Dancing to your death
Salute You in Your Grave
Dancing to your death
December 29th, 2005 at 04:16am
hotel-bella-muerte:
i went to melbourne one- yay Cool
i was in seating but i ran past the guards into the idiot zone woooo
does anyone have any pics from it?
and i couldnt hear a damn word gerard said... something about his roadie's birthday?

Yeah, it was a guy in their crew's birthday the day before, Geoffery I believe. that's y he got us all 2 sing happy b'day...and y Frankie went up and kissed the guy on the cheek! Very Happy
Your makeup stains__
Motor Baby
Your makeup stains__
December 29th, 2005 at 04:31am
I saw MCR in Sydney and from what I have heard they were just as awesome in Melbourne. I was one metre away from Gerard *drools* haha. Something was wrong with the sound for a bit tho cause it was hard to hear what he was saying Crying or Very sad
XxBlackRosexX
Salute You in Your Grave
XxBlackRosexX
January 5th, 2006 at 04:59am
xx_mcr_princess_xx:
I saw MCR in Sydney and from what I have heard they were just as awesome in Melbourne. I was one metre away from Gerard *drools* haha. Something was wrong with the sound for a bit tho cause it was hard to hear what he was saying Crying or Very sad

yeah i was there too... that was crazy honestly. especially before hand when they played bon jovi's living on a prayer before they came out, and everyone was singing along, except for my friend who tried to run away but couldn't.
and i could hear what he was saying. that might have something to do with the fact i was right next to the speakers though.
Your makeup stains__
Motor Baby
Your makeup stains__
January 5th, 2006 at 05:02am
Haha. Yeah that may have something to do with it. Once we pushed our way thru to the front I could hear Gerard talk better. When they were playing it was fine.
The Duck's Nuts
Thinking Happy Thoughts
The Duck's Nuts
January 5th, 2006 at 08:25am
XxBlackRosexX:
xx_mcr_princess_xx:

yeah i was there too... that was crazy honestly. especially before hand when they played bon jovi's living on a prayer before they came out, and everyone was singing along, except for my friend who tried to run away but couldn't.
and i could hear what he was saying. that might have something to do with the fact i was right next to the speakers though.

O_O are you talking about The Bris' show? because it sounds a lot like it.
Your makeup stains__
Motor Baby
Your makeup stains__
January 5th, 2006 at 09:26pm
I heard at the Brisbane show people were throwing stuff up at MCR =(
The Duck's Nuts
Thinking Happy Thoughts
The Duck's Nuts
January 6th, 2006 at 02:43am
not exactly. someone threw a thing or two or three at Gerard. it lasted about three seconds.
XxBlackRosexX
Salute You in Your Grave
XxBlackRosexX
January 6th, 2006 at 05:57am
question_everything:
XxBlackRosexX:
xx_mcr_princess_xx:

nuh the sydney show. i was so annoyed they wouldn't let us meet the band afterwards though. but it was really good. i can't wait for them to come back over here...
Your makeup stains__
Motor Baby
Your makeup stains__
January 6th, 2006 at 06:12am
question_everything:
not exactly. someone threw a thing or two or three at Gerard. it lasted about three seconds.

Ahh okay. Poor Gerard.
Your makeup stains__
Motor Baby
Your makeup stains__
January 6th, 2006 at 06:21am
XxBlackRosexX:
question_everything:
XxBlackRosexX:
xx_mcr_princess_xx:

nuh the sydney show. i was so annoyed they wouldn't let us meet the band afterwards though. but it was really good. i can't wait for them to come back over here...

I wanted to see MCR after the show too =( I would of loved to go to their other show in Sydney but it was sold out *cries* Ahh well next time they come back I'm gonna be first in line! Haha
MCR were on channel [V] this afternoon =D I taped it cause I'm that sad haha.
Murder Magician.
Jazz Hands
Murder Magician.
January 6th, 2006 at 06:23am
xx_mcr_princess_xx:
question_everything:

Ahh okay. Poor Gerard.
why would you go to a my chemical romance concert to throw things at them? they better come back to australia goddammit - i only saw them onstage for half an hour at the green day concert
Your makeup stains__
Motor Baby
Your makeup stains__
January 6th, 2006 at 06:28am
hotel-bella-muerte:
xx_mcr_princess_xx:
question_everything:

Ahh okay. Poor Gerard.
why would you go to a my chemical romance concert to throw things at them? they better come back to australia goddammit - i only saw them onstage for half an hour at the green day concert

I have no clue. Cleary those people were losers.
I saw them at the SCG and the half an hour went so fast! I wanted to cry when they went off stage haha. I reckon they will come back to Australia cause I just saw an interview with them and they said they love it here. Mikey was obsessed with the fact that the water at the beach was blue and you could see threw it haha.
The Duck's Nuts
Thinking Happy Thoughts
The Duck's Nuts
January 6th, 2006 at 08:46pm
XxBlackRosexX:
question_everything:
XxBlackRosexX:
xx_mcr_princess_xx:

coz. they played Living On A Prayer at The Bris' show. and everyone was singing along, too O_o
The Duck's Nuts
Thinking Happy Thoughts
The Duck's Nuts
January 6th, 2006 at 08:47pm
hotel-bella-muerte:
xx_mcr_princess_xx:
question_everything:

Ahh okay. Poor Gerard.
i dunno. attention mabye?

hopefull they'll come back soon and do a bunch of shows Very Happy
The Duck's Nuts
Thinking Happy Thoughts
The Duck's Nuts
January 6th, 2006 at 08:48pm
xx_mcr_princess_xx:
hotel-bella-muerte:
xx_mcr_princess_xx:
question_everything:

Ahh okay. Poor Gerard.

I saw them at the SCG and the half an hour went so fast! I wanted to cry when they went off stage haha. I reckon they will come back to Australia cause I just saw an interview with them and they said they love it here. Mikey was obsessed with the fact that the water at the beach was blue and you could see threw it haha.
they played for about an hour in Bri's/ went too fast ;_;
it went faster than when the Hot Lies played Confused
even though MCR palyed for longer than THL Confused
Your makeup stains__
Motor Baby
Your makeup stains__
January 7th, 2006 at 01:30am
question_everything:
xx_mcr_princess_xx:
hotel-bella-muerte:
xx_mcr_princess_xx:
question_everything:

Ahh okay. Poor Gerard.

they played for about an hour in Bri's/ went too fast ;_;
it went faster than when the Hot Lies played Confused
even though MCR palyed for longer than THL Confused

I know. At the SCG show I honestly thought Jimmy Eat World played for longer than MCR. Maybe they did. I wasn't paying too much attention...I was in a state of depression cause MCR had just left Crying or Very sad
Your makeup stains__
Motor Baby
Your makeup stains__
January 7th, 2006 at 01:32am
question_everything:
hotel-bella-muerte:
xx_mcr_princess_xx:
question_everything:

Ahh okay. Poor Gerard.
i dunno. attention mabye?

hopefull they'll come back soon and do a bunch of shows Very Happy

Of course they will come back. They love Australia. We love them. Its a win/win situation haha. They would have to do their own head lining tour here some time soon.
The Duck's Nuts
Thinking Happy Thoughts
The Duck's Nuts
January 7th, 2006 at 04:24am
well. they kinds did. they did open up for GD, but they also headlined a few shows, coz. The Hot Lies, who, by the way, are kick-ass, opened up for them Cool
XxBlackRosexX
Salute You in Your Grave
XxBlackRosexX
January 7th, 2006 at 04:32am
yeah the hot lies are really good too. they played for about... an hour and a half? at sydney, not the greenday show... yeah they sold out within 3 days so i was glad i got my ticket on the day they went on sale.