Don't have an account? Create one!

INO pen pals

AuthorMessage
ami
Bleeding on the Floor
ami
November 17th, 2006 at 06:17pm
Name: Ami
Interests: Snowboarding, music (playing, writing and listening), sport of most description, religion, languages.

Ohso varying from the other people on here. Oh well, you're garunteed a reply with me ^^

pm me <3
it's all happening
Salute You in Your Grave
it's all happening
November 17th, 2006 at 06:21pm
name: heidi [asian, by the by.]
interests:

-music. duh.
-semi-hard-core jesus freak. please, have morals. i don't care if you cuss around me, i just don't do it myself.
-art. i like looking at it, but i kinda stink at making it. i love going to art museums.
-pescetarian. [i eat only lean meats and seafood.] in fact, i'm munching on a hunk o' salmon as i type.
-biking. i love to bike.
-i'm going to be a sixth-seventh grade literacy teacher someday. so don't spell words wrong. it's my numero uno pet peeve.
-don't be fake around me. that's another pet peeve of mine.
-i live in texas [born in oklahoma], so i'm kind of a hick. i say y'all all the time. but i don't ride a horse to school.
-I AM A GIRL SCOUT. AND [sortof] PROUD OF IT.
-wanna know more? check my myspace.
Poopsie
Shotgun Sinner
Poopsie
November 17th, 2006 at 06:27pm
Name: Diana.
Interests:

-Um...music. That covers band and choir, too. Not that I'm in choir...but I should be.
-The Macabre. Especially Poe.
-I'm a lacto-vegetarian...wanting to be vegan.
-Live in MIchigan...so yeah.
snow at christmas.
Crash Queen
snow at christmas.
November 17th, 2006 at 06:56pm
Name: Elizabeth

Interests:
AFI. If you don't like them, you probably don't want to email me. My friends at school are banging their heads against walls now every time I talk about them. Which is very very often. So yup. Some other music, like Kill Hannah, Enter Shikari, some Depeche Mode though I'd like to hear more, some Green Day but not that much because I'm stupid and haven't heard that much, etc.

GIMP. Which translates to messing with images, that's just the program. Though I'm not that great, but it's something I really enjoy.

Lord of the Rings, both books and movies, Phantom of the Opera, movie and book. Unfortunately I haven't seen the play. Monty Python (Holy Grail, Life of Brian, and some Flying Circus), Pirates of the Carribean.

Lots of random stuff. I'm a weirdo, so be prepared.

And I like my school. It's nearly the gayest thing ever, literally. The work nearly kills me though, so it might take me a while to reply to emails.

Uhh, yeah.
PM if you're actually interested and want my email.
anna's just a kid.
In The Murder Scene
anna's just a kid.
November 17th, 2006 at 06:59pm
Name: Anna
Interests:
~ INO.
~ Talking with friends.
~ Music {My Chem, Boys Like Girls, Paramore, All Time Low, Panic!}
~ Being totally random at times when it's not necessary.
~ My Japanese class at school.
lshdfjKH
Star Crossed Lover
lshdfjKH
November 17th, 2006 at 08:02pm
Name: Amberrr.
Intrest: music, andrew mcmahon XD, photography, & reading & stufffff.
black dahlia
Salute You in Your Grave
black dahlia
November 17th, 2006 at 08:07pm
Name: Ophelia

Interests: Writing, music, bands...anything, really.
dean moriarty.
Banned
dean moriarty.
November 17th, 2006 at 08:14pm
Name: Emily.
Intrests: Other than music; the 50's, the 60's. visual arts. Writing. Poetry kind of stuff. Singing badly. (the way I abuse it strips it of all musical aspects). painting my nails. Computer. purell. eating. jumping around. dancing. movies. reading. Emily Dickenson. Ernest Hemmingway. J.D.Salinger. Being smart I guess. Talking. Having good conversations.
Musical intrests: Playing bass, playing guitar, playing some remedial form of piano, playing some sort of drumstick twirl thing. Listening to music. Fall Out Boy, Kanye West, Gym Class Heroes, local bands of sorts, Motion City Soundtrack, Weezer, The Smiths, the Cure, Echo me Astronaut, Jawbreaker, Green Day, Bright Eyes, Cursive, Jack's Mannequin, The Hush Sound, We Are Scientists, The Strokes, Regina Spektor, Anti-Flag, Panic! at the disco, Okgo. A ton of others I'll regret not adding after hitting 'submit'.
Fatally Yours
Jazz Hands
Fatally Yours
November 17th, 2006 at 08:25pm
Name:Erika
Intrests:Art. Writing. Music. Politics.Pirates.Books.Photography.Food.Intelligence.Friends.Stenciling.(clothes)
Bands:AFI. Anti-Flag.The Clash.The Cure.The Ramones.My Chem.Alkaline Trio.Heavens.Elliot Smith.Sufjan Stevens.Dresden Dolls.Sublime.Say Anything.Bouncing Souls.The Smiths. etc. etc.

Please PM me for muh email.
ambry9
Joining The Black Parade
ambry9
November 17th, 2006 at 08:29pm
I know the whole point of this thing is to gain a friend but Im intimidated to just message somebody very randomly..............but whatever anyway..........

Name: Samantha
Interests: reading,writing, jamming,cleaning, having conversations....ENGLAND! tea, and debate
PM me or.........whatever I am a very approachable(sp?) person, although Im not really interesting............at all, I still enjoy meeting new people.
Fear and Regret
Crash Queen
Fear and Regret
November 17th, 2006 at 08:32pm
Name: Ilse =D
Interests: Music, art [theatre, painting etc.], My Chemical Romance, reading/books, writing, fashion, pirates, history [school in general], computers/tecnology, food, make-up, animals, nature, and television.

PM me only if you really want my e-mail adress.
kirsty:ownsyourass
Jazz Hands
kirsty:ownsyourass
November 18th, 2006 at 02:44pm
Name:Kirsty
Date Of Birth:21st June 1990
Interests:Reading, writing, music(listening), pusic(playing: trumpet/guitar), sewing, altering clothes to my tastes, drawing, craftwork, doodles, singing.
About:
I can be really quite hyper, though ive calmed down quite a bit in the past year or so.
Anyone I meet I will try and make listen to pencey prep. those guys keep me alive every day.
My trumpet is my life. People who can't understand that aren't worth anything to me.
Music makes me happy.
Im veg, if you cant tell by the sig. The thought of eating meat makes me physically sick.
Myspace: www.myspace.com/jefftheinvisiblecow

pm me?

tar
Je t'aime mon amour
In The Murder Scene
Je t'aime mon amour
November 18th, 2006 at 03:22pm
K.
Getting real letters made of papers is always nice =)
Although, I think it'd be better if you at least put the country you live in in this thread.
Right?

Name:Elsa
Interests: Drums, Horses, Photography, Skating & Acting. But mostly sewing.
About: I go to a... sorta fashion-design school, and I have activities every day after school. 'cept for fridays.
I'm not entirely dumb. And I'm quite proud of that xD
So I'm good for most conversations.
Äh. And I love Star Wars =)
Oh, and I'm a vegetarian, and a member of Animals Right, and the swedish enviromental political party and yadda yadda.

PM?
Lust.
Jazz Hands
Lust.
November 18th, 2006 at 06:04pm
Name:
Jenni. Or Jen.
England. I was born in South Africa.
Interests:
Lots of music,
Making up out-of-tune riffs on the acoustic guitar (I don't know a single chord),
Writing...sometimes. I mostly write Teen Titans and Harry Potter fanfiction.
Fashion - I don't wear extreme fashion, but I love the whole harajuku/japan street fashion
Shopping. Because I like buying CDs/posters/random music magazines.
Tim Burton movies. I still have alot to see, but I really like the style and the warpedness that his movies tend to have.
Doodling.
Favourite band:
My Chemical Romance. I'm obsessed. Apart from them, I would have to say Misfits at the moment.

I know a little bit of German and French.
I HATE Nirvana and Trivium.
I can go hyper. If I go hyper in a letter/email, just ignore the part that I go hyper in.
I'm a vegetarian.

http://www.myspace.com/jennillama
gUyLiNeR
Fabulous Killjoy
gUyLiNeR
November 18th, 2006 at 06:09pm
Name: Matt/Mattie (Don't mind what you call me)
Interests: Music, I'm a singer, I like to meditate quietly on a beach in Wales. My fave bands are Papa Roach, MCR and FFTl
trick
Bleeding on the Floor
trick
November 18th, 2006 at 06:15pm

Name: Noelia
Interests: Listening to music, playing music, music in general, drawing, writing, reading, AFI, My chemical romance, message boards, and not math.

PM for more. Cool
I'm on the radio!!
Salute You in Your Grave
I'm on the radio!!
November 18th, 2006 at 06:32pm
Name: Becci
Interests: Playing guitar, coming on INO, Art, German [the language], music, shopping, going to the cinema, going to teen culture, going to town, talking to people, making things, looking at the photography in the photographers thread. etc.

PM me for email addy and shizz. =]
asha shake.
Devil's Got Your Number
asha shake.
November 19th, 2006 at 12:11am
Name- Ashleigh, but everybody calls me Asha. Unless I am in trouble.

Age- 17

IAbout me-
- I love music. Particularly Australian bands, or the local bands from where I live. Although I guess they come under the Australian music category.
- I love parties. I go to way too many. But it's fun.
- I spend most of my time hanging out with my best friends, Alex and Matt, and my brother Chris.
- I come on INO and Myspace way too often.
- I like journalism, and will probably be studying it at Uni next year.
- I am quite up-myself, and often come across as being arrogant. I'm not really. If you think that I am, you obviously don't know me well enough, but meh, it doesn't matter

PM me if you want
madame angst
Salute You in Your Grave
madame angst
November 19th, 2006 at 12:43am
Wow. It sounds like a dating service...XD
Name: Sabrina. But I have other nicknames, like the ones in my username and Sabbie

Quite a bit about me:
-Um...I love to read. And fanfics are my newest addiction. I also really enjoy English at school. Proper grammar is always good.
-I hate my name. Period.
-I draw things related to My Chem all the time. And yes, my art teacher loves it. :]
-I love animals and I am a vegetarian, even though I sometimes drink/eat dairy. I want to go Vegan...>.> But that's hard when your mom disagrees. Neutral
-I love to edit images on Photoshop and other programs.
-I love INO and I spend most of my time here. Otherwise, I'm on MySpace or the MCRmy. I also like to spend hours editing my profile...and have come up with tweaks of my own, WITHOUT the myspace support websites.
-I don't watch much television. Maybe if I had Fuse. Sad
-I hate math. Ever since I was little. I've always hated it. Yet, I find myself in the highest class of it at my school. Neutral
-I think I am somewhat Bi-Polar, since I can go from crying to giggling in less than five minutes. [Not all the time, but it has happened. Sad] And my friend told me that I can change moods very often. But then again, I'm just a teen.
-I can also be very random.
-I want to be a psychologist.
-I hate talking in front of large crowds and will start shaking/stuttering for sure.
-I used to play the viola. Smile
And my music tastes go from "Classical" to "Screamo."
:]

I really don't know what else to put in.
So yeah. Bye
Feel What You Feel.
Bleeding on the Floor
Feel What You Feel.
November 19th, 2006 at 10:18am
Name: Tori

Interests: Writing, Bass guitar, Laptop, Drawing badly
Music: My Chemical Romance, From First To Last, AFI, Fall Out Boy, Panic! At The Disco, etc., etc., etc.

Other Info:
I'm the biggest procrastinator ever when it comes to stuff I don't want to do.
I live in the US.
I like to wear obsessive amount of eyeliner.
I watch/read Anime/Manga, even though I don't really understand half of it.

PM me for adress Wink