Don't have an account? Create one!

INO pen pals

AuthorMessage
bloodredruby69
Banned
bloodredruby69
November 20th, 2006 at 01:09am
bloodredruby69:
OFF THIS SITE ENTIRELY. (part of rule 7, general rules)

This means that the Admins do not want anything really personal exchanged anywhere here, not even PMs. It would be all too easy to hack into someone's account, and see the info they've saved or to pretend to be them.

MSN is a better bet, or AIM, whatever. But phone numbers, adresses, etc, shouldn't be mentioned on INO at all.

Just to clarify.
Hell Yeah Georgie
Really Not Okay
Hell Yeah Georgie
November 20th, 2006 at 06:27am
Name: Georgi
Interests: I like to dance, I do ballet at the moment and in my ballet class we do a little modern as well.
Music wise I like rock, I have a pretty open mind and I will listen to most things although MCR are my favourites.
I like to be creative, I write poetry and stories and I draw but most people have never seen any of my drawings.
PM me for my msn/email if you want to talk.
normal's overrated.
In The Murder Scene
normal's overrated.
November 20th, 2006 at 06:41am
name:Robyn
interests:mychem, reading, music, writing, basketball, electric guitar, piano, films, life
Alfred.
Salute You in Your Grave
Alfred.
November 21st, 2006 at 12:56pm
name: Bronte
Interests/stuff about me: I'm Bi. Vegitarian. And Straight edge. I have never been drunk and am proud. Smile
I WILL speak my mind.
I am 13, but don't let that intimidate you. I have older freinds, I am intellegent and mature.
I listen to music, okay?
My mom has a crush on Gerard. Razz
PM for email& I'll email you my address!
I am polite, only when you deserve it though.
I don't have a label.
I love vampire novels.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
November 21st, 2006 at 01:44pm
No addresses are to be given out on INO, including PM's. Please exchange only email addresses; physical addresses may be exchanged from personal emails. Thanks!

That wasn't towards you, Bronte, for the record.
GODZILLA.
Salute You in Your Grave
GODZILLA.
November 21st, 2006 at 02:14pm
Name: Casey.
About Me:Straightedge.
I am very set in my ways.
No one person can change me or my opinion.
Don’t judge me because of my age or the way I look.
I adore meeting new people.
I will probably like you, as long as you are half-way intelligent.
I love receiving hugs.
I break more hearts than I fix.
And considering I fix alot of hearts...
I’m not one for family.
Friends are better.
I love Pokemon and Dinosaurs. I have since about 5 years of age.
I am incredibly shy when meeting new people.
I love every kind of music, except for Panic! At The Disco. My favorite genre of music would be screamo/post-hardcore and my favorite bands would have to be Escape The Fate and Bring Me The Horizon.
If you go to my school, don’t add me if we’re not friends. Half of you insult the shit out of me.
I fit no label.
I'm gorgeous, whether you like it or not.
Life is short. Make the most of it while you can.
It seems to me like everyone I get close to gets hurt.
The good always die young.
If you make me cry, you must have done something fucking awful, because I rarely cry.
Even when we thought my best friend was going to die.
I didn't cry.
It takes a lot to insult me, and there has only been once occasion where ‘cunt’ has offended me.
I am terrified of needles, so I have no piercings.
I can spell my entire life out in song lyrics.
Domestic violence doesn't just happen to women.
I don’t care if you have a low opinion of me, because it just means I’m nothing like you.
Email: Underrated.Vanity@hotmail.com
the anti-scenester
Motor Baby
the anti-scenester
November 21st, 2006 at 03:40pm
Name: Amberlee Rumiko
Age: Technically 14 but my birthday is in less than a month
Likes: Music, drawing, playing with fire, acting like an idiot so people underestimate her, reading manga, reading large books with big words in the titles, bugging her awesome science teacher Mr. Maduzia, MySpace.com, the color black, eating Japanese food, and making inappropriate comments/jokes with her guy friends

Dislikes: Gym, people who get more than they deserve, being ignored, spinach, and not knowing where her glasses are and thus walking into walls

Points of Interest:
-Gets along well with almost everyone
-Cannot determine if she is bisexual or homosexual
-Is almost popular
-Loves standing out in a crowd
-Wants to be the first ever emo rapper
-Has tons of weird inside jokes.
TRQ
Always Born a Crime
TRQ
November 21st, 2006 at 03:42pm

Name: My real name is Michelle, but I hate it so call me Texas

Interests: I'm really into English classes and I lke to read. I'm super scarcastic and probably funnier in person. I usually come off as a bitch but I'm really not. I play the clarinet and the bass clarinet in my school band during concert season, and I'm a colorguard in marching. I'm attempting to teach myself guitar, and I'm not ashamed to say that I kinda suck. If I didn't have music I'd probably be dead. I don't exactly have a favorite band, because I'm really indecisive. But I'd probably have to say that My Chemical Romance, Blue October and, Aerosmith are in my top three.

Dislikes: November is my least favorite month. I really don't like people who feel like they have to act or dress a certain way to be my friend. And teenies annoy me.

If you really want to know anything else checkout my myspace or PM me.
Dance

Eiri;
Shotgun Sinner
Eiri;
November 21st, 2006 at 05:12pm
Name:; Erica, more commonly known as Eiri.

Interests:; I'm a bookworm. I'm pretty much a random person, so I'll talk about anything with you. Though I do enjoy an intelligent conversation from time to time.

Bands:; I think it is pretty much sad to say that I don't really listen to anybody else but MCR. -_-;; Or maybe it's just because I don't know the names of the band s and songs that I listen to.

So yeah, PM me or something. Very Happy
Alfred.
Salute You in Your Grave
Alfred.
November 24th, 2006 at 02:39pm
Hey. I was just wondering if anyone on this thread had actually gotten a penpal, yet? Because, no one has replied to me. I was wondering, if anyone had made any progress? Very Happy
guran!
Shotgun Sinner
guran!
November 24th, 2006 at 06:51pm
x___BronteEndlessly:
Hey. I was just wondering if anyone on this thread had actually gotten a penpal, yet? Because, no one has replied to me. I was wondering, if anyone had made any progress? Very Happy

I've four pen pals who've I've already sent a letter too and I got one where we're talking about it XD
Alfred.
Salute You in Your Grave
Alfred.
November 25th, 2006 at 10:16pm
Guran Of Christmas:
x___BronteEndlessly:

I've four pen pals who've I've already sent a letter too and I got one where we're talking about it XD

oh.. Okay Very Happy cool. I was just wondering. Smile
amye!
Salute You in Your Grave
amye!
November 25th, 2006 at 10:21pm
Name: Amye
Interests:
Music, of course
Hockey - it's pretty much my life.
I play guitar, bass guitar, and classical bass in orchestra.
I'm in eighth grade (but I'm in geometry Very Happy)
I love talking to people, and making friends.
I love to write, and someday I'd like to be published.
I want to be a psychologist when I grow up
If I can save one life, I'll consider myself a success.
I'm addicted to the internet.
I'm usually shy, until you get to know me.

AIM me for address
or PM me for email, I'll email my address.
pop culture!
Salute You in Your Grave
pop culture!
November 25th, 2006 at 10:32pm
Name: Chelsea, but I'd rather you call me Razz.

Age: 13. For some reason I kept getting my birthday wrong x.x, my parents always say they sometimes they feel like I'm the adult.

Favorite bands/artists: Anti Flag | Underoath | From First to Last | NOFX | Silverstein | From Autumn to Ashes | Green Day | Rancid | AC/DC | The All-American Rejects | Hawthorne Heights | The Used | Misfits | Fall Out Boy | The Offspring | Sum 41 | Brand New | System Of A Down | Shinedown | Ramones | The Clash | My Chemical Romance | Santana | Black Flag | Sex Pistols | Bon Jovi | Disturbed | Kiss | Coheed and Cambria | Atreyu | Stone Sour | Panic! At the Disco | Avenged Sevenfold | Plain White T's | Motion City Soundtrack | Senses Fail | The Bled | The Smashup | Over It | Rise Against | Buzzocks | Velvet Underground | U2 | Led Zeppelin | Pink Floyd | Trapt | AFI | Relient K | Pennywise | New-Found Glory| Rise Against | Nirvana | Weezer | Linkin Park | Taking Back Sunday | Incubus | Less than Jake | Korn | Lacuna Coil | Lilitu | Queen | Aerosmith | Rush | The Who | 3 Doors Down | Sublime | Third eye Blind | Slipknot | Duane Peters | The Addicts | Nine Inch Nails | Soundgarden | Alice Cooper | Marilyn Manson | Bowling for Soup | Youth Brigade | Bad Brains | DK | Descendents | Minor Threat | Fugazi | 7 Seconds | Bad Religion | Sub Society | Teen Idols | The Hush Sound | Guns N Roses | Lostprophets | Bob Marley | Mudvayne | Pencey Prep

Other information:
-I play the drums & clarinet.
-I love school and my family.
-I'm vegetarian.
-I love to write although I'm not that great.
-I have to cover up my lisp so people at school won't make fun of me. Because they do, and it's not just teasing.
-Very shy but really easy to talk to when opened up.
-I'm sarcastic but I try not to be because my friends take it seriously.
-I'm nervous.
-I dye my hair. A lot.
-I love math.
-I look forward to talking and getting to know whoever you are.

Contacting: PM for MSN, E-Mail, or MySpace.
xXhopeXx
Motor Baby
xXhopeXx
November 25th, 2006 at 11:02pm
hey i'm vicky!
i'm 14 and from new zealand.
i'm not emo or punk or anything, i'm myself and thats it.
i play the drums in a band, and i also sing back up. i
love the lyrics of the black parade.
i love horse riding.
i like english and arty stuff
i like reading
i sing and get mocked because i'm in the choir, i don't give a s**t because it's something i like doing
i like guys as mates aswell as more
i like making friends
i'm 4th form
i love my mates
people can either take me as i am or not take me at all
i can be shy but i'm pretty confient
i like being me Smile

pm me or something if you want to be my matey Smile
SLAWTER.
Salute You in Your Grave
SLAWTER.
November 25th, 2006 at 11:14pm
Name: Jamey
Interests: Music, writing, reading, singing, and sleeping.
About:
I have been told many times that I can be annoying.
I'm random at some times, but really serious at other times.
I have quite a large vocabulary. I wish I didn't.
I'm in my school's drama club; we have our first performance on Dec. 9th.
I live in a pretty rough neighborhood in South Carolina.
I love little kid movies and horror movies.

If there's anything else you want to know just ask (PM, AIM, MSN) , I'm a pretty open person.
Pen Name
Shotgun Sinner
Pen Name
November 26th, 2006 at 02:17am
Name:Courtney
Interests: Piano, drums, music, art, poetry, maths( yeah im a nerd, get over it), golf, and yes short and sweet

PM for whatever
Mocker
Salute You in Your Grave
Mocker
November 26th, 2006 at 02:47am
Name: Maria
Location: Washington. I grew up in California in a city that was a mix of Jersey/Whitter/and Detroit . but i dont say im some gangster or hardcore punk girl or anything like that because i used to live there. thats annoys me.
Interests: Music, writing( songs,poetry,stories ect.) Singing. Playing drums, guitar and bass. The outdoors, marine biology,history (mainly about England, Ireland and Egypt) Magic is something that interests me a whole lot. Lets see, what else....oh. Harry Potter (basically fantasy stuff like LOTR, CON ect)....Computers, Animals, and reading.

About Im a HUGE reader. I read very very much and love anything. My fave series are Harry Potter, Cirque Du Freak, Nancy Drew, Sweep, and anything by Lois Duncan and R.L. Stine. Music is a huge thing in my life. The Beatles & Jimi Hendrix are people i love more than anything. As for today's bands. i love alot. My 2 main ones are Simple Plan & My Chem. I love music from Australia& New Zealand very much. Those are my 2 fave places in the world. Especially Aus. I have a huge family. I completly laughed my head off when gerard said his was strange because there i was thinking mine was the only one. I have 2 sisters, 1 brother in law (but i call him my brother)...about 37 cousins (and thats on my mum's side) and i have 2 nieces. One of my sisters and one of my niece's have both passed away. My niece, of cancer and my sister was killed. I pretty much connect well with people who have been though having cancer or knowing someone who has and also with people who have lossed. im in a band. im the bassist.

My main bands i like Out of the U.S: Kid Courageous, A Year To Remember, Kisschasey, Steriogram, and Goodnight Nurse. Other bands: Panic!, The Jonas Brothers (yea, i know. strange) Green Day, Blink 182, The OLD Good Charlotte. (I dislike the new one).. Avril Lavigne, Fall Out Boy, Yellowcard, AFI, Hawthorne Heights, Hellogoodbye and lastly The Plain White T's

PM for Myspace, email or anything else.
carys hilton.
Salute You in Your Grave
carys hilton.
November 26th, 2006 at 09:21am
whoever thought of this thread was a genius. ((:
INFLIGHTRADIO.
Devil's Got Your Number
INFLIGHTRADIO.
December 2nd, 2006 at 07:25am
Bronte--Llama:
Not sending letters, but I am PMing with someone thanks to this thread =]