with.the.chemicals
January 23rd, 2006 at 05:41am
yeah they better come to NZ!!!
Murder Magician.
Jazz Hands
Murder Magician.
January 24th, 2006 at 01:57am
XxBlackRosexX:
Go my friend who's photos didn't turn out. She found a site with photos that did. http://spaces.msn.com/members/PrettyandTwisted/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c=

WOOOOOOT!!!!! *does little dance* and most of them are good too.

that sydney roundhouse concert looked really rad.

i still wish i went to the melbourne one. god i should give it a rest.
Im Not A Fool! Fool.
Salute You in Your Grave
Im Not A Fool! Fool.
January 24th, 2006 at 05:17am
i didnt get to go. *tear*
XxBlackRosexX
Salute You in Your Grave
XxBlackRosexX
January 26th, 2006 at 06:05am
hotel-bella-muerte:
XxBlackRosexX:
Go my friend who's photos didn't turn out. She found a site with photos that did. http://spaces.msn.com/members/PrettyandTwisted/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c=

WOOOOOOT!!!!! *does little dance* and most of them are good too.

that sydney roundhouse concert looked really rad.

i still wish i went to the melbourne one. god i should give it a rest.

it was rad. and don't worry, they'll come again.
Murder Magician.
Jazz Hands
Murder Magician.
January 29th, 2006 at 06:10am
yeah yeah they will, and this time im gonna meet them. i know it. tee hee i can dream.
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
January 29th, 2006 at 02:43pm
At the Hi-Fi, Gerard, Frank and Mikey walked in front of us and everyone started screaming, and I didn't realise it was them until after they already passed me. I'm slow like that, hah.

Good luck for year 12 this year btw, I did it last year (:
Murder Magician.
Jazz Hands
Murder Magician.
January 30th, 2006 at 07:44pm
Two Shots:
At the Hi-Fi, Gerard, Frank and Mikey walked in front of us and everyone started screaming, and I didn't realise it was them until after they already passed me. I'm slow like that, hah.

haha, chris cheney walked past me and i didnt recognise him till my mum told me. he had red hair i didnt know!

thanks for the good luck. i need it. Sad
The Duck's Nuts
Thinking Happy Thoughts
The Duck's Nuts
February 1st, 2006 at 09:51pm
XxBlackRosexX:
question_everything:
XxBlackRosexX:
question_everything:
XxBlackRosexX:
yeah the hot lies are really good too. they played for about... an hour and a half? at sydney, not the greenday show... yeah they sold out within 3 days so i was glad i got my ticket on the day they went on sale.
tickets sold out in HOURS in Brisbane. i had to get a ticket off ebay, and it was not easy to find Bris' all ages tickets Mad

3 days in sydney... hours? man. but maybe it also might have been to do with the venue capacity... i would have died if i was up the top of the roundhouse cos the band were walking around there before the show. so we were gonna go up there but decided our positions in the mosh would go to waste if we did.
The Arena only fits a few hundred people. tickets old out so quickly because this was their ONLY show in QLD

the roundhouse holds about 2200 people according to somewhere i was reading. and they took away my camera... and so i dont think many people have good photos of the concert.
i hid my camera in my shoe Very Happy

i love how it's so small Very Happy

it's the size of a credit card Cool
The Duck's Nuts
Thinking Happy Thoughts
The Duck's Nuts
February 1st, 2006 at 09:53pm
hotel-bella-muerte:
Two Shots:

haha, chris cheney walked past me and i didnt recognise him till my mum told me. he had red hair i didnt know!

Surprised Chris Cheney walked past you?

goddamn. well, he sorta walked past me, jsut not, me specifically... yeha. Coke Live. good times.
Murder Magician.
Jazz Hands
Murder Magician.
February 3rd, 2006 at 05:29am
question_everything:
hotel-bella-muerte:
Two Shots:

goddamn. well, he sorta walked past me, jsut not, me specifically... yeha. Coke Live. good times.

yep, he walked past me. ive met him before too, hes really awesome. oh and i met scott owen at the shops. hes so rad, he talked to me about green day. i woulda killed to go to coke live.
Murder Magician.
Jazz Hands
Murder Magician.
February 3rd, 2006 at 05:31am
i just dont drink enough coke.
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
February 3rd, 2006 at 04:49pm
hotel-bella-muerte:

I KNOW!!! Honestly! I was harassing random kids from my school for their labels and I even went into dirty, wet bushes to get bottles, and I still didn't have enough for two tickets!
48/m, truckdriver
Really Not Okay
48/m, truckdriver
February 4th, 2006 at 01:34am
Two Shots:
hotel-bella-muerte:

I KNOW!!! Honestly! I was harassing random kids from my school for their labels and I even went into dirty, wet bushes to get bottles, and I still didn't have enough for two tickets!

O_o I guess my mum buys a lot of Coke bottles for the restaurant! ^^;
Cross Sorrows
Salute You in Your Grave
Cross Sorrows
February 4th, 2006 at 01:54am
I got to see them in Melbourne on the 17th!
It was from the third level though, but I was still there and I saw Mikey in his stripy top :giggle:
I didn't get to meet them or anything cool like that, but I am so going to meet them when they come back, no matter what it takes. Any idea when that will be?
48/m, truckdriver
Really Not Okay
48/m, truckdriver
February 4th, 2006 at 02:09am
RRstar:
I got to see them in Melbourne on the 17th!
It was from the third level though, but I was still there and I saw Mikey in his stripy top :giggle:
I didn't get to meet them or anything cool like that, but I am so going to meet them when they come back, no matter what it takes. Any idea when that will be?

Gerard said...-enter number months that I forgot-...so about mid-next year.
Murder Magician.
Jazz Hands
Murder Magician.
February 4th, 2006 at 06:50am
Two Shots:
hotel-bella-muerte:

lmao same here! i got enough in the end, but it was all sold out. thats when i got angry.
The Duck's Nuts
Thinking Happy Thoughts
The Duck's Nuts
February 5th, 2006 at 01:28am
hotel-bella-muerte:
question_everything:
hotel-bella-muerte:
Two Shots:

yep, he walked past me. ive met him before too, hes really awesome. oh and i met scott owen at the shops. hes so rad, he talked to me about green day. i woulda killed to go to coke live.

FKU!

you are yet ANOTHER person i know in AUstralia who likes TLE and has met them!

Kathleen and i are like. the only ones we know who like TLE and are in AUstralia and who haven't met them!

Coke was awesome. best night of my life.
i'm lucky, if it wasn't for Hannah (Prisoner of Socierty) i wouldn't have gone. she game me a ticket Very Happy)

yeha. we got there really early. i was the first one there Cool
she was the fourth

LMFAO @ me, at first i typed "best one" not "first one" xD
The Duck's Nuts
Thinking Happy Thoughts
The Duck's Nuts
February 5th, 2006 at 01:29am
hotel-bella-muerte:
i just don't drink coke. at all. :retard:
The Duck's Nuts
Thinking Happy Thoughts
The Duck's Nuts
February 5th, 2006 at 01:31am
Two Shots:
hotel-bella-muerte:

LMFAO @ you, Lik xD

yeha. Hannah had lots O_O

she had a shit load. she had enough for like. 4 tickets or more O_o
but they were like. section 40. shit tickets. so she sold 'em on ebay and got 2 front mosh tickets Cool

and gave the other one to me Very Happy Very Happy

wonder who'll do Coke this year Confused

i'm thinking EoF might. and fuckin' wolfmother! Mad
Murder Magician.
Jazz Hands
Murder Magician.
February 5th, 2006 at 03:13am
question_everything:
hotel-bella-muerte:
question_everything:
hotel-bella-muerte:
Two Shots:

FKU!

you are yet ANOTHER person i know in AUstralia who likes TLE and has met them!

Kathleen and i are like. the only ones we know who like TLE and are in AUstralia and who haven't met them!

Coke was awesome. best night of my life.
i'm lucky, if it wasn't for Hannah (Prisoner of Socierty) i wouldn't have gone. she game me a ticket Very Happy)

yeha. we got there really early. i was the first one there Cool
she was the fourth

LMFAO @ me, at first i typed "best one" not "first one" xD

thats sooo cool. FKU too. lol. they'll come back. theyre always doing concerts. and then i'll go. and yeah, on the australia GSB forum, you called me a ho after i said i met scott owen. Razz

you'll meet TLE eventually Very Happy