mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
February 5th, 2006 at 03:39am
question_everything:
Two Shots:
hotel-bella-muerte:
i just dont drink enough coke.

I KNOW!!! Honestly! I was harassing random kids from my school for their labels and I even went into dirty, wet bushes to get bottles, and I still didn't have enough for two tickets!
LMFAO @ you, Lik xD

yeha. Hannah had lots O_O

she had a shit load. she had enough for like. 4 tickets or more O_o
but they were like. section 40. shit tickets. so she sold 'em on ebay and got 2 front mosh tickets Cool

and gave the other one to me Very Happy Very Happy

wonder who'll do Coke this year Confused

i'm thinking EoF might. and fuckin' wolfmother! Mad

There's...going to be another thing? It's...is it going to be a yearly thing, now?
The Duck's Nuts
Thinking Happy Thoughts
The Duck's Nuts
February 6th, 2006 at 09:14pm
hotel-bella-muerte:
question_everything:
hotel-bella-muerte:
question_everything:
hotel-bella-muerte:
Two Shots:
At the Hi-Fi, Gerard, Frank and Mikey walked in front of us and everyone started screaming, and I didn't realise it was them until after they already passed me. I'm slow like that, hah.

Good luck for year 12 this year btw, I did it last year (:

haha, chris cheney walked past me and i didnt recognise him till my mum told me. he had red hair i didnt know!

thanks for the good luck. i need it. Sad

Surprised Chris Cheney walked past you?

goddamn. well, he sorta walked past me, jsut not, me specifically... yeha. Coke Live. good times.

yep, he walked past me. ive met him before too, hes really awesome. oh and i met scott owen at the shops. hes so rad, he talked to me about green day. i woulda killed to go to coke live.

FKU!

you are yet ANOTHER person i know in AUstralia who likes TLE and has met them!

Kathleen and i are like. the only ones we know who like TLE and are in AUstralia and who haven't met them!

Coke was awesome. best night of my life.
i'm lucky, if it wasn't for Hannah (Prisoner of Socierty) i wouldn't have gone. she game me a ticket Very Happy)

yeha. we got there really early. i was the first one there Cool
she was the fourth

LMFAO @ me, at first i typed "best one" not "first one" xD

thats sooo cool. FKU too. lol. they'll come back. theyre always doing concerts. and then i'll go. and yeah, on the australia GSB forum, you called me a ho after i said i met scott owen. Razz

you'll meet TLE eventually Very Happy

LMFOA xD

i call like. everyone who meets TLE a ho. or i say i hate them, even though i don't xD

yay! another person who says i'll meet TLE one day Cool

and if i fon't, i'll hold you to your word xD
The Duck's Nuts
Thinking Happy Thoughts
The Duck's Nuts
February 6th, 2006 at 09:15pm
Two Shots:
question_everything:
Two Shots:
hotel-bella-muerte:

I KNOW!!! Honestly! I was harassing random kids from my school for their labels and I even went into dirty, wet bushes to get bottles, and I still didn't have enough for two tickets!
LMFAO @ you, Lik xD

but they were like. section 40. shit tickets. so she sold 'em on ebay and got 2 front mosh tickets Cool

There's...going to be another thing? It's...is it going to be a yearly thing, now?

O_O well, there WAS one in '04. so i'd say so. yes.
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
February 6th, 2006 at 10:06pm
question_everything:
Two Shots:
question_everything:
Two Shots:
hotel-bella-muerte:

LMFAO @ you, Lik xD

O_O well, there WAS one in '04. so i'd say so. yes.

There was? O_o Where the hell have I been?
with.the.chemicals
Bleeding on the Floor
with.the.chemicals
February 6th, 2006 at 11:26pm
they should come to NZ
Cross Sorrows
Salute You in Your Grave
Cross Sorrows
February 7th, 2006 at 03:56am
Hey Question_everything, I'm from Australia and I haven't met TLE either Sad You're not alone!!
with.the.chemicals
Bleeding on the Floor
with.the.chemicals
February 8th, 2006 at 10:55pm
whos TLE?
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
February 8th, 2006 at 11:46pm
its_a_fucking_deathwish:
whos TLE?

The Living End.
Murder Magician.
Jazz Hands
Murder Magician.
February 10th, 2006 at 04:14am
Two Shots:
its_a_fucking_deathwish:
whos TLE?

The Living End.

ahhh. i dont like its_a_fucking_deathwish. man, the living end are my 3rd favourite band. they rock. TLE d00d!
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
February 10th, 2006 at 06:08am
hotel-bella-muerte:
Two Shots:
its_a_fucking_deathwish:
whos TLE?

The Living End.

ahhh. i dont like its_a_fucking_deathwish. man, the living end are my 3rd favourite band. they rock. TLE d00d!

lmfao You're in Melb, yeah? TLE are doing a signing March 2nd or 4th at JB Hi-Fi in the city! I'm gonna be there Cool
Murder Magician.
Jazz Hands
Murder Magician.
February 10th, 2006 at 06:25am
Two Shots:
hotel-bella-muerte:
Two Shots:
its_a_fucking_deathwish:
whos TLE?

The Living End.

lmfao You're in Melb, yeah? TLE are doing a signing March 2nd or 4th at JB Hi-Fi in the city! I'm gonna be there Cool
oh man. it has to be on the second doesnt it. the second's my bday party Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy lol. i turn 17. maybe ill be able to make it at jb hifi. man, that would be an awesome bday present wouldnt it? seeing the living end!
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
February 10th, 2006 at 09:23am
hotel-bella-muerte:
Two Shots:
hotel-bella-muerte:
Two Shots:
its_a_fucking_deathwish:
whos TLE?

The Living End.

oh man. it has to be on the second doesnt it. the second's my bday party Very HappyVery HappyVery HappyVery Happy lol. i turn 17. maybe ill be able to make it at jb hifi. man, that would be an awesome bday present wouldnt it? seeing the living end!

OMG! We could start a chant to get TLE to sing happy birthday to you! lmfao
...All We Are...
Killjoy
...All We Are...
February 11th, 2006 at 12:02am
bahh i love the living end. chris is a legend
Murder Magician.
Jazz Hands
Murder Magician.
February 11th, 2006 at 06:11am
Two Shots:
hotel-bella-muerte:
Two Shots:
hotel-bella-muerte:
Two Shots:
its_a_fucking_deathwish:
whos TLE?

The Living End.

THAT WOULD BE MY FUCKING DREAM COME TRUE. lol. i bought state of emergency today from the same place i met scott owen Very Happy so what time's the signing, and were'd you find this out?
The Duck's Nuts
Thinking Happy Thoughts
The Duck's Nuts
February 11th, 2006 at 12:13pm
RRstar:
Hey Question_everything, I'm from Australia and I haven't met TLE either Sad You're not alone!!
yay, i'm not alone Very Happy
The Duck's Nuts
Thinking Happy Thoughts
The Duck's Nuts
February 11th, 2006 at 12:15pm
Two Shots:
hotel-bella-muerte:
Two Shots:
its_a_fucking_deathwish:
whos TLE?

The Living End.

and you're getting me stuff signed, yes? Very Happy

or i'll kick your ass when you come here in May! Very Happy

omg. May is gonna be so awesome. you + Hannah + Cassie + Coff (mabye) + me + TLE... Very Happy
The Duck's Nuts
Thinking Happy Thoughts
The Duck's Nuts
February 11th, 2006 at 12:15pm
hotel-bella-muerte:
Two Shots:
hotel-bella-muerte:
Two Shots:
hotel-bella-muerte:
Two Shots:
its_a_fucking_deathwish:
whos TLE?

The Living End.

THAT WOULD BE MY FUCKING DREAM COME TRUE. lol. i bought state of emergency today from the same place i met scott owen Very Happy so what time's the signing, and were'd you find this out?
i'm the one who told Lik. i found out from www.myspace.com/thelivingend
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
February 11th, 2006 at 10:36pm
question_everything:
Two Shots:
hotel-bella-muerte:
Two Shots:
its_a_fucking_deathwish:
whos TLE?

The Living End.

omg. May is gonna be so awesome. you + Hannah + Cassie + Coff (mabye) + me + TLE... Very Happy

lmfao I love how you added yourself xD

Awesome Cool
mccrack.
Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
February 11th, 2006 at 10:37pm
question_everything:
hotel-bella-muerte:
Two Shots:
hotel-bella-muerte:
Two Shots:
hotel-bella-muerte:
Two Shots:
its_a_fucking_deathwish:
whos TLE?

The Living End.

i'm the one who told Lik. i found out from www.myspace.com/thelivingend

Yup, from the Myspace. I wanna comment on TLE's myspace and say "I now officially have the best pic in the world" I changed it to Scott wiping his nose lmfao
The Duck's Nuts
Thinking Happy Thoughts
The Duck's Nuts
February 11th, 2006 at 11:44pm
Two Shots:
question_everything:
Two Shots:
hotel-bella-muerte:
Two Shots:
its_a_fucking_deathwish:
whos TLE?

The Living End.

lmfao I love how you added yourself xD

Awesome Cool

lmfao me too Cool

no ":awesome:" smiley this time, eh? xD