Don't have an account? Create one!

New video of new cd

AuthorMessage
idk. my bff jill?
Demolition Lover
idk. my bff jill?
August 5th, 2006 at 08:49pm
I don't care who directs it,as long as we get a lovely new MCR album soon.
bree
Bleeding on the Floor
bree
August 5th, 2006 at 11:51pm
i just read this on a myspace bulletin...i don't know if its been posted yet.

Show cancelled today due to injuries...
Body: Today's show was cancelled because Gerard & Bob got injured filming MCR's new video yesterday and they are both currently in the hospital.
I will keep you posted when more info is available

i don't know anything but that.
monkeyinair
Bleeding on the Floor
monkeyinair
August 5th, 2006 at 11:59pm
oh my god! *hugs poor little gerard and bob* they got big booboos =(
Riddle of Revenge
Salute You in Your Grave
Riddle of Revenge
August 6th, 2006 at 12:01am
BURBANK, CA -- (MARKET WIRE) -- August 05, 2006 -- Due to injuries two members of My Chemical Romance sustained on Thursday, the band has unfortunately had to cancel today's performance at Street Scene in San Diego, CA. The guys did all they could, including traveling to San Diego and attempting to rehearse against doctor's orders. However, when the injuries proved to painful to play, they decided not to push it any further. The band will return to San Diego in the near future, and they send their sincerest apologies to the fans that came out to see them.

Got that from http://www.marketwire.com/mw/release_html_b1?release_id=151204
myheartisinnewjersey
Killjoy
myheartisinnewjersey
August 6th, 2006 at 12:16am
I'm partial to marc!
oh anywayz...the boyz did the best they could and i love them for it!
get well soon loves!
<333 alex
Go. Go. Go.
Salute You in Your Grave
Go. Go. Go.
August 6th, 2006 at 12:43am
I wonder what happened?
bree
Bleeding on the Floor
bree
August 6th, 2006 at 12:47am
i wanna know what happened too. :-/
¹²³Mrs.Self.Destruct©™
Bleeding on the Floor
¹²³Mrs.Self.Destruct©™
August 6th, 2006 at 12:52am
Oh man I just saw a bulletin one of my friends posted about them being in the hospital and I started freaking out, another friend of mine who makes fun of my obsession with MCR was like "wonder if they'll die" and I started freaking out even more o_o lol... but it doesn't seem like their injuries are reallyserious (as in them being in acoma or like, dying) so I'm relieved o_o.

Honestly though, if anything ever happened to any of them I'd cry... for weeks. No. Months.
o_o.
Go. Go. Go.
Salute You in Your Grave
Go. Go. Go.
August 6th, 2006 at 12:58am
I dont think there all that serious eithor.

That one think said that they went to California and stuff and tried to play, they just couldnt. So they're probably okay, just like sprained something.
LiveWithoutTheE
Killjoy
LiveWithoutTheE
August 7th, 2006 at 10:08am
A Nervous Wreck:
Please, please don't go bananas on me but I'm kinda iffy about the new video. I like, wanna see it, but again, I don't because quite frankly, I can't stand Sam Bayer. He really annoys me & I know some of you are going to be like "0migawd! i lyke, l0v3 S4m! how can u h8 him?!?!" so don't, please. I'm just saying I don't like Sam & I'd prefer Marc Webb or another director. I have my opinions, you have yours & I respect that.

i like marc better too. i guess its cuz he's done all the other vids for them and they've come out amazing. i'm kinda scared to see what its gonna be like.
Evil_Alice
Motor Baby
Evil_Alice
August 7th, 2006 at 11:04am
I thought we were supposed to be discussing directors and videos here? There's a thread already on the guys' injuries.

Personally, I don't really care who makes it, as long as they stick true to the my chem tradition and don't try to change them into something they're not just because they're one of the hugest bands out there now. That would just be awful. Hopefully the guys won't let that happen.
~Ribena_Queen~
Bleeding on the Floor
~Ribena_Queen~
August 7th, 2006 at 11:06am
A Nervous Wreck:
Please, please don't go bananas on me but I'm kinda iffy about the new video. I like, wanna see it, but again, I don't because quite frankly, I can't stand Sam Bayer. He really annoys me & I know some of you are going to be like "0migawd! i lyke, l0v3 S4m! how can u h8 him?!?!" so don't, please. I'm just saying I don't like Sam & I'd prefer Marc Webb or another director. I have my opinions, you have yours & I respect that.

I have to agree with you there, im not too keen on him myself.
LostAndFound_TheCrew
Jazz Hands
LostAndFound_TheCrew
August 7th, 2006 at 11:12am
Sounds good to me. I really think Sam Bayer did a good job on Green Days videos, but I gotta say; A MCR video without Marc Webb? It's going to be different, but exiting.
Spring Nicht.
Bleeding on the Floor
Spring Nicht.
August 7th, 2006 at 11:17am
monkeyinair:
weeeee! *bounces off walls* but i still prefer marc
Jake
Joining The Black Parade
Jake
August 7th, 2006 at 12:33pm
Uhm...
Why a new director?
I like the Marc guy, or Mark guy, whatever his name is. He has a nice sense of humor and is really talented. I know the guys want change and everything, but did they have to go THAT far?
Evil_Alice
Motor Baby
Evil_Alice
August 8th, 2006 at 02:57am
bothourcarscollide:
Uhm...
Why a new director?
I like the Marc guy, or Mark guy, whatever his name is. He has a nice sense of humor and is really talented. I know the guys want change and everything, but did they have to go THAT far?

-_- Now, is it just me, or does anyone else think that Gerard is going a little too far with his Billie Joe worship? I mean, in almost every interview he mentions him or Green Day. I'd say the choice of director has something to do with that.
hunzana
Awake and Unafraid
hunzana
August 10th, 2006 at 11:37am
Kill.Me.:
bothourcarscollide:
Uhm...
Why a new director?

-_- Now, is it just me, or does anyone else think that Gerard is going a little too far with his Billie Joe worship? I mean, in almost every interview he mentions him or Green Day. I'd say the choice of director has something to do with that.

agree!
to both
hunzana
Awake and Unafraid
hunzana
August 10th, 2006 at 11:39am
im not really liking gerard right now...
i dunno...
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
August 10th, 2006 at 12:01pm
bothourcarscollide:
Uhm...
Why a new director?

God, it's just a change on video director, it's not the end of the world. LOADS of bands have different directors for each video, or they do like what Green Day did and have one director do all the videos from one album, and then move onto a new director once that album comes to an end. That's just what My Chem are doing, and they love Marc, we love Marc, but it's not the end of the world he's not directing the new video. That's not diresrespect to him or anything, it's just time for a change and to bring some different views to the desk in Sam Bayer, who depsite what anyone says, is an amazing director.
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
August 10th, 2006 at 01:47pm
Bess:
God, it's just a change on video director, it's not the end of the world. LOADS of bands have different directors for each video, or they do like what Green Day did and have one director do all the videos from one album, and then move onto a new director once that album comes to an end. That's just what My Chem are doing, and they love Marc, we love Marc, but it's not the end of the world he's not directing the new video. That's not diresrespect to him or anything, it's just time for a change and to bring some different views to the desk in Sam Bayer, who depsite what anyone says, is an amazing director.
Exactly.

So discuss the new video here, and the director.