Don't have an account? Create one!

INO pen pals

AuthorMessage
Doodles
Demolition Lover
Doodles
August 27th, 2008 at 02:02pm
Name: Ashley.
Interests: Music, myspace, media, friends and family, animals, clothes/fashion.

I like lots of bands but the bands I like atm are The Used, From First To Last, Avenged Sevenfold, Envy On The Coast, Mayday Parade, Kids In Glass Houses, You Me At Six, The Blackout, Bullet for My Valentine, Pierce the Viel and Scary Kids Scaring Kids.

I thought it was time for some change, so yeah, PM me. [[:
brand new eyes
Always Born a Crime
brand new eyes
August 27th, 2008 at 04:00pm
i'm going to be sending a package to my friend lauren, Sergi-hoe Ramos. in a few days. i'm putting it together now.
i'd say when i'm sending, but if she sees my post it'll ruin the surprise. Wow
tranarchy.
Demolition Lover
tranarchy.
August 27th, 2008 at 06:01pm
i'm always looking for more penpals so if anybody wants to write to me.

name: Dreya
interests: music! right now i'm really into leathermouth and new tomorrow and the champagne charade but i love all sorts of music really although usually more towards the punk and hardcore end. (: and speaking of music related, i'm really into doing lots of promo for skeleton crew so everybody i write to hears loads of weird stories about that
doctor who and torchwood as well and really science fiction in general.... i have loved doctor who since i was a little kid and more recently torchwood (with a john barrowman obsession >.>Wink and this made me fascinated in science fiction as a whole. i love to watch the sci-fi channel and write science fiction stories of my own
and i love writing really which is why i love having penpals xD.
[/rambling]
Cassy Chaos
Salute You in Your Grave
Cassy Chaos
August 27th, 2008 at 06:39pm
Name: Cassy
Intrests: Music of course, mostly its metal but I've been listern to a lot of j-rock and the pink spiders latly... it'll change by tomorrow.
I love the Mighty boosh and all things supernatural and doctor who =]
mmmmmm Vampireeesssss
but most of all i love making new friends

PM me and I'll gives you my email... ect
annaaloves
Bleeding on the Floor
annaaloves
August 27th, 2008 at 06:58pm
name: anna
likes: music (my faves are MCR, bring me th horizon, avenged sevenfold, green day, madina lake and mindless self indulgence but i am open to anything apart from that MC shite), MCR as mentioned before but i thought i would mention them again, art, anything funny, the mighty boosh, the internet, fashion, some reading, i love the twilight series, harry potter and the georgia nicholson books, meeting new people (i need meet someone with the same interests as me) and anything wierd really lol

PM me for my e-mail =]
demon dean
Always Born a Crime
demon dean
August 27th, 2008 at 11:28pm
name: alyssa.
likes: music, writing, my chemical romance, leathermouth, greeley estates, escape the fate, coffee, monsters, books, magazines, her room, talking about herself in third person, being wierd, her friends, sneaking out her bedroom window, snow globes, death note, vengeance, revenge, stephen king, harry potter, LUPIN, pens, art [even though she's not super good at it], screamo music, techno, hanging up pictures in her bedroom, being random, the computer, && wierd things XD.
dislikes: rude people, broken hearts, loud buzzing sounds, car alarms, working, the people at her work, television, computer viruses, chunky oatmeal, dirty dishes, garbage, mean bitter people who's goal is to make everyone else miserable, being broke, running out of popcorn X[, people who bash MCR or any other band just because they're "emo", people who beat up people because they have the courage to be different, and coldcoldcold water. >_<

other stuff:
-me and my ipod are attatched at the hip.
-i start high school in one week.
-my friends mean the world to me.
-i'm mature for my age.
-my parents are still together.
-i have 1 brother and a dog.
-my birthday is on pearl harbor day.
brand new eyes
Always Born a Crime
brand new eyes
August 28th, 2008 at 12:01am
i doubt anyone would want to write to me since i have like, no ino friends.
but whatever.

name: jessica
likes: music, photography, makeup, big puffy blankets, dogs, white tigers, from first to last, paramore, forever the sickest kids, four year strong, and a lot of other random things.

I'd like to think of myself as a good person to go to for advice. I've been through a lot of someone my age. Plus, I'm a really good listener. So, even if I can't understand what you're going through, I'll be there to listen anytime.

PM for my MySpace or AIM, since i don't use email.
sad savior;
Wild Eyed Joker
sad savior;
August 28th, 2008 at 12:18am
oooh, i like this idea!

Name: Hollie, but some of my friends call me Steve.
Music: mindless self indulgence, i am the dream, the birthday massacre, my chemical romance, combichrist, reggie and the full effect, morningwood, chantal makes robots, flyleaf, the used, taking back sunday, afi...i REALLY REALLY REALLY love techno music, too.
Intrests: music, duh. concerts, english. my mom calls me the grammar police. x] i really like science and street law, also.

i play the bass guitar, and my main goal in life is to be a bassist in a techno band.
if you're not sure what to call me because of my nickname, i'd actually prefer you to call me Steve. but whatever, your choice.

PM me for my myspace. :]
Battery Diamond
Bleeding on the Floor
Battery Diamond
August 29th, 2008 at 03:03am
Name: Brittney.
Interests: 30 Seconds To Mars, Aiden, AFI,Jared Leto,Paramore,The Used,The Sounds, Reading,Surfing The Web,Traveling,Myspace,Shopping,Talking (haha!),and History.

E-mail:jaredletofan20@hotmail.com or DavidCookFan21@live.com.

Respond if you'd like!
elphie.
Bulletproof Heart
elphie.
August 30th, 2008 at 04:19am
Name: Louise
Interests: Music, drama, arts, films, shopping, concerts and traveling. And the Universe... Cool

PM me for my msn, AIM, bebo or myspace xD
The Only Hope.
Demolition Lover
The Only Hope.
August 30th, 2008 at 03:28pm
name-Emma
age-15 almost 16
location-illinois,USA
interests-My Chemical Romance,comic books,zombies,vampires,ghosts,shopping,the internet,music,movies.

Pm me for my contact info. :]
The Only Hope.
Demolition Lover
The Only Hope.
August 30th, 2008 at 03:29pm
name-Emma
age-15 almost 16
location-illinois,USA
interests-My Chemical Romance,comic books,zombies,vampires,ghosts,shopping,the internet,music,movies,drawing.

Pm me for my contact info. :]
gackt camui.
Salute You in Your Grave
gackt camui.
August 30th, 2008 at 04:36pm
Name: Joanne
Interests: mindless self indulgence, morningwood, an cafe, everything japanese, writing, photography, books, anime/manga, the internet, gigs...

PM me for whatever ;D
Stop!
Bleeding on the Floor
Stop!
September 1st, 2008 at 12:37am
Name: Nicole
Interests: music, reading, concerts, collecting random things, anthing interesing and travelling (haven't done much but I still love it)

PM me for contact stuff if you want=]
loki.
Bulletproof Heart
loki.
September 1st, 2008 at 01:13am
Name: Jenny
Interests: Music, internet, project runway, doctor who, and just about anything else, really.

PM me or whatever else tickles your fancy. (:
LeATHERMOUTH.
Salute You in Your Grave
LeATHERMOUTH.
September 1st, 2008 at 12:53pm
name: Samar
Interests: MCR, Tokio Hotel, music in general, tons of other bands, internet, msn, doctor who, shopping, writing music, eating sweets xD

my profile says abit more about me, so check it out. PM me for my MSN and my contact info. Smile
styles.
Awake and Unafraid
styles.
September 1st, 2008 at 03:27pm
time on our hands.:
NAME; Jade.
AGE; 16.
LOCATION; i live in essex, which is a county in england. It's about 20 minutes outside of London.
LIKES; eating, sleeping, INO, painting my nails, Myspace, Facebook, sloff days, roast dinners, makeup, dark eyes, red lipstick, floral dresses, big hair, big bags, junk jewelery, ciggerettes, orange and mango juice, tanned skin, journalism, making videos, laughing, dr.pepper, mayonaise, swimming, boys, and music.
ADDITIONAL INFO; i really dont know what to say atm, but i really would like to get to know some of you here on a deeper level. i really am excited to maybe have a pen pal, so please if your interested, just contact me by PM and i'll give you my details.

Thankyou (:
dirty love.
In The Murder Scene
dirty love.
September 1st, 2008 at 03:52pm
NAME: erin
MUSIC: the matches, 3OH!3, msi, deathstars, escape the fate, from first to last, cobra starship, alexisonfire, the blackout, slaves to gravity, hadouken!.
i like a lot of different music.
OTHER SHIT: i love going to concerts, makeup/clothes, big hair, i watch a lot of horror movies/read horror stories. i'd love to have met jack the ripper. i like superhereos. birds freak the shit out of me. i ramble a lot. i don't have much of a life.
anything else? feel free to add me on myspace, or pm me. (:
Skywalker
Salute You in Your Grave
Skywalker
September 25th, 2008 at 04:42am
Name: Laura
Intrests: music , books, manga, vampires, tattoos, piercings, drawing etc.

I´m a 16-year-old girl from finland and I can speak few languages, but i prefer english.

PM me if you are interested... Wink
green llama
Bleeding on the Floor
green llama
September 25th, 2008 at 10:57am
NAME; Aiden-Elizabeth, but I go by Aiden or A.D.
AGE; 13, will be 14 on 26/6/08
LOCATION; Florida
LIKES; Sleep XD, Music, Writing, Nice Weather, Camping, Hunting, Nature Photography, Portrait Photography, and making hats out of newspaper.
FAVOURITE SCHOOL SUBJECT; Math.
FAVOURITE COLOUR; I like all of them. I can't choose just one. D:
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION; I'm not very easily offended, I don't enjoy talking about politics or religion, and I'm pretty easy to talk to besides all of that. I speak English and a bit of Spanish, not much though.

PM me if you're interested. ^-^