Don't have an account? Create one!

What Would You Do If MCR Came To Your School? Your House?

AuthorMessage
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
December 29th, 2006 at 07:42am
if they came to my school i'd assume they were lost
if they came to my house i'd assume they were lost
if they came to my town period i'd assume they were lost
but i'd be shocked either way and faint
famous living dead;
Awake and Unafraid
famous living dead;
December 29th, 2006 at 07:43am
Reddfawks:
If they were at my school I'd assume they were using the Audiosuites to record something. And I'd wait outside the door with my ear pressed to it...Until they open they door and it winds up smacking me.

If they were in my house? Invite them in for some coffee (With the new espresso machine my 'pop bought) and pray that my stranger-hating kitty doesn't go ballistic and attack. o_o

omfg lmfao that is sooooo funny
Jeanne Paulin.
Shotgun Sinner
Jeanne Paulin.
December 29th, 2006 at 09:16am
i would totally pass out haha
if they were in my town, i'd stalk them [GO ME!!]
if they were in my house, i'll be freaking out
if they came to my school, i'll scream "HEY WHAT'RE YOU DOING HERE?!?! YOURE TRESPASSING!" or just pretend that i don't like them, then after i'd stalk them!

lol that was weird
Poopsie
Shotgun Sinner
Poopsie
December 29th, 2006 at 10:03am
Shouldn't the question be "What wouldn't you do if MCR came to your school? House?
Rosey203
Jazz Hands
Rosey203
December 29th, 2006 at 10:38am
If they came to be school I would probably be in shock all the day...But I would defintely skip lessons to get the chance to meet them! I seriously wouldn't know what to think...

If they came to my house, I would invite them in, but I would be really shocked and sort of awed....I would talk to them, found out what they were doing at ,MY house...Get thier autographs and a photo of course...Then proceed to pass out in the middle of the living room floor. Or maybe into Frankies arms. Heh.
ilovemikey910
Killjoy
ilovemikey910
December 29th, 2006 at 11:16am
I would proabably pass out then when I realized it was actually them I would start freaking out and then get all quiet and shy after I was done with that episode.
xXXxChemicalxXXXx
Killjoy
xXXxChemicalxXXXx
December 30th, 2006 at 01:06am
I would probably almost pass out. But soon probably pass out.
violent_romance
Killjoy
violent_romance
December 30th, 2006 at 02:23am
I would say hi to them, ask them if i can have a picture with them and maybe stalk them all day! Mr. Green
keleigh/vampiress
Bleeding on the Floor
keleigh/vampiress
December 30th, 2006 at 01:31pm
School: O.O (in a whisper to my friends)"Holy fucking shit... it's MCR... Let's get there before anybody realizes it..." Then I would ask for a hug from all of them, then I would ask Ray is I could touch his 'fro... and Frank's tattoos... etc; etc.

Home:
Dad: "Arent you guys from that My Chemical Romantics band?"
Me: "Dad, It's My Chemical Romance" -_-'
Dad: "Oh... My bad..." Then he would show them embarrassing baby photos of me...
Me: 0_0' "wtf?"
My sister: "MY SISTER WANTS TO "DO" YOU GUYS!!!"
Me: 0.o "Lookie! It's a butterfly! })i({" Then I would ask my dad if I could take them up to my room.
Dad: "Sure, as long as any of them don't get you pregnant."
Me: 0.0 "Okaaaay..." -takes them up to my room and shows them my drawings of them- "Okay guys! Time to go to your new home! -puts them in my wardrobe-

hehe... Naughty
Bert McCookies
Fabulous Killjoy
Bert McCookies
December 30th, 2006 at 10:34pm
frankFURTSandCoke!:
Mariah.:
I would've gone nuts. Yes.

couldn't have said it better

Tehe

yea thats what would i do
X5927alpha
Thinking Happy Thoughts
X5927alpha
January 4th, 2007 at 08:12am
If they were at my college...well that's an odd one. They were going to be, but now they aren't. Recording companies suck for changing plans.

If they were in my home I would be confused, because my dad probably wouldn't let them in. However, I would offer them drinks and snacks, and then ask why they were there.

Is it wrong that I want to call Gerard "Mister Sister"? It really is a term of endearment coming from me...
jodieth
Joining The Black Parade
jodieth
January 4th, 2007 at 08:51am
No-one at ym schopol would recognise them because they're all that far up their own arses to realise a good band when they see one they just want to listen to plastic music that some random guys who has no talent has poped out of a computer.

I on the other hand, Would ask them for a photo, then get them to sign my jacket and then get another photo. and then id get some handcuffs and chain mymself to gerards leg. and eat the key.
The Apocalypse.
Salute You in Your Grave
The Apocalypse.
January 4th, 2007 at 04:14pm
if MCR came to my school i would freak out
If MCR came to my house i would freak out
If MCR were in the close proximity of me i would freak out
I think i would scream and run in circles and then make them coffee or something then scream abit more then ask them some questions.
it would be the best day EV ER
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
January 5th, 2007 at 02:48pm
Is death the end?:
if MCR came to my school i would freak out
If MCR came to my house i would freak out
If MCR were in the close proximity of me i would freak out
I think i would scream and run in circles and then make them coffee or something then scream abit more then ask them some questions.
it would be the best day EV ER

hey!!! my best buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i would be a bit freaked out but come on its my chem!!!!
MY CHEM!!!!
I WOULD LOVE IT IF THEY CAME TO MY SCHOOL!!!
XOXO
estellise
Awake and Unafraid
estellise
January 5th, 2007 at 03:50pm
They wouldn't come to my school.

My school is an elementary ( From grades K-8 ) school, and Oh noes! Death! It's bad for children!

But if they came to my house...Naughty

*someone knocks on door*
Me: *opens door and sees MCR*
Frank: Hey, our bus broke down right in front of your house. Can we spend the night?
Me: Sure, we can share my bed. ;D
xXx_BlackParade_xXx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xXx_BlackParade_xXx
January 5th, 2007 at 06:31pm
No-one at ym schopol would recognise them because they're all that far up their own arses to realise a good band when they see one they just want to listen to plastic music that some random guys who has no talent has poped out of a computer.

I on the other hand, Would ask them for a photo, then get them to sign my jacket and then get another photo. and then id get some handcuffs and chain mymself to gerards leg. and eat the key

like the last part i totaly agree with
xXx_BlackParade_xXx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
xXx_BlackParade_xXx
January 5th, 2007 at 06:35pm
wel if they came to my school id ditch all my classes and follow them everywhere and why would they come to my town i assume they were shooting a video or just plain old lost

and if they came to my house id pass out, then get photos and a autograph, then lock gerard in my room Naughty jk but id probably be following him everywhere at his feet but its sad im basicaly the only 1 in my town that loves them yeah i know that means im cool Dance
None_More_Black
Jazz Hands
None_More_Black
January 6th, 2007 at 01:07am
If they came to my school I would leve there with them immediately,and,go to Sydney to a comic book store with Gerard,and,the boys.I would get them to sign everything I have.If they came to my house I would ask for a hug from each of them,and,STILL ask them to sign all my stuff.And,take photos,of course.
Celine For War
Shotgun Sinner
Celine For War
January 6th, 2007 at 01:48am
i'd say hi and get their autographs.
Very Happy
ComeAngelsOfUnknown
Jazz Hands
ComeAngelsOfUnknown
January 6th, 2007 at 03:07am
Say Ello poppets, pass out, go out for coffee, make a skittle moutain with Frankie, have a 6some with them and uhhhh yeah. =D