Don't have an account? Create one!

New video of new cd

AuthorMessage
Born_to_rock'n'roll
Killjoy
Born_to_rock'n'roll
August 13th, 2006 at 10:19am
That's going to awsome! Sam Bayer is a very talented director, and I think MCR made a good decision in changing director for the new video.
Leonard Hofstadter.
Motor Baby
Leonard Hofstadter.
August 13th, 2006 at 01:36pm
hmmmm.. i think marcs great but Sam Bayer cracks me up.... what he did with the green day videos was awesome soo... i guess we'll just have to wait and see how it turns out *jumps* I CANT WAIT
Yupper
Motor Baby
Yupper
August 13th, 2006 at 01:52pm
Damn. I like Marc Webb.
Oh well,
Still very excited for the video
theblackparade_x
Killjoy
theblackparade_x
August 13th, 2006 at 03:44pm
AH.
i'm so excited about this.
their new album, new cd.
hip hip hooray.

do you guys think the video will come out after the cd?
i think so.. but i'm not sure.
Hide and Seek Me.
Bleeding on the Floor
Hide and Seek Me.
August 13th, 2006 at 07:37pm
i think Sam Bayer will be a good change. Jesus of Surburbia is one kickass video
wind opaine.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
wind opaine.
August 13th, 2006 at 09:06pm
New video!
I think we should all just be happy about that.
It's a director people, it won't be that big of a change, I mean some videos are directed better than others, but it should be the point of the video that matters.
Yupper
Motor Baby
Yupper
August 14th, 2006 at 01:01pm
Someone posted a picture of the set of the new video in The Black Parade thread.
It looks...odd.
madame angst
Salute You in Your Grave
madame angst
August 14th, 2006 at 01:16pm
It looks like they burned everything...that's what it looks like.
I think that somehow MCR and The Black Parade is coming and burning down everything. Or vice-versa. Meh...my head hurts.
Ooh Ooh! Or maybe they'l come out of the smoke from the burning junk.
I can see that.
Yupper
Motor Baby
Yupper
August 14th, 2006 at 03:18pm
When I first saw the picture I thought, 'Aliens taking over the world'.
I hope theres aliens in it. That would be badass.
Evil_Alice
Motor Baby
Evil_Alice
August 15th, 2006 at 02:11am
PooBag:
When I first saw the picture I thought, 'Aliens taking over the world'.
I hope theres aliens in it. That would be badass.

HELL YEAH!!! ALIENS!!!!

^_^' anyway, what I was wanting to say was yesterday I managed to see the new Evanescence video (Call Me When You're Sober) also directed by Marc Webb and...jeez, I hated it. I don't know what you guys think but it just seemed to me really tacky and- he had dancers with the same choreographer as in Helena! Now, of course he's perfectly entitled to used the same choreographer if he wishes to, and I know that MCR haven't got a monopoly on having dancers in videos, but honestly, I really didn't think it worked in the eva video. I mean, Amy's coming down this staircase, right? And there are four dancers following her for no visable reason, doing a dance routene that's remenisent of the Helena one (although not so energetic nor so good). This seems to me the action of a director who's found one winning formula and has decided to repeat it again for a 'certain hit'.

So, basically, I'm really glad now they've changed directors.
gerad_is_a_angel
Fabulous Killjoy
gerad_is_a_angel
August 15th, 2006 at 11:50am
PureeAweeeeeesomenesssssssss..they might be watching us the aelians*goes crazy*
Quinn.
Bleeding on the Floor
Quinn.
August 17th, 2006 at 02:38am
OOO ALIENS!!! woooooowwwwwww. i realli cant wait to see it. Smile
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
August 17th, 2006 at 04:57am
Hearing they shot TWO new videos the other week instead of one got me REALLY excited Very Happy
na.
Shotgun Sinner
na.
August 17th, 2006 at 05:11am

^ Wow Where'd you hear that ?
& Forgive me, if it was mentioned earlier in the thread because I merely skimmed.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
August 17th, 2006 at 05:19am
In this weeks Kerrang! magazine, Gerard said they shot two videos the other week when they got injured. I seriously can't wait!!

I'm guessing they're going to be back-to-back videos, like Green Day's Holiday/Boulevard videos. But I honestly have no idea so it'll be interesting to find out!
na.
Shotgun Sinner
na.
August 17th, 2006 at 05:36am

Oooh er. I just read the article. Yeah, can't fecking wait. If it is a Holiday/Boulevard deal, I will be quite excited because I thought that was a great concept. & The guys look up to GD very much, so it's not a very outlandish idea. Yeah, yeah. I honestly can't stop smiling.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
August 17th, 2006 at 05:49am
Yeah I loved that concept too, the whole before and after thing they had going on was awesome, so it'd be great if My Chem did something like that too! But I could be completely wrong, it might not be like that at all... though it seems logical. I mean they shot 2 videos in 2 days so....
na.
Shotgun Sinner
na.
August 17th, 2006 at 05:50am

Dedication is all I can say. & I hope that's why they shot two videos, but if not, well - it's My Effing Chemical Romance. I'm sure they have a good reason for doing so. Now, I'm just dwelling in my own excitement.
my chemical romance.
Banned
my chemical romance.
August 18th, 2006 at 04:49pm
I like all of My Chemical Romance's music videos. They're original. Not like most where the band is just playing on a random stage or something. Vampire's Will Never Hurt You was kind of like that I guess.. But it was their first video, and they were probably on a low budget.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to the new videos. All I've heard is Bob burned his leg. But then again I don't follow up on little details of the band often..
tailess_kitty
Killjoy
tailess_kitty
August 18th, 2006 at 10:20pm
yea! new video! i cant wait......i havent seen a new vid for a while