Don't have an account? Create one!

What Would You Do If MCR Came To Your School? Your House?

AuthorMessage
SheaLeone;KJ
Motor Baby
SheaLeone;KJ
January 6th, 2007 at 10:55pm
i'd LMAO.
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 7th, 2007 at 05:06pm
psssst!! they would never come to my school.i cant even imagine that happening.(i hate my school!!)
one less sad robot.
Demolition Lover
one less sad robot.
January 8th, 2007 at 07:42am
lol.. like they ever would come hereVery Happy
but yeah, if they would i would just go and say hi and tell them that how awesome their music is and something like that.
i think first i would be like ´what the hell are they doing here´ and like that but i wouldn´t flip out and start screaming at them..
i don´t want to make them deafVery Happy lol
GetMeOutOfHere
Killjoy
GetMeOutOfHere
January 8th, 2007 at 07:53am
If they came to my school, I would probably cry. No, me and my friend who's also a great MCR-fan would laugh and cry, and get these... Weird attacks we get sometimes, like... Well I would probably hit her a lot, and maybe lie on the ground and just act really crazy. MCR would think I'm mental or something, lol. But if they started to talk to me, I would be shaking real real bad, cry and try to make them understand how much they mean to me. I would ask if I could hug them all, and I would never let go of Frank and Gerard. ^^ They would have to bring me on their tour and I would always be wiith the, forever and ever... Mohahaha!
Mush
Bleeding on the Floor
Mush
January 8th, 2007 at 08:23am
House Master Way:
i'll pretended that i didnt know them but i will put on my best attitude and say nice things to them like "so you guys make music? great!" and when they're gone i'll be dancing and hopping all over the place and scream "HOLYSHIT ITS MCR!!!!"

;D
MetalliDeth
Killjoy
MetalliDeth
January 8th, 2007 at 11:07am
If they came to my school, I'd ask them to perform for us. If they came to my home, I'd be asking them questions all about how they came up with their concepts and ideas for their music. I'd also ask Ray, Frank, and Mikey about their guitar techniques. I'd ask Bob the techniques he does with drums. I'd also talk to each and every member of the band individually about how their life is and was and just talk about stuff. I'd talk to Gerard about his art and stuff growing up. And I'd also talk to Ray about Metallica and Megadeth.
Balthazar
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Balthazar
January 8th, 2007 at 12:00pm
In school i would stalk them everywhere until they noticed me then i would be all nervous and crack my knuckles.

In my house i would be staring non-stop at them. My entire family would know who they are as well coz my dad likes them along with my sister.
knights of cydonia.
Salute You in Your Grave
knights of cydonia.
January 8th, 2007 at 11:29pm
I seriously have no idea what I would do. O_o
If they came to my school I would just ask a million questions. Like somebody said before, I would ask Ray and Frank about guitar techniques and then Mikey for bass ones. I'd ask Gerard how he can put so much fucking emotion into his voice when he sings. I'd ask Bob to give me some tips on starting drums.
At home... wow, that's just another thing. I'd show Gerard some of my drawings on my walls and ask for his opinion. The rest, I seriously don't know.
=]
DearJamie
Bleeding on the Floor
DearJamie
January 9th, 2007 at 05:24pm
i would freeze for a sec, and say "oh my god"
gets spazzy and scream and yell. hug all of them, especially mikey. make them sign everything I own tha's mcr related. take photo after photo. after I calmed down I would ask them why they wanted to become musicians. who influenced them growing up. have a long conversation about anything under the sky and tell them how much I love them.
Sweet Revenge.
Awake and Unafraid
Sweet Revenge.
January 9th, 2007 at 09:37pm
i would be speechless , cry , then id PASS OUT =\
Day Of The Dead
Salute You in Your Grave
Day Of The Dead
January 10th, 2007 at 03:42pm
xXx_BlackParade_xXx:
No-one at ym schopol would recognise them because they're all that far up their own arses to realise a good band when they see one they just want to listen to plastic music that some random guys who has no talent has poped out of a computer.

I on the other hand, Would ask them for a photo, then get them to sign my jacket and then get another photo. and then id get some handcuffs and chain mymself to gerards leg. and eat the key

like the last part i totaly agree with

no one would know who they were at my school cause they're all chavs!!!!!
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
January 28th, 2007 at 12:46am
skool: its a new skool so if it was on my 1st day id be all "yeah these are my friends Bob, Gerard, Ray, Mikey and Frank" and act all cool, then I'd skip class and find a room that has a lock and lock MCR and I up together! then I'd ask questions and get ALL of them to sing to me! oh and hugs.
home: hugs!! and lots of questions aaaaaaaand I'd get Bob to play on my drum kit for me....and I'd see how good they where at climbing trees, bouncing on the trampoline and doing cartwheels and hand stands!
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
January 28th, 2007 at 10:09am
put the kettle on if they came to my house
Sakah
Fabulous Killjoy
Sakah
January 28th, 2007 at 10:24am
I would take Bob, Frank, Gerard, Mikey, and Ray with me to all of my classes and disrupt every lesson Very Happy
Tragic.
Banned
Tragic.
January 28th, 2007 at 04:51pm
ooooohhh, iidk!
if they went to my school,
they would probably anounce it through the p.a
and i would probaly jump out of my seat and run to the main office and ask for them.
then i would see them, act all cool and say hey, how you guys doing? xD
then after a few second..i would probably faint or just have a crazy attack.
i wouldn't be able to handle it. xD
lmao.
but if they came to my house i would make some coffeee and i would ask them 2034871023478612034 questions and ask them to sleepover ^^.
xxHelena_627xx
Motor Baby
xxHelena_627xx
January 28th, 2007 at 07:18pm
I would just hang out with them and try not to make a big deal out of it *like that's gonna happen*
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
January 29th, 2007 at 06:42am
RoCkErChIcK101:
psssst!! they would never come to my school.i cant even imagine that happening.(i hate my school!!)

couldnt agree more
hell_on-earth
Really Not Okay
hell_on-earth
January 29th, 2007 at 07:43am
probably pass out for a minute or 2!!
then after that...offer them my special homemade cookies!!hehehe
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
January 29th, 2007 at 10:13am
i heard a rumour that ray doesn't like cookies, just thoguht i would say, but only a rumour
Sanna
Killjoy
Sanna
January 29th, 2007 at 10:39am
If they came to our school, most people wouldn't recognize them, except some of my friends. I would probably get breathing problems, I've got that once before when I saw someone I idolize. Then I would go over to them and talk to them, protect them, especially Frank, from some girls who would be all over him just 'cause he's hot and famous, even though they have called the band emo, in a bad way, for months.

If they came to my house I would be in shock. I'd let them in and say that I'm the one who's supposed to stalk. I would lead them to the living-room to meet the family that still lives here. My father would offer them coffee, and they would probably go through my mothers amazingly cool CD collection. Then we would go to my brothers room to meet my friends. Mikey would notice my brothers bass. They would go though his CD-s and stuff like that.