Don't have an account? Create one!

What Would You Do If MCR Came To Your School? Your House?

AuthorMessage
ThisWarIsOurs
Motor Baby
ThisWarIsOurs
February 10th, 2007 at 12:20pm
pass out, have a heart attack and prey they understand what im saying
stalk them secretly for a bit
then probably talk to them like nothing had hapened (hopefully, so i dont make a fool of myself)
theteenagebrigade
Killjoy
theteenagebrigade
February 11th, 2007 at 08:21pm
...when they used to play Krome, they were practically at my house. >.>

I think if they came to my house...um...first of all, my house is really small and it would be interesting trying to cram 5 guys in my house.

I think we'd just chill and watch Mystery Science Theatre 3000. Cause that show is amaaaazzziiinnnggggggggg.
XGhostBusterFamousX
Killjoy
XGhostBusterFamousX
February 11th, 2007 at 08:48pm
i would be calm on the outside so that they wouldn't think that i'm a "freak- nasty" or something. (freak- nasty is an inside joke) but i would scream, cry, and hyperventalate on the outside. Dance
robynlee_
Killjoy
robynlee_
February 11th, 2007 at 11:10pm
wow
if they came to my school?
I would definately at all costs try to meet them.
if they came to my house?
i would be ecstatic; and invite them inside.
again, wow.
holy f*ck that would make my day.
medical mishap
Always Born a Crime
medical mishap
February 12th, 2007 at 02:11am
cry...fall on the floor and just sob my eyes out until there was nothing left to cry
and then say thank you so much
and thats all.
blackaisten
Motor Baby
blackaisten
February 12th, 2007 at 04:29am
I would say hi... And ask them what they were doing here.. And then just show them some of my lyrics ans ask them to come with some feedback. And think OMG what are they doing here??? o.O this is so awsome!
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
February 12th, 2007 at 04:34am
ask what they thought of our band!?
x-Skittles
Killjoy
x-Skittles
February 12th, 2007 at 04:46am
If they came to my school, I'd think they were lost, or their plane crashed here.

If they came to my house I'd stand like O.O at the door, then faint. Then I'd wake up and realise I wasn't dreaming and run around in circles screaming, then protect my room 'cause it's bright blue (EEEERRRRGGGHHH!! My mum won't let me paint it black!) Then I'd want autographs, pictures and HUUUUUUGS!! Frankie and I would eat skittles, I'd play with Ray's 'fro, I'd get my Mum's reading glasses and put them on Mikey, because they look just like his glasses (shame he had laser eyes surgery!) then I'd crack up laughing, I'd go around my house with Bob with a camera zooming in and out on people shouting "Yo! Party time! Excellent!" Then Gerard and I would be playing Singstar and he'd beat me by like, 100 points! Then we'd all drink coffee and eat more Skittles! THEN WE'D PUT SKITTLES IN OUR COFFEEEEEEE!!! Well, Frank and I would anyways! Then I'd put them in my room and curse the fact that my bedroom doesn't have a lock on the door. So I'd ask them to live with me! Woah long post. If they came to my country (Australia) I'd think their plane crashed on their way back to America!
x-Skittles
Killjoy
x-Skittles
February 12th, 2007 at 04:47am
Ouch my hand.
aliss practice.
Shotgun Sinner
aliss practice.
February 12th, 2007 at 05:09am
I love these kinda fantasies . . .
That's What You Get
Always Born a Crime
That's What You Get
February 12th, 2007 at 05:20am
they rock!! -sighs- i wish they were true in a way, i just want to meet them!
Ava Maria
Bleeding on the Floor
Ava Maria
February 12th, 2007 at 12:34pm
House: Wonder first how they got my address and then ask them.Probably make them help me with my spring cleaning because that's what I am currently doing.Lol.

School:Well,when I was in school I would have probably been hostile seeing I was hostile with anyone who came near me then.
Stacey Soldier
Killjoy
Stacey Soldier
February 12th, 2007 at 12:51pm
if mcr came to my house id wait on them hand and foot all day. id buy them anything they want and id just sit and watch them do there own thing. id also ask them if they could do a live performance for me and make conversation about touring and there likes and dislikes. i would have millions of pictures with them and make a very big photo album about it.

id also ask them all for a signed photo and a kiss. id sit and hug Gerard for ages then when they had to go i would cry and tell them how much i love them Crying or Very sad In Love In Love In Love In Love In Love In Love In Love In Love In Love In Love In Love In Love In Love
machiavelli
Shotgun Sinner
machiavelli
February 12th, 2007 at 10:46pm
die
MistressRhi
Motor Baby
MistressRhi
February 13th, 2007 at 12:20am
this: Swoon or this thud

lol nah i think i'd be cool but inside i'd be all Dance then just lap every second up!!
IXPROMISE
Jazz Hands
IXPROMISE
February 18th, 2007 at 04:07pm
im not sure what i would do id probably go insane on the inside
x_gwayxcore_x
Fabulous Killjoy
x_gwayxcore_x
February 19th, 2007 at 04:01pm
I would like be extremely excited. I had a dream that they came to my school... Amazing <3. But I doubt it, I go to a private school....
don't aim to please.
Banned
don't aim to please.
February 19th, 2007 at 04:35pm
Well, not my school, but if they came to my house? I'd get pictures, autographs, anything I could to remember the moment.
Harmless Vampire
Bleeding on the Floor
Harmless Vampire
February 23rd, 2007 at 04:04pm
i'd ask for autographs.........about 10 million times.....and for pictures, also Smile
Frankie_Revenge
Killjoy
Frankie_Revenge
February 23rd, 2007 at 04:35pm
if they came to my school, i would stalk them. id be a centimeter behind their every step!!!! xD id ask for autographs and pictures and HUGS! and pictures OF hugs! so id always remember the best day of my life. if they came to my house, before i answered the door id have to go change my pants.... (lmfao) and get my inhaler, then i would invite them in and ask them if they were looking for a place to live and then suggest my bedroom. id be screaming "Blood" while i gave them a tour of my house. and then i might lock them in my closet. (IM JUST KIDDING!!!!) but i would ask them if i could. id ask them what they wanted to do and we'd do whatever they said. id get more autographs and pictures and hugs(and pictures of hugs too... xD) (the whole time id be puffing on my inhaler!!!!) and id tell them how extremely happy i was, and how it was the best day of my entire life. and tell them how they have saved my life. and thank them. and hug them... again. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ xD