Don't have an account? Create one!

New video of new cd

AuthorMessage
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
September 6th, 2006 at 03:22am
woot! this calls for the dancin banana!!!! ooh what?!?! no dancing banana!!! ohhhh...... Cry
Raven of Azarath
Salute You in Your Grave
Raven of Azarath
September 18th, 2006 at 05:28pm
gabbagabbahey:
elievamp:
I have to agree with Kill.Me. I love Marc Webb as a director and i respect him alot. And Im really excited with MCR new CD and video. But Its like they want to be the next Green Day. I mean first the Producer and then the director. I really dont like it but that my opinion.

umm i dont think they WANT to be green day. maybe just following in their foot steps. billie joe gave them his "blessing."

what? now green day has to give "blessings"? last time i cared, their egos weren't so big.
Tina Ho
Killjoy
Tina Ho
September 19th, 2006 at 03:40pm
Has anyone seen the video?? Cause its way after the 12th... But I'm sure u know that don't u? Anyways I'm freaking dying here waiting for the video!
my chemical romance.
Banned
my chemical romance.
September 19th, 2006 at 06:52pm
I heard it's coming out around September 27th. =)
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
September 19th, 2006 at 09:57pm
me 2. I cant wait!! Even though I dont have MTV2 but maybe they'll put it on youtube or mtv.com.
Tina Ho
Killjoy
Tina Ho
September 21st, 2006 at 12:48am
Thanx Lemon... Nice name
bring more knives.
Demolition Lover
bring more knives.
September 21st, 2006 at 08:48am
OMFG.
i want to see it !
i cant wait.
skdgnosdrngkrkgi
IM SO EXCITING:
new video. woaah, this is awesome.
=D
Chemical_Romance
Salute You in Your Grave
Chemical_Romance
September 21st, 2006 at 10:33am
Lemon.:
I heard it's coming out around September 27th. =)

Only 6 more daysssssssssssss
bring more knives.
Demolition Lover
bring more knives.
September 21st, 2006 at 10:41am
eeeeek.
only six days.
but when its coming out, can we just see it on mtv or something..?
Funky Crime
Bleeding on the Floor
Funky Crime
September 21st, 2006 at 11:17pm
I spy colleen.:
Please, please don't go bananas on me but I'm kinda iffy about the new video. I like, wanna see it, but again, I don't because quite frankly, I can't stand Sam Bayer. He really annoys me & I know some of you are going to be like "0migawd! i lyke, l0v3 S4m! how can u h8 him?!?!" so don't, please. I'm just saying I don't like Sam & I'd prefer Marc Webb or another director. I have my opinions, you have yours & I respect that.

i like marc webb to, but you never know. Because, MCR always has a HUGE part in the videos they do, so this one MAY potenially be a really awesome video!! Plus, I mean, Come on, if they have a say in the video, then it'll probably be good.

but I still don't like sam bayer too much.

everytime i see bayer i think people say byrar..and..then i think they mean BOB .......i need to stop that
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
September 22nd, 2006 at 07:51pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0UkmylzMK0

OMG! A 15 second clip of the new video from Much On Demand!

/slightly fangirlish moment... but OMG!
I-are-okay
Thinking Happy Thoughts
I-are-okay
September 22nd, 2006 at 07:59pm
im kinda..eh about mcr right now.i dont really like welcome to the black parade.its so unlike mcr.but i hope the rest of the album is better. Disgust
gabbagabbahey
Jazz Hands
gabbagabbahey
September 22nd, 2006 at 08:57pm
head1stforhalos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0UkmylzMK0

OMG! A 15 second clip of the new video from Much On Demand!

/slightly fangirlish moment... but OMG!

ekk i love you
gabbagabbahey
Jazz Hands
gabbagabbahey
September 22nd, 2006 at 09:00pm
Raven of Azarath:
gabbagabbahey:
elievamp:
I have to agree with Kill.Me. I love Marc Webb as a director and i respect him alot. And Im really excited with MCR new CD and video. But Its like they want to be the next Green Day. I mean first the Producer and then the director. I really dont like it but that my opinion.

umm i dont think they WANT to be green day. maybe just following in their foot steps. billie joe gave them his "blessing."

what? now green day has to give "blessings"? last time i cared, their egos weren't so big.

its has nothing to do with green day's ego. its like a symbolic thing i guess. like the successful bands wish the newbie band good like kind of thing. like dee dee ramone giving billie joe armstrong his blessing. so yeah. i guess by blessing i mean advice.
hirakai
Killjoy
hirakai
September 22nd, 2006 at 09:04pm
i personally believe they should get Nathen cox to direct the video, he f*cking rocks
gabbagabbahey
Jazz Hands
gabbagabbahey
September 22nd, 2006 at 09:12pm
hirakai:
i personally believe they should get Nathen cox to direct the video, he f*cking rocks

what has he directed?
ChAoS
Fabulous Killjoy
ChAoS
September 22nd, 2006 at 09:23pm
yay! the video will be AWESOME!!! and...it's me or it was written down the screen that the new video will be out September 25 or 26....XD
Ale_Airam
Really Not Okay
Ale_Airam
September 23rd, 2006 at 12:19pm
the clip just makes me more anxious i wanna watch it now!!!
my chemical romance.
Banned
my chemical romance.
September 23rd, 2006 at 01:41pm
Wow. Thanks so much for the preview. Really. =) I'm so excited. My stomach dropped when I seen the preview.

The banner at the bottom reads 'Tune into MOD Tuesday, Sept. 26 to see My Chemical Romance's NEW video!'. Meaning the release date for the Welcome to the Black Parade music video will be on
Tuesday, September 26th.

Sorry if it was obvious, I'm just happy. Really happy. =)

Fuck fuck.. I don't have Much Music. Ugh.. Oh well. I'll pray for someone to upload it onto Youtube. Please?! Anyone. Don't be greedy with your cable and your satiellite. Because I'm not getting mine for like. A month.. Disgust
gabbagabbahey
Jazz Hands
gabbagabbahey
September 23rd, 2006 at 04:24pm
the video is pretty different from their old ones. dont you think? they're actually using special effects. i hope its gonna be as good as the the old ones. wheee i love the suspense if all this!