Don't have an account? Create one!

Famous Last Words Video Premier.

AuthorMessage
hip like badass
Motor Baby
hip like badass
January 1st, 2007 at 07:43pm
I love the video...Gerard looks all crazy and freakish...are you telling me this is not the actual real life proper video and that there is a different one supposed to be coming?
Mad World.
Shotgun Sinner
Mad World.
January 1st, 2007 at 07:59pm
^yup, apparently the record label and the band butted heads on the final edit of the video. The label was tired of waiting, so they released and "unapproved by the band" version in the UK and Europe. The real, finished, and approved version will be released in the US on I believe Thursday, Jan. 11 @ 10PM on MTV. I'm not sure about the UK release though.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
January 2nd, 2007 at 05:34am
I'm sure this video changes every time I see it Shocked
Seriously...I notice bits I honestly can't recall seeing before and it's so weird!
Detention Boy.
Shotgun Sinner
Detention Boy.
January 2nd, 2007 at 07:24am
Bess:
Seriously...I notice bits I honestly can't recall seeing before and it's so weird!

Christ Shocked I thought I was the only one. xD But seriously.
silverrain
Thinking Happy Thoughts
silverrain
January 2nd, 2007 at 10:36am
I've just read on the official German MCR-Homepage that FLW will be the title track for the new season of "24" (with Kiefer Sutherland), but I've no idea if it''s the title track in Germany only.

link: http://www.mychemicalromance.de
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
January 2nd, 2007 at 10:50am
^ That is so cool! I don't watch 24 anymore, but it'd still be awesome if it was the theme here too.

SaraToSleep?:
Bess:

Christ Shocked I thought I was the only one. xD But seriously.

Oh thank god for that! I though I was the only one who kept noticing different parts too... maybe we're both going crazy XD
setmybodyonfiresoica
Demolition Lover
setmybodyonfiresoica
January 2nd, 2007 at 11:15am
^ I know what you and Sara are on about... it's like they put up a different version every time, like they've edited parts out.

...Wierd.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
January 2nd, 2007 at 11:17am
^ Yeah, but only really tiny parts so it's not completely obvious. It's SO strange! Like there's this one part where it shows the drums in slow-mo, and Mikey is just standing there [it only shows the lower half of him], and honestly, the first few times I saw it I'm SURE that part wasn't there. And also, it shows Ray more than I can recall when I first saw it too, like during his solo. It's SO weird...
setmybodyonfiresoica
Demolition Lover
setmybodyonfiresoica
January 2nd, 2007 at 11:22am
Yeah! And the first time I ever saw it, when it was aired on MTV for the first time ever, the bit where Ray raises his guitar right at the end, it had the camera focused on that and not on Gerard. O_o
noxx
Thinking Happy Thoughts
noxx
January 2nd, 2007 at 06:07pm
Famous Last Words is a good song but a bad choice for a second single and I saw the video it was pretty cool and i laughed at the part when hes singing with his eyes closed and with a smerk on his face(Gee). LOL RAY KICKS SAND AND FRANKIE
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 3rd, 2007 at 08:49pm
MaN i wanna see that video sooo badly but i live in ny, and the video is coming sometime this month.is anyone sure or exact wehn its coming in u.s.a. just wondering i wanna be exact on what date its coming
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 3rd, 2007 at 08:53pm
Thursday, January 11th, My Chemical Romance's "Famous Last Words" will premiere on MTV at 10pm central time.
john bonham.
Bulletproof Heart
john bonham.
January 3rd, 2007 at 08:54pm
The real one? Shifty
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 4th, 2007 at 04:48pm
thanks for the date.i apriciate it.im now gonna remember to watch MTV and keep track of TRL. Very Happy.i dont live in the central part but i live in the east(ny)so i will keep track of time too.But thanks anyways for the date.!!!!!!!! Very Happy
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 4th, 2007 at 04:49pm
Meant for the flies.:
The real one? Shifty

Yep
Ghost Who Walks
Really Not Okay
Ghost Who Walks
January 5th, 2007 at 10:18am
Hold on, I saw the leaked version on youtube where Bob at the end runs off and stops side camera and looks at the burn on the back of his leg and when Gerard limps of screen.

But then, I saw it on Rage on Saturday/Sunday (I can't remember) morning here in Australia and it didn't have the part at the end with Gerard and Bob.

I wouldn't think Rage would play the video if it wasn't the official one.
Hmmm, oh well *sits and waits for January 11th*
exterminate.
Shotgun Sinner
exterminate.
January 5th, 2007 at 10:38am
Anyone know when we are going to see the *real* version in the UK? I was flipping through channels this morning but its still the one where Bob gets burnt
pumpkinsmcrfingrock
Killjoy
pumpkinsmcrfingrock
January 8th, 2007 at 03:18am
Yeah, so the Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs have a new video out that is almost identical to "famous last words". Now everyone will be saying "whats with all the videos with bands playing in a desert with fire??"

Too bad this one came out first. . .granted, as much as I think MCR could have come up with a better concept for the video to FLW, its much better than the crap the YYY's put out there.

This video could have been so much better!!! Admit that you expected more from a video supporting this song? NIce overacting and faces gerard. . .the majority of his actions dont even fit the MOOD of the song, or even the darkness of the video! Trouncing around like mick jagger? Totally ruins the video man. . . .

Hope the final version takes some of that crap out. . .the part where he is kneeling on the ground singing in pain is what the feeling should be.

Anyone with me? Or am I only going to get flamed? Im critical only because I care.. .
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
January 8th, 2007 at 06:26am
^ The video most certainly isn't 'crap'. It shows the intensity and emotion, the raw passion of the band and of the song. It's about 394829829 times better than any other performance videos, and I felt Gerard's actions fit the mood of the song perfectly. Although we haven't seen the final cut yet, the version we HAVE seen is still awesome. The guys are naturally and understandably very proud of it, and so am I.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 8th, 2007 at 03:36pm
Gerard's emotions were definitely not over reactions. Do you know how much it hurts to get multiple ligaments torn (I don't, but I know someone who cheerleads and was out of cheerleading the entire year and she said it hurt a lot)? At least he contnued on. It's definitely not crap.

And there was no concept to FLW. It's just a peformance video.