Don't have an account? Create one!

New video of new cd

AuthorMessage
Raven of Azarath
Salute You in Your Grave
Raven of Azarath
August 26th, 2006 at 04:07pm
yeah, i want marc webb! why would they go with someone else when he gave them three beautiful videos???
Hey There Elizabeth
Fabulous Killjoy
Hey There Elizabeth
August 29th, 2006 at 12:50pm
I have to agree with Kill.Me. I love Marc Webb as a director and i respect him alot. And Im really excited with MCR new CD and video. But Its like they want to be the next Green Day. I mean first the Producer and then the director. I really dont like it but that my opinion.
gabbagabbahey
Jazz Hands
gabbagabbahey
August 29th, 2006 at 06:19pm
elievamp:
I have to agree with Kill.Me. I love Marc Webb as a director and i respect him alot. And Im really excited with MCR new CD and video. But Its like they want to be the next Green Day. I mean first the Producer and then the director. I really dont like it but that my opinion.

umm i dont think they WANT to be green day. maybe just following in their foot steps. billie joe gave them his "blessing."
Hey There Elizabeth
Fabulous Killjoy
Hey There Elizabeth
August 29th, 2006 at 06:28pm
gabbagabbahey:
elievamp:

umm i dont think they WANT to be green day. maybe just following in their foot steps. billie joe gave them his "blessing."

I know but i became a fan of them because they were different, original. im afraid that they wont sound like them.
pleasure.
Bulletproof Heart
pleasure.
August 29th, 2006 at 08:18pm
When will the video be released?
Wishful Thinking
Always Born a Crime
Wishful Thinking
August 29th, 2006 at 09:24pm
bobbysoxer;:
When will the video be released?

That's what I'm wondering,too..The single will be released on September the 4th (Gee confirmed it in a recent radio interview).So,I'm hoping that the vid will be released pretty soon..
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
August 29th, 2006 at 09:42pm
Sept 4th!!!?? SWEET!!!!!!! 6 DAYS!!!!
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
August 29th, 2006 at 09:43pm
funkyviolatown:
yeah, i want marc webb! why would they go with someone else when he gave them three beautiful videos???

My thoughts exactly. I don't really like many music videos but those 3 were AMAZING.
I'mNoToKaY
Jazz Hands
I'mNoToKaY
August 30th, 2006 at 04:11pm
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Naughtville
Bleeding on the Floor
Naughtville
August 31st, 2006 at 05:39pm
I dunno
I like both the directors and the particular way they do things
Sam does the extreme heavy type stuff
and then Marc does the more theatrical type of vid

Whatever it is I know the guys won't let us down
gabbagabbahey
Jazz Hands
gabbagabbahey
September 4th, 2006 at 03:54pm
elievamp:
gabbagabbahey:
elievamp:

I know but i became a fan of them because they were different, original. im afraid that they wont sound like them.

just because they have a new producer and a new director for their videos doesnt mean they're gonna change their sound. MCR loves that they're different and most unique band out their right now, it was one of their top goals when starting the band. right now, since we've all heard a bit of the black parade, yeah sure they change their sound a bit but they still have that blast of MCR still in them. so you have nothing to worry about. Very Happy
Video Kid
Shotgun Sinner
Video Kid
September 4th, 2006 at 03:56pm
GerardsGroupie:
I'm surprised they're moving away from Marc Webb.
Me too. I mean, Sam Bayer is OKAY, but I like Marc Webb's style better. He seems a lot more "MCR"-y.
gabbagabbahey
Jazz Hands
gabbagabbahey
September 4th, 2006 at 04:01pm
Weasel:
GerardsGroupie:
I'm surprised they're moving away from Marc Webb.
Me too. I mean, Sam Bayer is OKAY, but I like Marc Webb's style better. He seems a lot more "MCR"-y.

haha yeah. he always captures MCR's personality/attitudes in the right way in those videos.
Hey There Elizabeth
Fabulous Killjoy
Hey There Elizabeth
September 4th, 2006 at 04:33pm
gabbagabbahey:
elievamp:
gabbagabbahey:
elievamp:

I guess you're right.
just because they have a new producer and a new director for their videos doesnt mean they're gonna change their sound. MCR loves that they're different and most unique band out their right now, it was one of their top goals when starting the band. right now, since we've all heard a bit of the black parade, yeah sure they change their sound a bit but they still have that blast of MCR still in them. so you have nothing to worry about. Very Happy
wind opaine.
Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights
wind opaine.
September 5th, 2006 at 10:50am
It's after the 4th, anyone see the video yet?
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
September 5th, 2006 at 03:25pm
^nope. ha I wish.
Hollywood Babylon.
Salute You in Your Grave
Hollywood Babylon.
September 5th, 2006 at 05:02pm
It's rumored to be coming out on the 11th or 12th of this month.
FamousLivingDead
Bleeding on the Floor
FamousLivingDead
September 5th, 2006 at 05:06pm
mcr_is_my_life:
fuck, this is awesome ! im so exciting about the new album and if we will get a videio with it, it gonna be awesome. i cant waaaait. but when album comes out, it will be like the best day ever, but then MTV in my country will find MCR and teenies start listen them. its so sad Sad
but im the true fan, now and ever <3

ive never seen any vids by sam[well i might have what vids has he done?] marc webb is the shit.i love him.hes my favorite of all time.
Wishful Thinking
Always Born a Crime
Wishful Thinking
September 5th, 2006 at 05:06pm
Rebel Angel:
It's rumored to be coming out on the 11th or 12th of this month.

I hope it does Very Happy
Hollywood Babylon.
Salute You in Your Grave
Hollywood Babylon.
September 5th, 2006 at 06:16pm