Don't have an account? Create one!

Famous Last Words Video Premier.

AuthorMessage
x_early_x_sunsets_x
Jazz Hands
x_early_x_sunsets_x
December 18th, 2006 at 05:22pm
I saw it on TV this morning, but they cut the end off because it's quite long. Stupid channel 4 people. But for the whole minute of it that they showed I couldn't take my eyes off the screen XD
Tway
Killjoy
Tway
December 18th, 2006 at 05:47pm
I live in The U.S. and It's on youtube./ FLW is my favorite song on the album. WEooo I am so glad that theky made a video for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mad World.
Shotgun Sinner
Mad World.
December 21st, 2006 at 12:42am
K, so my question is. When we find out the date that the final version is supposed to be aired (for the US), what show/channel is best to catch it on? It seems to me that you just have to be watching the music video block on MTV in the morning, or wait for it to appear on FUSE on "oven fresh"? Any suggestions? I've never really payed attention to where new videos are played.
bring more knives.
Demolition Lover
bring more knives.
December 21st, 2006 at 08:47am
has someone link where i could upload the better quality one? i had one, but it didn't work:/
please, i need it.
thank youuuu.
Spencer Reid
Always Born a Crime
Spencer Reid
December 21st, 2006 at 12:09pm
The version released isn't the right version. There was a segment on FUSE that was showing some news and it said something to this effect: "Frank Iero of MCR was upset to announce that the version of Famous Last Words that was realeased was not the right one." It goes on to say that they weren't finished with it by the time it was released.

I'm pretty sure this is true because the end of the Famous Last Words video has Bob running away from the fire (with people waving for him to run) and rippng the bottom of his pants off since they were on fire. I really don't think they would have put that in the video on purpose.
oh! darling
Motor Baby
oh! darling
December 21st, 2006 at 02:49pm
Laura is nerd_cool?!:
The version released isn't the right version. There was a segment on FUSE that was showing some news and it said something to this effect: "Frank Iero of MCR was upset to announce that the version of Famous Last Words that was realeased was not the right one." It goes on to say that they weren't finished with it by the time it was released.

I'm pretty sure this is true because the end of the Famous Last Words video has Bob running away from the fire (with people waving for him to run) and rippng the bottom of his pants off since they were on fire. I really don't think they would have put that in the video on purpose.

yeah that's what i thought when i saw the video, the ending with Bob just seems strange.
and Franks tackle didn't make the final cut, so why can you see Bob?
Hide and Seek Me.
Bleeding on the Floor
Hide and Seek Me.
December 21st, 2006 at 11:24pm
Well; Australia's got the video, it was on Channel [V''s New Stock.

I think we've got the version that everyone else has.
XxMaeganxX
Thinking Happy Thoughts
XxMaeganxX
December 21st, 2006 at 11:56pm
In any case, the video is still pretty awesome. I have to say I was really upset at seeing Bob at the end getting burnt and all that. But the video is very raw and emotional. <3 love it.
Bayonetta.
Bleeding on the Floor
Bayonetta.
December 22nd, 2006 at 12:44am
Steph; Not Strange:

Damn, i don't have Channel V!
D:
WeAreTheBlackParade
Joining The Black Parade
WeAreTheBlackParade
December 22nd, 2006 at 12:47am
Bess:
WeAreTheBlackParade:
okay...a few questions...
1) when is the video coming out in the US? and...
2) who's the director of this video?

We're guessing the video will be released in the US in January, seeing as the one that's getting played here and across Europe isn't the final cut.
And Sam Bayer directed this video as it was shot back-to-back with WTTBP.

thanks! and yeah... Embarassed ...i forgot all about the WTTBP thing...my mind went blank...
pumpkinsmcrfingrock
Killjoy
pumpkinsmcrfingrock
December 22nd, 2006 at 03:00am
Okay so am I the only fan that is actually disappointed in the video? I know its been said that its not the "final" cut, but even if thats the truth, its a pretty big screw up on their part. All the true fans have already seen this one, and thought it was the real thing. . and now there is going to be another one? They better leave Bob in it though, its the best part, and REAL.

Now, why is it disappointing? Because they set the bar so freaking high with the vids for Im not okay (both versions) and Helena. Now they go to a performance based video with NO creativity besides the SWEET fire (I'll give it that, it seriously kicks A#$. . I hate computer effects) seems like a big step back, and a tad risky since they seem to have alienated a lot of their fans with this album being over most of your heads. I sitll think this is one of the BEST albums of all time.. no joke, so much emotion. . but this video really left me feeling empty. I just expected . . um. . more? Am I alone here??
PenisPie
Bleeding on the Floor
PenisPie
December 22nd, 2006 at 04:28am
Steph; Not Strange:

We have it already? Sorry
PenisPie
Bleeding on the Floor
PenisPie
December 22nd, 2006 at 04:29am
Steph; Not Strange:

We have it already? Sorry
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
December 22nd, 2006 at 04:57am
pumpkinsmcrfingrock:
Now, why is it disappointing? Because they set the bar so freaking high with the vids for Im not okay (both versions) and Helena. Now they go to a performance based video with NO creativity besides the SWEET fire (I'll give it that, it seriously kicks A#$. . I hate computer effects) seems like a big step back, and a tad risky since they seem to have alienated a lot of their fans with this album being over most of your heads. I sitll think this is one of the BEST albums of all time.. no joke, so much emotion. . but this video really left me feeling empty. I just expected . . um. . more? Am I alone here??

I think the video is so amazing because they didn't need anything else. The fire and their raw intensity and passion for that performance was enough to make the video amazing. They said they'd never done a performance video before, and I don't know if they'll do one again, but I think a video like this was really fitting for FLW. The song is about fighting on, and that's pretty much what they're doing in that video. They were all in so much pain. Gerard and Bob got so badly injured...but they fought on. The song suites that. For this video, they don't need any special effects or acting to make it amazing - all they need are themselves, their instruments and one bad-ass fire.

I personally think it's one of the best videos I've ever seen. It's not often [like, NEVER] you get to see a band play with that much raw emotion and intensity. Anyone can see that they're giving it 110% throughout the video. And that, in my opinion and in many others, is why it is AMAZING.
Berylla
Motor Baby
Berylla
December 22nd, 2006 at 05:22am
amen.
that is so true, and the video that we've seen isn't even the final cut, so in my opinion it can only get better..
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
December 22nd, 2006 at 05:26am
^ Exactly!
PenisPie
Bleeding on the Floor
PenisPie
December 22nd, 2006 at 06:15am
x__whyarewelaughing?:

We have it already?

For Aussies who dont have Channel V, FLW will be aired on Rage tonight =D

(wow I just quoted myself xD)
we're pretty. odd.
Always Born a Crime
we're pretty. odd.
December 22nd, 2006 at 09:22pm
When I first watched this I was slightly disappointed that it wasn't as dramatic as Welcome to the Black Parade... I mean, it was dramatic, but not in that sense, do you know what I mean?b After to watch WTTBP you sort of expect more... so I agree with the person above. (pumpkinsmcrfingrock)

After I watched it about ten times through I realised it was pretty cool. Specially when Gee pulls his shirt down a little bit and pulls that really cheeky face. Haha, gotta love him.

I heard in an interview about all the inguries that had happened to them in the making of the clip. It just goes to show that Bob loves his band... <3
We'll Fly Home
Killjoy
We'll Fly Home
December 23rd, 2006 at 12:22am
Even if the version I saw wasn't the real version, I liked the one I saw on YouTube. That must mean the real/finished version will be really, really awesome.
omg stfu
Demolition Lover
omg stfu
December 23rd, 2006 at 12:56am
It's played on TV a million times a day now. My family and I gather around the television everytime it's on. XDD