Don't have an account? Create one!

2007 My Chem Aussie tour.

AuthorMessage
howrie
Killjoy
howrie
December 6th, 2007 at 09:39am
xRhiannonx:
Those kind of fangirls make me want to puke, the ones who scream out 'marry me' or 'i want to have your babies'. They should go die.

amen to that
patrick wolf
Salute You in Your Grave
patrick wolf
December 6th, 2007 at 05:20pm
domeofstars:
I recon the next tour here will be in like...2011

Crying or Very sad
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 6th, 2007 at 07:34pm
Nah. Give it another 2 years, provided the recording process goes smoothly enough. Having said that, the last album didn't exactly go what you'd call smoothly and they still churned that out and came back within 2 years. At least they're working on the new album, rather than doing the 'we wanna take a break' thing bands do.
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
December 6th, 2007 at 07:36pm

Yeah, I reckon they'll be back around 2009/2010
earth2themorgue
Bleeding on the Floor
earth2themorgue
December 6th, 2007 at 07:47pm
i thought they were gonna take a break?
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 6th, 2007 at 07:51pm
They said that initially, but lately they've been talking about getting into the new album and Gee said something about working on new material already.

Don't ask me where I heard it from, cause I forget. It was in some article or interview somewhere. I've read to many lately to remember which one.

I'd wager they will take a break of some sort, but not a major hiatus.
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
December 6th, 2007 at 09:11pm
Okay, so first off I have to take back every negative thing I have said about the band in recent months because last night was bloody fantastic! We had amazing seats too, I thought they were going to be shit but they were so fucking great! I had a whole lot of space beside me to dance around and be a total idiot. : D

I'm not going to ramble on about it, but omfg, it was incredible. My faith and love for this band has been restored 110%.

Frank in a pink, sparkly cowboy hat + Ray guitar solo + Desert song = one damn good show.

Gerard made us fuck ourselves, I just held up two middle fingers. ;D

And while I'm here, the explosions that went off during Circa Survive's set as a prank because it was their last show with My Chem, gave me several heart attacks.

And whoa the pyro was hot!
asha molly.:

I know you won't see this, but I really hope you have an awesome time tonight Samara =]
Aw, thanks Asha. (: I sure did.

I might get my A into G later and have some videos uploaded later tonight. I'm just going to have to find the ones that my dad filmed because the ones that I filmed have my horrid singing voice loud and clear, lmao.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 6th, 2007 at 09:27pm
Haha. Perhaps that was an attempt to kill Circa Survive via heart attack. Did it work?

LMAO @ Frank's hat. Hee.

I'm so jealous that we were the only ones that didn't get the guitar solo. Sigh.
earth2themorgue
Bleeding on the Floor
earth2themorgue
December 6th, 2007 at 09:38pm
xRhiannonx:
Haha. Perhaps that was an attempt to kill Circa Survive via heart attack. Did it work?

hahahaha.
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
December 6th, 2007 at 10:32pm
xRhiannonx:
The guitarist said he had a heart attack, rotfl.

The local band Streetwise Scarlett were so much better than Circa Survive. CS made me feel nervous and like puking and I was so bored.
the original JULES
Demolition Lover
the original JULES
December 6th, 2007 at 11:20pm
I enjoyed Circa Survive. =)
Me and the singer have the same dancing stylez, bby. XD
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
December 6th, 2007 at 11:28pm

Hahaha.

It's not that they were bad as such, they just weren't good.
Or maybe it was just because I didn't really know any of their stuff before I saw them, and I get easily bored.
I'll give them another chance lol.

I'm glad you had an awesome time Samara =]
Atavan Halen
Salute You in Your Grave
Atavan Halen
December 6th, 2007 at 11:30pm
did any other shows not get Thank You For The Venom?
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
December 6th, 2007 at 11:48pm

I don't remember it at Sydney... but I'm not sure.
Atavan Halen
Salute You in Your Grave
Atavan Halen
December 7th, 2007 at 12:01am
I was heavily disheartened lol Cry
smash disco.
Salute You in Your Grave
smash disco.
December 7th, 2007 at 12:12am
Awwh, Circa Survive weren't so bad lols.
The explosions scared me half to death though :/
Lols, there was some awesome shiz with fire though xD
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 7th, 2007 at 12:17am
None of the shows got Thank You For The Venom. It was the same setlist everywhere. Except for the whole Melbourne not getting a Toro solo thing. Sigh.

On that note... I was reading an interview in Beat that critised Ray's vocals. I was pretty sure Ray didn't sing. Did anyone at Melb hear different?
Kimberley.
Really Not Okay
Kimberley.
December 7th, 2007 at 01:17am
i was at the Sydney show but i don't remember Ray singing, because in Helena i always sing Ray's parts... personally i think it's a bit sad to criticise the back up vocals. I'm no expert, but I'm guessing that's why he plays guitar. anyway it's not like Gerard's vocals were that strong either.
Rh!annon
Salute You in Your Grave
Rh!annon
December 7th, 2007 at 02:31am
^ haha, I do the same in Helana. Yeah, it is a bit weak. But I wasn't concerned as it was one of the emo-hating journos who don't look past the stereotype enough to see the band. They spent half the article talking about the crowd. Sure, the teenie-dominated crowd pisses me off, too, but it's hardly a review of the band when you spend half of it talking about how annoying the fans are.

I hate half the writers in Beat. I was just curious, cause I thought the whole reason we didn't get a solo was because Ray's equipment was screwing up, so I found it hard to imagine him singing at any stage.

Gee's vocals are only amazing when he stands there and sings like in Cancer or Desert Song IMO. The rest of the time his vocals are very rough, but hey, that's the concert atmosphere for you. It's so loud you hardly notice.
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
December 7th, 2007 at 03:29am
Here's a video my dad and I took of Ray's guitar solo and Teenagers.

I'm working on getting Desert Song and FLW up somewhere, it's too long for youtube.