AuthorMessage
xXHuman_WreckageXx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xXHuman_WreckageXx
February 22nd, 2007 at 08:24am
Scuntttttt:
Question:

How long are the sets for their tours?
Like...song wise...how many songs they would usually play...

I'm nervous they're just going to play the new cd and then call it a night without the old stuff...even though that probably wont happen.....

My show is Friday!

yea im wondering that too..and about how long does muse play?

AND what kind of makeup did u wear...was it like normal eyeliner or did u do heavy black around the eyes or what

Edit: Page claim- ill name it Frankie..
definatlyDEAD!
Killjoy
definatlyDEAD!
February 22nd, 2007 at 11:37am
Scuntttttt:
Question:

I'm nervous they're just going to play the new cd and then call it a night without the old stuff...even though that probably wont happen.....

My show is Friday!

it probly depends on the venue
when i saw them last year it was in liverpool academy and that only holds a few hundred
there they never played anythin off bullet Sad
but they played equal amounts off TBP and 3 cheers :]
x
Scuntttttt
Killjoy
Scuntttttt
February 22nd, 2007 at 01:01pm
Another question...when you are waiting on the line before the show....if there is about 200 people in front of you..are you gunna be close to the stage...in an arena?

I'm reallly nervous about being far from the stage because im 5 foot 2. And very tiny. I don't want to not see anything the whole night.

I am getting there around 11 or so (I cant go any earlier)..but im nervous there will be 20422835 people in front of me...=[

give me some advice!!
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
February 22nd, 2007 at 01:32pm
^ in an arena, 200 people infront of you really isn't that much, if you think about it, cause stages are pretty wide. and if all else fails, just muscle your way forward Very Happy.

NinaOfTheBlackParade:
any suggestions for a sort of MCR SHOW SURVIVAL PACK? like things to take and things not to take?

well if you're going to be waiting outside, queuing for most of the day then, things to take:
-disposable camera with flash
-your mobile phone, incase of emergency. Wink.
-a jacket that you can either tie around your waist during the show, or fit into your bag [ie: nothing too bulky]
-a pen incase you happen to be lucky enough to bump into the band xD
-gloves, if it's going to be remotely cold while you're waiting; believe me, you will so appreciate them if there's a lot of wind
-a small amount of money in a purse to buy drinks, merch, that kinda thing
-a small packet of tissues. good for runny noses/nose bleeds, and the like; you can never be too prepared! =p.
-your mp3 player/ipod, if you have one; relieves boredom
-sandwiches, a few bottles of water/soda/juice [whatever floats your boat] and loads of sweets and chocolate, if you're going to be waiting. that way, you won't get hungry and you'll have loads of food with you, and you can share it with the people beside you, therefore making friends with them so they can keep your space for you when you go on toilet breaks.

try keeping all of this in a small-ish bag that you can sling across your shoulder, backpacks aren't so great cause if you keep them on your back during the show, people can unzip them and take your stuff out.
when you go into the venue, they more than likely won't allow you to take any food or drink in there. so if there's some food item you really want to keep, try hiding it in the bottom of your bag, otherwise eat and drink all of the stuff you've brought cause they'll take it off you at the door and bin it.

things not to bring:
-an expensive digital camera; it's why i suggested a disposable one, because a lot of venues don't like you bringing cameras in, because these days they can video record, so if you were really worried about it, you'd be safer with a good quality dispoable one.
-a backpack, or any type of really large bag, or handbag
-a lot of money, incase you lose it
-glow sticks; the band don't really like them xD, cause people usually end up chucking them on stage

... and that's all i can really think of. hopefully it helps. =].
xXHuman_WreckageXx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xXHuman_WreckageXx
February 22nd, 2007 at 04:13pm
Mrs.Halloween:
^ in an arena, 200 people infront of you really isn't that much, if you think about it, cause stages are pretty wide. and if all else fails, just muscle your way forward Very Happy.

NinaOfTheBlackParade:
any suggestions for a sort of MCR SHOW SURVIVAL PACK? like things to take and things not to take?

well if you're going to be waiting outside, queuing for most of the day then, things to take:
-disposable camera with flash
-your mobile phone, incase of emergency. Wink.
-a jacket that you can either tie around your waist during the show, or fit into your bag [ie: nothing too bulky]
-a pen incase you happen to be lucky enough to bump into the band xD
-gloves, if it's going to be remotely cold while you're waiting; believe me, you will so appreciate them if there's a lot of wind
-a small amount of money in a purse to buy drinks, merch, that kinda thing
-a small packet of tissues. good for runny noses/nose bleeds, and the like; you can never be too prepared! =p.
-your mp3 player/ipod, if you have one; relieves boredom
-sandwiches, a few bottles of water/soda/juice [whatever floats your boat] and loads of sweets and chocolate, if you're going to be waiting. that way, you won't get hungry and you'll have loads of food with you, and you can share it with the people beside you, therefore making friends with them so they can keep your space for you when you go on toilet breaks.

try keeping all of this in a small-ish bag that you can sling across your shoulder, backpacks aren't so great cause if you keep them on your back during the show, people can unzip them and take your stuff out.
when you go into the venue, they more than likely won't allow you to take any food or drink in there. so if there's some food item you really want to keep, try hiding it in the bottom of your bag, otherwise eat and drink all of the stuff you've brought cause they'll take it off you at the door and bin it.

things not to bring:
-an expensive digital camera; it's why i suggested a disposable one, because a lot of venues don't like you bringing cameras in, because these days they can video record, so if you were really worried about it, you'd be safer with a good quality dispoable one.
-a backpack, or any type of really large bag, or handbag
-a lot of money, incase you lose it
-glow sticks; the band don't really like them xD, cause people usually end up chucking them on stage

... and that's all i can really think of. hopefully it helps. =].
ty!!!
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 22nd, 2007 at 04:41pm
Scuntttttt:
Question:

My show is Friday!

Okay, the last three times I saw them (December 2nd, 3rd, and 11th) they played nothing from Bullets but again, I haven't seen any shows from this specific tour that they are on right now so, they may play some older stuff. But, they do play lots from Three Cheers and of course, The Black Parade. When I saw them, the setlist was as follows (not in this specific order):

The End
Dead!
This is How I Dissapear
I'm Not Okay (I Promise)
Welcome to the Black Parade
Helena
Give 'Em Hell, Kid
Famous Last Words
Cancer
Mama
House of Wolves
You Know What They Do to Guys like Us in Prison
Thank You for the Venom
I Don't Love You
Teenagers

I'm pretty sure that was it, but like I said, the set list may be a little different for this tour.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 22nd, 2007 at 04:46pm
yea im wondering that too..and about how long does muse play?

AND what kind of makeup did u wear...was it like normal eyeliner or did u do heavy black around the eyes or what

Edit: Page claim- ill name it Frankie..

Muse will probably probably play between 30-45 minutes. Because they are the opening act, it shouldn't be that long but it may seem like forever if you aren't a fan or familiar with Muse.

And, your makeup is your choice. I've seen kids at shows with full on facial paint that makes them look like a trick-or-treater and I've seen kids who don't wear makeup at all. I would suggest just wearing your normal makeup. Too much stuff on your face is pointless because you sweat it all off by the end of the show anyways.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 22nd, 2007 at 04:48pm
Scuntttttt:
Another question...when you are waiting on the line before the show....if there is about 200 people in front of you..are you gunna be close to the stage...in an arena?

I'm reallly nervous about being far from the stage because im 5 foot 2. And very tiny. I don't want to not see anything the whole night.

I am getting there around 11 or so (I cant go any earlier)..but im nervous there will be 20422835 people in front of me...=[

give me some advice!!

Oh, and by the way, if you are getting there at around 11 am, don't worry. There won't be 200 people in front of you if you are waiting since that time. You shouldn't have a problem.
XxMaeganxX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XxMaeganxX
February 22nd, 2007 at 08:30pm
My friend and i are making our concert an adventure...we are actually getting there the day BEFORE the concert. Yeah...that's right. lol We're doing a camp out...mostly just for fun.

I DO NOT recommend this to anyone. Especially at Scotiabank Place. It's located so close to the Queensway and EVERYONE goes by there and it's so incredibly dangerous. We are doing this for a number of reasons and we are very street smart and covered, we know what we're doing.

So to the person who is waiting at 11am...good. Just don't be crazy like me and go the day before...(even if you arent in the same city..the danger still applies) also listen to others on what to bring. They are smart cookies. lol Have fun and make friends, they might help you get closer if you do happen to get too far behind the crowd.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
February 23rd, 2007 at 02:05am
NinaOfTheBlackParade:
[ty!!!

no problem Smile.
rockonbaby
Thinking Happy Thoughts
rockonbaby
February 23rd, 2007 at 03:13am
XxMaeganxX:
My friend and i are making our concert an adventure...we are actually getting there the day BEFORE the concert. Yeah...that's right. lol We're doing a camp out...mostly just for fun.

I DO NOT recommend this to anyone. Especially at Scotiabank Place. It's located so close to the Queensway and EVERYONE goes by there and it's so incredibly dangerous. We are doing this for a number of reasons and we are very street smart and covered, we know what we're doing.

So to the person who is waiting at 11am...good. Just don't be crazy like me and go the day before...(even if you arent in the same city..the danger still applies) also listen to others on what to bring. They are smart cookies. lol Have fun and make friends, they might help you get closer if you do happen to get too far behind the crowd.

hehe, i'm not camping out. but i am going to line up at 4am the day of the show. all alone.... Cry
hell_on-earth
Really Not Okay
hell_on-earth
February 23rd, 2007 at 04:00am
i'm going to my first ever concert soon and i have a question
i haven't bought my tickts yet and the site i'm buying from is giving me 2 options on the type of tickets,i don't get what this means:-

1)Section:Lawn Row:GA1

and

2)Section:GA Row:Lawn

i'm so sorry if i'm being completely dumb but it's really bothering me,i don't know what ticket to buy....please if anyone can tell me what is the difference between these two...help me out!!
Schrei
Motor Baby
Schrei
February 23rd, 2007 at 06:38am
^^^where are you seeing them?
hell_on-earth
Really Not Okay
hell_on-earth
February 23rd, 2007 at 08:13am
i'm seeing mcr and fob in toronto!...please if anyone can help i'll really appreciate it!
XxMaeganxX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XxMaeganxX
February 23rd, 2007 at 11:34am
Lawn row to me would be the floor. I just bought my tickets for the Ottawa show and they we called GA(General Admission) which means floor. theres also another GA for level 1 but they'd say level one beside it and the row....so yeah pretty sure that means floor seats. Hope that helps?

also anyone going to the Ottawa show, i made a thread for it...so go there and discuss...or whatever. lol i'd like to talk to other people who are going to it.
hell_on-earth
Really Not Okay
hell_on-earth
February 23rd, 2007 at 02:03pm
so it means that Section:GA Row:Lawn are floor tickets?..meaning General Admission?

so then what is Section:Lawn Row:GA1? are they floor/general admission too?

sorry i'm still confused!! Crying or Very sad
XxMaeganxX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XxMaeganxX
February 23rd, 2007 at 03:04pm
Honestly i don't know anymore. lol im not familiar with toronto arenas and their ticket/seating ways. lol From what i gather GA LAwn is floor. GA1 is one level up. so first level above the floor.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 23rd, 2007 at 06:56pm
rockonbaby:
XxMaeganxX:

hehe, i'm not camping out. but i am going to line up at 4am the day of the show. all alone.... Cry

Aw, I'm sorry. I know the feeling. For the past few shows I've gone to, I've been all alone too. Sad But, you'll probably make friends, especially at an MCR gig.
haleybrooke
Bleeding on the Floor
haleybrooke
February 23rd, 2007 at 07:00pm
hell_on-earth:
so it means that Section:GA Row:Lawn are floor tickets?..meaning General Admission?

so then what is Section:Lawn Row:GA1? are they floor/general admission too?

sorry i'm still confused!! Crying or Very sad

Hmmm...It seems to me that both are the same. And, lawn does not mean GA Floor when I buy lawn tickets. It's actually the farthest place away from the stage. I would suggest looking at a map or picture of the venue if they supply one on the site. That might help you figure some things out.

Oh, and by the way, are Fall Out Boy and My Chem playing on the same night together, or are you just seeing them both at the same venue on two separate dates?
hell_on-earth
Really Not Okay
hell_on-earth
February 24th, 2007 at 01:09am
that is the thing i don't get....i saw the venue map and general admission and lawn are so far apart from each other,so how could Section:GA have a Row:Lawn??...aghhh i'm so freakin' confused it's not even funny!!

oh and i'm seeing mcr and fob on different nights at different venues,hoping to have some seroius fun if i ever figure out what tickets to buy!!