Salute You in Your Grave
mccrack.
January 7th, 2006 at 08:43am
question_everything:
XxBlackRosexX:
question_everything:
XxBlackRosexX:
xx_mcr_princess_xx:
I saw MCR in Sydney and from what I have heard they were just as awesome in Melbourne. I was one metre away from Gerard *drools* haha. Something was wrong with the sound for a bit tho cause it was hard to hear what he was saying Crying or Very sad

yeah i was there too... that was crazy honestly. especially before hand when they played bon jovi's living on a prayer before they came out, and everyone was singing along, except for my friend who tried to run away but couldn't.
and i could hear what he was saying. that might have something to do with the fact i was right next to the speakers though.

O_O are you talking about The Bris' show? because it sounds a lot like it.

nuh the sydney show. i was so annoyed they wouldn't let us meet the band afterwards though. but it was really good. i can't wait for them to come back over here...
coz. they played Living On A Prayer at The Bris' show. and everyone was singing along, too O_o

Same with Melb. I guess they're like Green Day, use the same warm-up music for the crowd all the time.
Murder Magician.
Jazz Hands
Murder Magician.
January 7th, 2006 at 06:18pm
xx_mcr_princess_xx:
question_everything:
xx_mcr_princess_xx:
hotel-bella-muerte:
xx_mcr_princess_xx:
question_everything:
not exactly. someone threw a thing or two or three at Gerard. it lasted about three seconds.

Ahh okay. Poor Gerard.
why would you go to a my chemical romance concert to throw things at them? they better come back to australia goddammit - i only saw them onstage for half an hour at the green day concert

I have no clue. Cleary those people were losers.
I saw them at the SCG and the half an hour went so fast! I wanted to cry when they went off stage haha. I reckon they will come back to Australia cause I just saw an interview with them and they said they love it here. Mikey was obsessed with the fact that the water at the beach was blue and you could see threw it haha.
they played for about an hour in Bri's/ went too fast ;_;
it went faster than when the Hot Lies played Confused
even though MCR palyed for longer than THL Confused

I know. At the SCG show I honestly thought Jimmy Eat World played for longer than MCR. Maybe they did. I wasn't paying too much attention...I was in a state of depression cause MCR had just left Crying or Very sad

yeah, jimmy eat world were longer. in the melbourne show they were, so i reckon sydney would have been the same. i liked jimmy eat world but i wanted them to get offstage coz i wanted green day.
Murder Magician.
Jazz Hands
Murder Magician.
January 7th, 2006 at 06:22pm
xx_mcr_princess_xx:
hotel-bella-muerte:
xx_mcr_princess_xx:
question_everything:
not exactly. someone threw a thing or two or three at Gerard. it lasted about three seconds.

Ahh okay. Poor Gerard.
why would you go to a my chemical romance concert to throw things at them? they better come back to australia goddammit - i only saw them onstage for half an hour at the green day concert

I saw them at the SCG and the half an hour went so fast! I wanted to cry when they went off stage haha. I reckon they will come back to Australia cause I just saw an interview with them and they said they love it here. Mikey was obsessed with the fact that the water at the beach was blue and you could see threw it haha.

kewl. where did you see the interview?
XxBlackRosexX
Salute You in Your Grave
XxBlackRosexX
January 8th, 2006 at 06:09am
hotel-bella-muerte:
xx_mcr_princess_xx:
hotel-bella-muerte:
xx_mcr_princess_xx:
question_everything:

Ahh okay. Poor Gerard.

kewl. where did you see the interview?

yay i want them to come back soon... and if Mikey likes the water, that's obviously a good sign, right?
The Duck's Nuts
Thinking Happy Thoughts
The Duck's Nuts
January 9th, 2006 at 02:47am
XxBlackRosexX:
yeah the hot lies are really good too. they played for about... an hour and a half? at sydney, not the greenday show... yeah they sold out within 3 days so i was glad i got my ticket on the day they went on sale.
tickets sold out in HOURS in Brisbane. i had to get a ticket off ebay, and it was not easy to find Bris' all ages tickets Mad
XxBlackRosexX
Salute You in Your Grave
XxBlackRosexX
January 10th, 2006 at 04:23am
question_everything:
XxBlackRosexX:
yeah the hot lies are really good too. they played for about... an hour and a half? at sydney, not the greenday show... yeah they sold out within 3 days so i was glad i got my ticket on the day they went on sale.
tickets sold out in HOURS in Brisbane. i had to get a ticket off ebay, and it was not easy to find Bris' all ages tickets Mad

3 days in sydney... hours? man. but maybe it also might have been to do with the venue capacity... i would have died if i was up the top of the roundhouse cos the band were walking around there before the show. so we were gonna go up there but decided our positions in the mosh would go to waste if we did.
with.the.chemicals
Bleeding on the Floor
with.the.chemicals
January 10th, 2006 at 04:52am
omfg they better come to new zealand!!!
Murder Magician.
Jazz Hands
Murder Magician.
January 10th, 2006 at 04:55am
i dont think they're coming back for a while
with.the.chemicals
Bleeding on the Floor
with.the.chemicals
January 11th, 2006 at 09:21pm
awww
Murder Magician.
Jazz Hands
Murder Magician.
January 12th, 2006 at 04:40am
yeah.
xx.spooky.kid.xx
Bleeding on the Floor
xx.spooky.kid.xx
January 12th, 2006 at 08:46pm
i hope they come back 2 aus.....
i miss them
chokedtodeath
Killjoy
chokedtodeath
January 12th, 2006 at 11:41pm
to all sydneyans
- if anyone went to the mcr concert at the roundhouse and got photos that turned out, PLEASE COULD YOU POST THEM!!! none of mine turned out or any of my friends, and some people did manage to smuggle in digital cameras, so if ANYONE got any pics of that gig, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post them!
cya all
The Duck's Nuts
Thinking Happy Thoughts
The Duck's Nuts
January 14th, 2006 at 03:46am
XxBlackRosexX:
question_everything:
XxBlackRosexX:

3 days in sydney... hours? man. but maybe it also might have been to do with the venue capacity... i would have died if i was up the top of the roundhouse cos the band were walking around there before the show. so we were gonna go up there but decided our positions in the mosh would go to waste if we did.
The Arena only fits a few hundred people. tickets old out so quickly because this was their ONLY show in QLD
XxBlackRosexX
Salute You in Your Grave
XxBlackRosexX
January 15th, 2006 at 05:12am
question_everything:
XxBlackRosexX:
question_everything:
XxBlackRosexX:

The Arena only fits a few hundred people. tickets old out so quickly because this was their ONLY show in QLD

the roundhouse holds about 2200 people according to somewhere i was reading. and they took away my camera... and so i dont think many people have good photos of the concert.
maggiewa
Killjoy
maggiewa
January 15th, 2006 at 09:22pm
oh~~~come back come back come back come back come back come back!!!!
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

btw, im maggie Very Happy
Murder Magician.
Jazz Hands
Murder Magician.
January 17th, 2006 at 04:28am
XxBlackRosexX:
question_everything:
XxBlackRosexX:
question_everything:
XxBlackRosexX:

the roundhouse holds about 2200 people according to somewhere i was reading. and they took away my camera... and so i dont think many people have good photos of the concert.

those barstards. did you get your camera back?
XxBlackRosexX
Salute You in Your Grave
XxBlackRosexX
January 18th, 2006 at 05:53am
hotel-bella-muerte:
XxBlackRosexX:
question_everything:
XxBlackRosexX:
question_everything:
XxBlackRosexX:

yeah but no photos... and my friend had her camera with her and she only got about two decent photos... which happened to be the two not of mcr.
Murder Magician.
Jazz Hands
Murder Magician.
January 18th, 2006 at 06:21am
XxBlackRosexX:
hotel-bella-muerte:
XxBlackRosexX:
question_everything:
XxBlackRosexX:
question_everything:
XxBlackRosexX:

yeah but no photos... and my friend had her camera with her and she only got about two decent photos... which happened to be the two not of mcr.
awwwwwwwwwwww *sympathy*
maggiewa
Killjoy
maggiewa
January 18th, 2006 at 08:20pm
hotel-bella-muerte:
XxBlackRosexX:
hotel-bella-muerte:
XxBlackRosexX:
question_everything:
XxBlackRosexX:
question_everything:
XxBlackRosexX:

awwwwwwwwwwww *sympathy*

hell noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
XxBlackRosexX
Salute You in Your Grave
XxBlackRosexX
January 21st, 2006 at 05:34am
Go my friend who's photos didn't turn out. She found a site with photos that did. http://spaces.msn.com/members/PrettyandTwisted/PersonalSpace.aspx?_c=

WOOOOOOT!!!!! *does little dance* and most of them are good too.