INO pen pals

AuthorMessage
marley.
Awake and Unafraid
marley.
December 2nd, 2006 at 07:40am
xD

Name: Ana
Location: Small but totally awesume town called Castle Douglas in South West Scotland Very Happy
Other: Emm.... I love lots of bands, such as Marilyn Manson, Slipknot, Cradle of Filth, Atreyu, Wednesday 13... but MCR is my fav <3
I have one little brother who is 9 but he likes Slipknot and MCR hehe
I live with my mum and dad
My friends rock!
I dunno what else to put so.... yeah....

PM me or whatever Smile
your_pretty_face
Jazz Hands
your_pretty_face
December 2nd, 2006 at 04:52pm

Name: Andie May
Other: My favorite bands are Green Day, My Chemical Romance, HIM, and Negative. I'm a fanfiction writer and I love slash <333 I have a brother and four step-sisters. I hate my father with a sick passion. I have a fiance whom I love very much, despite my age. This pen pal idea seems fun Smile
Snow Black
Killjoy
Snow Black
December 23rd, 2006 at 11:32pm
Name : Leah Knowles
Other Things About Me : My fave bands include : MCR, Placebo, From First To Last, ect.
I have an older step-brother. I love chocolate, music, my friends, and reading. Bite me. This does not mean I am a nerd. Actually, sort of the oppisite. Just PM me.

Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS.
DanceWithMe
Motor Baby
DanceWithMe
December 26th, 2006 at 11:34am
name: dazy parker ( actually spelt daisy but that is too much like the flower)
age; 14
location; good ol' nottingham
interests; music, drawing, reading(i no, i'm not a square..that much Twisted Evil) climbing ( anything climbable, or not Cool ) vampires( luv 'em, give me a good vampire movie, or a vampire book, and i'll be your friend for life).

pm me for my msn and email addy
Bullet.
Salute You in Your Grave
Bullet.
December 26th, 2006 at 12:30pm
name: Genevieve
Interests: Music (duh!) I love MCR, my other afvourite bands are: Hawthorne Heights, Fall Out Boy, Rasmus, Sum41, Blink182, Bullet for My Valentine etc. I like writing songs, and stories. I like getting in trouble xD, but i dont know why. I live in England. Oh! And i play lots of football/soccer. I also play the drums, and im starting to learn guitar!Very Happy

Pm me for email and msn!
The Jack Of Spades.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Jack Of Spades.
January 6th, 2007 at 02:20am
Name ; Isabelle
Age; Just look, will you? Lazy people
location; The outback. ha ha ha
Interests; I'm not very interesting. ha haa, i like reading (i assure you, no nerdness attatched), listening to music, walking my dog, being with friends, and not being bored. I play an instrument, dont ask me why.

Fave bands; A mix thrown in together by some sort of a druggie. Oh sorry, thats my taste.. . . a mix. lol ranging from MCR to J.T. However, my faves are in the profile

Guys, just see the profile. PM me, if you want.. . well see this is what I do when all (okay, maybe three, but they were the best) fly to another country. And the rest, i don't really like, or they are guys. So yeah. I'll be here all week the next four weeks.

So yeah.
madame angst
Salute You in Your Grave
madame angst
January 6th, 2007 at 04:03am
Bronte--Llama:
Hey. I was just wondering if anyone on this thread had actually gotten a penpal, yet? Because, no one has replied to me. I was wondering, if anyone had made any progress? Very Happy
Me and Diana send eachother letters.
>.>

It's awesome. :]
Simple and Clean
Salute You in Your Grave
Simple and Clean
January 6th, 2007 at 07:07am
Name = Michaela...or, baka-kun =D

age, 13.
Location - le suffolk, england

interests : Music, anything metal or rock, really, especially voltaire =D I listen to lots of genres of music though. And reading. Again, I read most stuff, but especially manga! So hence I like anime too! Very Happy
Also, I like drawing and *atempting* designing graphics on my computer.
I play Bass gee-tar too.
well...thats me
Very Happy
Eveline
Demolition Lover
Eveline
January 6th, 2007 at 07:19am
Name : Amy or whatever it is.

Interests : Not a lot actually. I mainly listen to music in my room pretending to be on stage. I have a huge fantasy , it freaks me out really badly. I watch a lot of Friends and Viva La Bam [ My life is so interesting... ]. I play guitar but suck at it. I have a few penpals already but I wouldn't bother having more. My handwriting sucks major ass. My favorite bands are H.I.M. , Nirvana , CKY , Green Day and I think that's it. I like to draw but the truth is I can't draw at all. I have one brother who's 19. I don't really have a talent accept picking stuff up from of the ground with my toes. I like going to festivals and be immature. I can be serious at times but I joke mainly. I'm probably one of the most sarcastic people on this world. Kurt Cobain will always be one of the people who I'll never stop talking about. I don't like school , I get detention a lot and I've been suspended too. I can speak French , Dutch, German and English. I used to skate , I was actually pretty good until I stopped , I couldn't take all the pressure. I love to dance and act like an idiot with friends.

PM me for my emailadress , we can talk about the whole penpal thing on MSN.
Optimus Prime
Salute You in Your Grave
Optimus Prime
January 6th, 2007 at 09:11am
Name:Vicky
Intrests:music,guitar,reading,writing and randomness

PM me for my email and we can sort out the penpal stuff.
purveyors of dreams.
Salute You in Your Grave
purveyors of dreams.
January 10th, 2007 at 06:30am
Name: Merissa Jane (mostly known as Jane)

I live in Asia, Singapore.

I'm 15.

Interests: Writing, reading, music, taking shots of random moments in life with my new camera, creating new fonts, singing.

I'm currently addicted to: My Chemical Romance, Five For Fighting, The Hush Sound, Danny Flay and The Irreparable Guilt, You Say Party! We Say Die!, P!atd

Tropical Skittles(especially the Mango-Peach ones), Warheads Double Drops,

Chuck Palahniuk, David Klass,

Kidnapped, CSI:LV, and Prison Break.

Also: Occasionally jumping around to a loud, catchy, pop-py song while singing screaming out the lyrics.

PM me for my email or MSN (:
Cassy Chaos
Salute You in Your Grave
Cassy Chaos
January 10th, 2007 at 08:01am
Name: Cassy
Intrests: I love reading drawing and I'm attempting to learn the guitar.
I love skittles and cheese ( and yes sometimes together on toast)
I'm dislexic so you'll have to excuse my spelling.

I get very load and bubble and sometimes unbearable.

I have a very accute taste in music and hate being labled for my liking of one band.

message me for contact deatails <3 xox
bring more knives.
Demolition Lover
bring more knives.
January 26th, 2007 at 11:01am
finally find this..
i forgot to write the earlier. so.. Very Happy

name is laura.
and location in finland.
interests are my chem. and just getting new friends, from, like far from here.
and i really wanted to write real letters, no e-mails or why not them too. but i wanna someone to write. lol.

please PM. =]]]
xxo.
Odalisque
Always Born a Crime
Odalisque
January 26th, 2007 at 11:34am
Name: Lucy
Interests: Other instruments besides guitar and drums (violin, piano, accordian XD), My Chem, creativity, writing, drawing, reading, clumsiness, Thursday, The Dresden Dolls, circuses, past decades, making new friends, winter (it's my favorite season), old Disney movies, Johnny Depp movies, talking to people with both similar and diverse interests. I love hearing other peoples' points of view.
Languages: I speak English and a little bit a French (been taking French for three years)

PM me for my contact information ^_^
we're pretty. odd.
Always Born a Crime
we're pretty. odd.
January 29th, 2007 at 02:36am
Name: Stephanie.
Interests: Although my interests are general and probably interest most of you, I figured I better list then down anyway.
- I like MCR. In fact, I LOVE them. Probably more than anything, anyone else. They are awesome, inspiration and all round great guys. 'Specially Gerard...
- I like writing stories. Fanfiction, stories... anything. I don't mind. I like writing songs and drawing pictures too.
- I like anime. Anime is awesome, don't deny it. 'Specially violent ones, or soppy romance.
Well, that's about it. I tend to get a bit weird at times, 'cos I have like, ADD or something like that. So don't mind me on a bad day, or anything.

Languages: I can speak a tiny bit of both Japanese and French. English is my main language though.

Hope to hear from someone soon!
Gerard Way.
In the Cannibal Glow
Gerard Way.
January 29th, 2007 at 02:48am
I'm probably too old for this but lately the only PMs i get in my mailbox are people requesting to be characters in my fanfic and health questions, so it'll be great to hear about other people as well Smile

NAme: Ean
Languages: English. I can speak a little Malay Language because my grandad is Malaysian. Oh yes. :Mr. Green

Interest: we all love mCR. Probably Medicine (because that's my major- if you have health questions you can just PM me or drop by the Health and Medicine thread in "Personal Questions" board... and nice people. If you're nice or need advice on anything, just PM me. I'll get back to you ASAP. Have a great day everyone. Smile
Daemoness
Jazz Hands
Daemoness
January 29th, 2007 at 02:50am
Name: Nic
Interests: No offense, but I'm looking for a guy to write to because I already have a female penpal. I like...
-art
-peotry
-black, red, some blues, some greens, some purples
-reading
-INO
-MCR, The Used, Panic!, Meatloaf, Good Charlotte, The Offspring, Thirsty Merc... and heaps more
-dressing punk/goth/bogan(whatever you want to call it) partly cuz it looks awesome, partly cuz I just love it and partly to scare people(lets face it, it's fun)

I can't think of much more that i can put here before I write to people, so anyone can PM me, but as I said,I would like to meet a guy so i can here about life on the other side of the fence...
Tacky and Irrelevant
Salute You in Your Grave
Tacky and Irrelevant
February 11th, 2007 at 07:02pm
Name Michelle
Age<---13
LocationGuatemala (Central America)
Interests
MCR, Panic!, AFI, TBS, etc.
Drawing
Reading
Meet new people
Movies
Oreo Mcflurry and Pudding

LanguagesEnglish, Spanish, Little bit of French

I would love to write to someone
Pm me for email and details!...
McCrackhead
Salute You in Your Grave
McCrackhead
February 11th, 2007 at 08:19pm
name: lauren
interest: music, talking to ppl on the net, talking to friends, unicorns, llamas, trying to play guitar, randomness, tacos, concerts, converse, acting like a pervert lol

pm me anytime Smile
SLAWTER.
Salute You in Your Grave
SLAWTER.
February 12th, 2007 at 10:06am
editt;;;

Name: Jamey
Interests: Music, writing, reading, singing, acting, watching movies, going to the mall, hanging out with my cousins [there's a lot of them], and sleeping.
About:
I have been told many times that I can be annoying.
I'm random at some times, but really serious at other times.
I have quite a large vocabulary and I wish I didn't because my mouth likes to get me into a lot of trouble.
I live in a pretty weird neighborhood in South Carolina, it's like a civilized ghetto. [XD oxymoron.]
I have a huge family scattered up and down the East Coast, most of my dad's side is in New York where I was born, but my grandparents [dad's side], my dad and stepfamily, and my aunt live in Florida. Pretty much all of my mom's side of the family lives here in South Carolina. I havee so many cousins, and I see some of them so little that I'm lucky if I can remember their names.
I love little kid movies and horror movies.
I like to speak in third person, and I've been told that my addictions [MCR, llamas, music, Sharpies, Skittles, duct tape, manga, etc.] get out of control and annoy people.

If there's anything else you want to know just ask (PM, AIM, MSN) , I'm a pretty open person.