Don't have an account? Create one!

What Would You Do If MCR Came To Your School? Your House?

AuthorMessage
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
December 8th, 2006 at 04:26pm
I would probably just stand there going Shocked Shocked Shocked
Then be like Swoon
Then be like WowWowWowWowWowWowWowWow
x Ash x
Fabulous Killjoy
x Ash x
December 8th, 2006 at 05:35pm
Probably pinch myself and try to wake myself up.
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
December 8th, 2006 at 10:09pm
If they came to my school i would probably get really shy and watch them from afar for a minute and then work up the courage to walk over and get me some hugs/autographs/photos then maybe show them around the school.

If they came to my house i'd probably wanna get them out of there as soon as possible and go somewhere else with them. My dad would probably talk to Gerard about Dungeons and Dragons/World Of Warcraft which would kinda embarrass me. Dx
I'd be resisting the urge to scream the whole time. xD
*Is_This_It*
Killjoy
*Is_This_It*
December 9th, 2006 at 08:40am
if they came to my university...I would make sure they interrupted one of my lectures with a good performance of Black Parade...and I'd hang with them the whole day and everyone would be like so jealous!
Heck...they could even grab trays and sit and eat lunch with me!
daniel radcliffe.
In a Bullet's Embrace
daniel radcliffe.
December 11th, 2006 at 07:08pm
i would probaly die
My Name Is Mok
Joining The Black Parade
My Name Is Mok
December 11th, 2006 at 08:37pm
I would pray its not the day im wearing my Marching band style jacket XDDD then, probably, run and scream around, yelling " oh my guckiong god its My Chemical Fucking Romance!"
at home, id be all " O.O........."
myharlequinromance02
Joining The Black Parade
myharlequinromance02
December 12th, 2006 at 08:57pm
I would have friends Mr. Green
Jeffree Star
Motor Baby
Jeffree Star
December 13th, 2006 at 11:40am
If Gerard came to my house I would want him to kiss me and sing me a song. I would love to here him sing "Demolition Lovers" just to me and my lover.
loveneverwantedme
Killjoy
loveneverwantedme
December 13th, 2006 at 02:32pm
i would be like. . . whoa. . . and then i would run up and give mikey a kiss, frank a giant hug, ask ray for some guitar lessons. . . along with frank as well, tell bob he is an awsum drummer and give him a hug too. .. . . and well me and gerrard, well some naughty things might happen if im lucky!
Foxy Shazam!
Bleeding on the Floor
Foxy Shazam!
December 13th, 2006 at 10:49pm
If MCR came to my school one day, I would probably wonder why the hell they're there. I would also follow them around school secretly and be around them, pretending to find my class or something. Though, it would be pretty obvious that I was stalking them since I would probably be wearing an MCR shirt without knowing it. Plus, my school is a charter school and in a small church, so it doesn't look like it's that hard to find my classes. When they finally do realize I'm following them, I'd probably walk up to them with my hair all up in my face and ask them for an autograph in the softest, quietest voice ever. Then I'd ask for a hug and blush like mad.

Plus people at my school are really into rap and hip hop, so they'd probably be all like: "Aren't choo that du'e from that one Chemical Romance band or whateva it's called? YEE!"

And if they came to my house?
Naughty
Just kidding.
Femme
Salute You in Your Grave
Femme
December 14th, 2006 at 12:05am
MyChemicalRomance510:
i would probaly die
rock chick
Killjoy
rock chick
December 15th, 2006 at 05:52pm
if they showed up in my school ill go NUTS but ill run 2 frank and make him carry me around school lol
MedicateYourLife
Shotgun Sinner
MedicateYourLife
December 17th, 2006 at 02:11am
Laugh when I see them, then that laugh would turn into a sob, and hystical crying. then collasping at there feet crying/sobbing hysteicaly.
a thousand suns.
Always Born a Crime
a thousand suns.
December 17th, 2006 at 07:26am
Ahem

School: Cautiously approach and ask for an autograph, trying hard all the while not to faint or blurt out something stupid like "I LOVE YOU GERARD WAY!!"

House: Smuggle them into my room so my mum doesn't see, and then throw them a tea party complete with pretty pink bows XD
Chemical Helena
Killjoy
Chemical Helena
December 17th, 2006 at 07:56am
Ohhh! It is would be unforgettble, if they come to my city ))) Because, i may dispute that they dont know such city as Minsk ( Belarus)....
Chemical Helena
Killjoy
Chemical Helena
December 17th, 2006 at 03:16pm
Or if they come into my house i would akse them: " Would you like a cup of tea?" . But really, I dont know about my reaction...
It would be cool!
Bethanyblueberry
Bleeding on the Floor
Bethanyblueberry
December 18th, 2006 at 02:20pm
if they came to my school, i would proberbly just stare at them for ages but after a while pluck up the courage to ask for an autograph then say how much i love the band
Amanda -.-
Killjoy
Amanda -.-
December 18th, 2006 at 09:50pm
Wow, I had a dream like that once, where they were playing out on my yard. o.o
...Worst case scenario, would be that I'd go completely teenie and tackle the crap out of Mikey. o.o
OR, If I maintained my sanity and avoided teenie-ness, I'd ask them to come inside, have a seat, and talk about random stuff, while my mom made everyone coffee.
Then we would all pose for pictures, get autographs, etc.
ImNotOkay3505
Salute You in Your Grave
ImNotOkay3505
December 18th, 2006 at 09:55pm
myharlequinromance02:
I would have friends Mr. Green

ha me 2, unlike now.
dingwall
Banned
dingwall
December 19th, 2006 at 05:06am
id probebly kill myself there that shit woo join the aea (anti emo army)