Don't have an account? Create one!

What Would You Do If MCR Came To Your School? Your House?

AuthorMessage
xXDr. KrazyXx
Fabulous Killjoy
xXDr. KrazyXx
November 22nd, 2006 at 07:30pm
If they were in my school, not many people would realize because I go to a rap-dominated school.

If they were in my house, I would stare, wide-eyed, then figure out why they were in my house and see if Gerard was going to suck my blood, like it says on I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love.
Mary; Without Sound
Salute You in Your Grave
Mary; Without Sound
November 22nd, 2006 at 10:30pm
ask them how in holy hell they wondered into my tiny town..did you take a wrong turn somewhere cause new orleans is like 14 miles that way [[points west]]
bound and gagged
Bulletproof Heart
bound and gagged
November 22nd, 2006 at 10:40pm
Mary; Without Sound:
ask them how in holy hell they wondered into my tiny town..did you take a wrong turn somewhere

Yeah, same here
whitney.
Shotgun Sinner
whitney.
November 22nd, 2006 at 11:12pm
Hm...I would start by staring at them for at least 5 minutes, probably in denial that they are in my presence.
Then, when I finally realized it wasn't a dream, I would tell them how much I loved them and their music, and I would want to spend a day with them.
=D
Come ONe cOMe All
Killjoy
Come ONe cOMe All
December 2nd, 2006 at 05:36am
most likely i would first think it's a joke or something like that. then when i really see them, i will freak out and probably gape at them for a while before gathering myself and ask for an autograph and a picture.
bring more knives.
Demolition Lover
bring more knives.
December 3rd, 2006 at 10:43am
if they came to my school, it wouldn't be that nice.. Neutral
eww, i don't wanna think about it, so many teenies. and just ew.

but if they came to my house, i would lock all doors and windows and wouldn't let them never go away.
and enjoy every fucking second with them In Love
Punk_RoCk_SheLLeY
Killjoy
Punk_RoCk_SheLLeY
December 4th, 2006 at 11:39am
i'de proberly die
Spiderpig
Banned
Spiderpig
December 4th, 2006 at 11:43am
just randomly run up and hug bob, then get a detention for disgracing the school.
lmfao
ChAoS
Fabulous Killjoy
ChAoS
December 4th, 2006 at 07:20pm
If they were coming to my school I would hide in my locker and scream then come out and giggle and point at them but would not go to them.

If they were coming to my house I would knock my sister out of the way to open the door then turn red and probably would forget all I know in English and speak to them in French. I would also take my cat, no matter if it would shred my arms' skin and shove it to Bob and giggle hysterically while dragging them in my room and grinning while locking them up in my closet...Very Happy
The Rocker
Bleeding on the Floor
The Rocker
December 4th, 2006 at 07:39pm
Hm...If they came to my school...a few people wpuld recongnize them and I would try to skip class. If they came to my house...I'd run up and hug Frank...then everyone else then go back to Frank again and invite them in. Smile
Thursday's Child
Bleeding on the Floor
Thursday's Child
December 4th, 2006 at 10:02pm
If they came to my school.
well, I'd probably have to protect them from either
a.)the teenies that fill my school
b.) the rest of the school that just hates them. with a passion

so basically it would be me and this one guy I know being like
"uh, you're pretty awesome, but we're going to have to hide you in this closet. you know, so you don't, like, die."

If they came to my house.
I'd freak.
seriously.
and then grab Toro or Frank and force them to teach me how to play my guitar.
that is, after I freak.
Thursday's Child
Bleeding on the Floor
Thursday's Child
December 4th, 2006 at 10:03pm
ChAoS:
I would also take my cat, no matter if it would shred my arms' skin and shove it to Bob and giggle hysterically while dragging them in my room and grinning while locking them up in my closet...Very Happy

haha!
definitely
second that idea also.
only I've got two cats...
poor bob.
ILuvMCRandYotas
Motor Baby
ILuvMCRandYotas
December 5th, 2006 at 01:55pm
If they showed up at my home, I think I'd be so dumbstruck. Not to sound like a 'teeny' or anything, but I really look up to these guys & if they just randomly showed up at my door, I would have no idea what to do or say. I guess I'd just try to make them feel welcome & not embarass myself.
the_murder_scene
Killjoy
the_murder_scene
December 5th, 2006 at 02:14pm
if mcr came to my school.....it would be me and all my mates with them as i go to a chav infested school....but there are quite a few of us punk rockers out there! id totally do up the hall and get them to perform ....because well... they would just have to! then id show them around school and just ask them questions that u can never find out about on the net!!

if mcr came to my house id be like 'Oi EVERYONE ROCK CONCERT AT MY HOUSE!!!!' and all the puck rocker fans of mcr will get to have a lil' concert at my house and i would be known as 'the girl who had te mcr concert at her house the other day'

pretty coool!
KissTheBride
Thinking Happy Thoughts
KissTheBride
December 6th, 2006 at 01:47pm
I would probably get a heart atack or be stuned and shockes without being able to move, or mabye try too look like someone intresting to see if they notice me or something haha xD
setmybodyonfiresoica
Demolition Lover
setmybodyonfiresoica
December 6th, 2006 at 03:07pm
What would I do if MCR came to my house/school ??

Well, do you mean before or after I die of exitement?
DeadlyPoisoned
Bleeding on the Floor
DeadlyPoisoned
December 6th, 2006 at 04:57pm
Well I graduated HighSchool...

If They came to My House I'd Try to be as calmed as I can and Not Scare Them AWAY!!!....I'd probably faint lol or just stand there like a dork with my jaw dropped to the floor..LOL....Holding the door open.
Chemically Dependent
Bleeding on the Floor
Chemically Dependent
December 7th, 2006 at 01:43pm
If MCR came to my school id probally just stand there and my teachers would probally start yelling at them for breaking some stupid school policy or call the police.
The Jack Of Spades.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Jack Of Spades.
December 8th, 2006 at 04:31am
If they came to my house, my parents would be like
Mum : Here have some herbal tea
Dad : (whispering) do u know these guys?
Me : run from the door and change out of my pj's and say "what are u doing here?"

My school
They wouldnt make it, they'd be mobbed by fans at a nearby school, before they got to ours. Then mobbed and beaten by like, our whole school, for dressing emo, and being possibly bi.
xMeganx
Killjoy
xMeganx
December 8th, 2006 at 11:57am
If they came to my school I would do nothing, because I'm homeschooled.

If they came to my house on the other hand I would probably just stand there like an idiot staring at them. Then, I would pass out or something.