Don't have an account? Create one!

What Would You Do If MCR Came To Your School? Your House?

AuthorMessage
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
March 8th, 2010 at 02:30pm
^ lol

I don't know if I've posted here or not, but if I did it was forever ago.

I wouldn't really care if they came to my school. I mean, there's a lot of stupid people at my school but I guess it would be kind of cool. It would make my day.

And I would hate it if they came to my house. If they did, however, come here, I wouldn't let them in my room... way too embarrassing...
the_black_parader
Thinking Happy Thoughts
the_black_parader
March 8th, 2010 at 06:19pm
well that depends. if they were there to play a concert, i would be in the front of the general admission floor screaming my face off. if they just came to hang, then i would hang with them. talk, eat, maybe play a little. i mean since bob left, they need a new drummer Very Happy
Last.Night.On.Earth
Bleeding on the Floor
Last.Night.On.Earth
March 9th, 2010 at 04:02pm
Probably have to pick my jaw off the floor and then try to be as normal as possible. and probably fail.
Resilience
Killjoy
Resilience
September 14th, 2010 at 01:21am
Okay, first I would have a heart attack if they came to my house. After I was revived, then I would give Frank a hug that toppled him over. And hug the other band members. And then play with Ray's hair. And buy Frank some skittles. And Mikey some sushi. And I should probably stop before this turns into a long essay. I CONSTANTLY daydream about this, so I have a long list indeed.
littlejeka
Generation Nothing
littlejeka
September 16th, 2010 at 01:05am
lock them inside my closet jk. <3 i'll share them with you guysss
poetic tragedy.
Awake and Unafraid
poetic tragedy.
September 17th, 2010 at 02:07pm
take them to my bed.
lol no. i would probably die all over again.
brandleys;
Death Defying
brandleys;
September 17th, 2010 at 06:49pm
Die.
the_black_parader
Thinking Happy Thoughts
the_black_parader
September 18th, 2010 at 11:32am
i would freak and then my friends would call me gay cuz they dont like mcr but i dont care cuz it would be a dream come true!
I'mabandit
Killjoy
I'mabandit
September 26th, 2010 at 09:30pm
Well I don't go to school. But if they came to my house I would freak out then ask Gerard TONS of questions and of course tie them up in my basement and keep them forever MWAHAHAH! ;D
pitchforkred
Killjoy
pitchforkred
October 20th, 2010 at 06:26pm
If MCR came to my school I would skip all my classes, risk detention and follow them around like a creeper.

If they came to my house, I would lock them in my room WITH ME and keep them all to myselvs =]. Oh, and I would Gerard and Frank to bring their kids!
Kirino
Killjoy
Kirino
October 27th, 2010 at 07:19pm
Approach them, say hello, see if they wanna jam (if this was at my house, since we have a lot of music equipment) and hang out with them. I'll try to stay calm!
Molko. Killjoy.
Motor Baby
Molko. Killjoy.
October 29th, 2010 at 10:17am
pitchforkred:
If MCR came to my school I would skip all my classes, risk detention and follow them around like a creeper.

Also, try to stay calm and make the most of my time with them, but make sure I get a hug from each one =D
super iero.
Killjoy
super iero.
October 30th, 2010 at 02:07pm
scream of happieness and ask if i could hug them. XD
SjokoladeKu
Salute You in Your Grave
SjokoladeKu
October 31st, 2010 at 12:25pm
I would do everything all the other mcr fans would have done ; Scream my voice out, faint, walk up to them and say hi, freeze and then die of happyness.
Chemical Catastrophe
Awake and Unafraid
Chemical Catastrophe
November 2nd, 2010 at 12:14pm
Cheer spasticly then pass out.
My friend would then wake me up and I would go hug the Ways... then Frank... then Ray. Smile
LOVE MACHINE
Really Not Okay
LOVE MACHINE
November 2nd, 2010 at 04:35pm
IF they were at my school, I'd probably beg Mr. K, to get out of study hall, and hang wiht them. OR....invite them to sit at my already crowded table at lunch and we could just talk. (there's like 10 (?) people at my table, LaNae, Kelsey ,Ush, Leanna, Dude, Person, Cora, Darci, and me...xD) We probably would get clasturphobic, and move to a table away from everyone. xP

Now,. if they came to My HOUSE?! Uh....I'd probably ask my mom to kick me if I'm dreaming, and then invite them in for drinks (coffee, water pop) and probably go play Rock Band in my basement.xP Oh, and I would show them my BEAST of a room. (my room has 3 paintings I did, my friggin huge calender, my 7 SOUL EATER posters from Japan, and a whole bookcase filled wiht comics, xD) <<<<try over 100 comics...obsessed?
Mikey's_Glasses
Banned
Mikey's_Glasses
November 21st, 2010 at 06:34am
heart palpitations and hyperventilating
Chemical Addiction.
Awake and Unafraid
Chemical Addiction.
November 21st, 2010 at 01:38pm
if they turned up at my door...hyperventilate but try and be as cool as possible while failing hahaha! actually i'd probably cry
MCR_FANATIC___
Joining The Black Parade
MCR_FANATIC___
November 22nd, 2010 at 08:18am
if they came to my house, i would probably stick the Playstation on and try and kill em all in Street Fighter !!!!
XxDead DivaxX
Bleeding on the Floor
XxDead DivaxX
November 23rd, 2010 at 07:31pm
I'd be completely blown away by the fact they came to my out of all the other schools in the world.