wasn't that famous in 2004 (maybe a bit)...

The only way I could see their new music videos in my country is through MYX (although, we can be behind by 1 or 2 weeks)... I always fall behind the videos because I rarely watch MYX during school days (it sucks) cause we don't have a cable....(now that really sucks).. So I dependon my dearest friend for videos (You TUBE)...

About posers... I kinda dislike them too.. I don't actually claim myself as emo, rocker or whatever they call ti these days... I mean , the band said it themselves to just be our fuc***ng selves... So why do others push it through just to fit in..??(The fit in part came from the band too...)..

Now, concerning about the concert, I really do hope the would come here.. There's a bigger hope for us here than other Asian countries... All I know now is that A lot of kids listen to their music now... (Though I don't really know if they understand what they really meant to fans like us)... I want them to come here..... Not only me, but tons of peepz are craving for them to come here...

-bangs head- It's true...

It's not that I hate the Philippines, but it SUCKS now that it's a third world country!!!

I learned in history class (We have to pay attention, because 'makabayan' makes up A LOT in our grade) that the Phil. used to be a first world country...

2nd or something...

Then it went down the fucking DRAIN... and OH MY GOD, we are now living in a little mosh of ash, smoke and dust...

I wish MCR would come here... People in the Philippines are still undergoing the 'hip-hop-love-,trash-rock-music' thing, it's annoying...

Ah well...