Don't have an account? Create one!

Famous Last Words Video Premier.

AuthorMessage
collateral damage.
Awake and Unafraid
collateral damage.
January 8th, 2007 at 03:40pm
But didn't Gerard say that he would never do a video with them just "rocking out" ? And that the videos will always be conceptual ?
HangEmHigh27
Killjoy
HangEmHigh27
January 8th, 2007 at 03:45pm
^^^ he said that he would never do a video where they were rocking out in front of a random group of people who werent their fans, i dont think that includes performance videos ecpecially FLW b/c its just them!
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 8th, 2007 at 03:49pm
People change their minds on what they want to do.

and like HangEmHigh27 said, he meant in front of people.
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
January 8th, 2007 at 05:50pm
^ Exxxactly!
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
January 8th, 2007 at 06:09pm
I agree. People are allowed to change their minds. It doesn't make them liars.
bluepens
Killjoy
bluepens
January 8th, 2007 at 07:51pm
Hang on, I've read through this and I'm so confused!! Is the version that's on telly at the moment NOT the final version? There's going to be a different one released as well? Cos that's rather a big mistake, especially seen as it's still being shown. . .
Or has this all been resolved and I'm just being ditzy?!
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
January 8th, 2007 at 08:05pm
I think they are goign to replace the one that's being aired. I could be wrong, though. I heard that they don't like the one that's out now, so they are releasing a new one, or possibly just a more edited version.
fabulous killjoy.
fabulous killjoy.
January 8th, 2007 at 08:36pm
The one out now is NOT the official video. MCR didn't like the one that was out now, but WBR said that they were sick of them being perfectionists and leaked it out against MCR's will. They finished the final edit and it's being released in the states this Thursday.
malibu.
In the Cannibal Glow
malibu.
January 8th, 2007 at 09:07pm
unapologetic apathy:
The one out now is NOT the official video. MCR didn't like the one that was out now, but WBR said that they were sick of them being perfectionists and leaked it out against MCR's will. They finished the final edit and it's being released in the states this Thursday.

please please please please rip it and put it on youtube and link me please please please!
Rachelle_5
Thinking Happy Thoughts
Rachelle_5
January 8th, 2007 at 09:46pm
I'm pretty sure you can see it on youtube.
bluepens
Killjoy
bluepens
January 8th, 2007 at 11:31pm
Aah I see! Thank you! Pretty crappy of the music channels to keep showing it when it's not the 'official' version, but then why am I complaining, the more MCR on tv the better Smile
HangEmHigh27
Killjoy
HangEmHigh27
January 9th, 2007 at 12:50am
the video for "Famous Last Words" will premiere in the US on thursday, january 11 on TRL (3:30pm EST) on MTV!!!! so watch for the finalized version!!!! i cant wait! Very Happy
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
January 9th, 2007 at 05:20pm
HangEmHigh27:
the video for "Famous Last Words" will premiere in the US on thursday, january 11 on TRL (3:30pm EST) on MTV!!!! so watch for the finalized version!!!! i cant wait! Very Happy

i cant wait either!!!!! IT FELT LIKE FOREVER FOR THAT VIDEO TO COME IN THE US!!
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
January 10th, 2007 at 04:51am
hip like badass
Motor Baby
hip like badass
January 10th, 2007 at 08:30am
pumpkinsmcrfingrock:
that you expected more from a video supporting this song? NIce overacting and faces gerard. . .the majority of his actions dont even fit the MOOD of the song, or even the darkness of the video! Trouncing around like mick jagger? Totally ruins the video man. . . .

I'm sorry but you are comparing

to

Now I'm not saying there is anything wrong with Mick Jagger because I love him, really, I do, but this comment offends me a little. Mick Jagger doesn't wear underwear. Despite what he may try to tell us, Gerard does.

Sad I wish people would just understand that.

P.S I'm sorry if anyone watched that second video. Really I am.
exterminate.
Shotgun Sinner
exterminate.
January 10th, 2007 at 12:06pm
anyone know when proper version comes out in UK please say
Bess is Yoda
In The Murder Scene
Bess is Yoda
January 10th, 2007 at 12:14pm
Apparently the new, final version is being played on Scuzz here in the UK. I haven't seen it yet, but apparently it's virtually no different except it doesn't show Bob at the end.
pumpkinsmcrfingrock
Killjoy
pumpkinsmcrfingrock
January 10th, 2007 at 06:14pm
Now I'm not saying there is anything wrong with Mick Jagger because I love him, really, I do, but this comment offends me a little. Mick Jagger doesn't wear underwear. Despite what he may try to tell us, Gerard does.

Have to admit, your video comparison between Gerard and Jagger had me on the floor laughing my arse off! Nice. . .but yes, I do see some comparison. Anyway, onto my next complaint.

Why isnt there an uproar as to how they changed the end of the song FLW in the video version??? The album ending where the instruments fade out left only with Gerard singing the chorus MADE the song, yet they chose to alter it? I dont get it at all. . . kinda goes with my overall disappointment with the video, so I shouldnt be surprised.

So, whats the next single? Teenagers?
HaleyRevanssi
Thinking Happy Thoughts
HaleyRevanssi
January 10th, 2007 at 09:32pm
When does the video premiere in the USA? My friend said she thinks its this Friday, which is Ja. 12, but she wasnt sure...So if you know, please tell?
HangEmHigh27
Killjoy
HangEmHigh27
January 10th, 2007 at 09:46pm
i saw on TRL that it is supposed to premiere on thursday (Jan 11) here in the USA!