Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR in Ireland.

AuthorMessage
kinney.
Bulletproof Heart
kinney.
April 2nd, 2007 at 03:31pm
FreakyChick:
OMFG! I loved that SO much. I'm under 16 but after they let the 16's with ID in they let over 30's with ppl under 16 in so...yay 4 my mom being over 30 (she'll kill me if I say how much older than 30 she is). Did Mikey come on 4 like 5 mins b4 the show practicing? Coz I think that was him!

No.
That was the baldy guy again.
Tuning the guitars and stuff.
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
April 2nd, 2007 at 03:43pm
Oh. My. God.
MCR were fucking amazing!

I can't speak, I can't feel my ribs, and my brain feels like it's gonna explode, but I would so go see them again tonight if I could.

//EDIT: Did anyone actually get any pictures last night?
[They took my camera away and my phone only has a voice recorder, so I'm so pissed off.]
OrDeadx
Fabulous Killjoy
OrDeadx
April 2nd, 2007 at 03:50pm
^^ Same =D

Voice is totally lost =P
gemma loves MCR !!
Killjoy
gemma loves MCR !!
April 3rd, 2007 at 04:52am
I got sum pics on my fone that was about it there was a girl in front of us and she had her cam and she was getting deadly pics and i thought the band that came on where callled thursday why did the guy say thursday and who are lostalone then whoever they are i like them
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
April 3rd, 2007 at 05:03am
^ thursday were supporting for the UK tour but for the ireland show, an english band calld LostAlone supported.
they were selling LostAlone t-shirts at the merch stand and it said their name on their drumkit.
they were actually really good, i'm glad thursday weren't supporting.

the show was AMAZING. i was there from like 10am and got a pit pass. yay.
i couldn't believe i'd actually gotten one.
the organisation for the queuing on sunday was shit. it's seriously the worst organised queue i've ever waited in, and i waited for longer last year at liverpool.
but the show made up for everything that went wrong that day. it was just indescribable.
i was half way in the pit for most of tbp set but came out before they started revenge cause i was so exhausted i thought i was going to black out.

dunno if any of yous saw me. i was the girl with short blonde hair with pink at the front and was wearing a camo s/c top. and i wrote 'BOB' on my left arm. xD.

this is my kind of review of the day on my blog, if anyone wants to read it [be warned though, it's pretty damn long. i write way too much] :
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=42396631&blogID=248496552&MyToken=2a4ca1b1-2398-4fef-b70c-cd4c1f428983

pictures are uploaded on there. they're not great, but there's quite a lot of them.
i'm going to add a few videos soon as well.
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
April 3rd, 2007 at 05:11am
I agree about the queuing. It was really, really awful.
And, no offence to the organisers, but why the Hell did we have to get signed in if they weren't even opening the bar?

We were talking a group of people who camped out the night before but they forgot their ID, so they weren't allowed in. How shitty is that.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
April 3rd, 2007 at 05:35am
^ that's terrible.
i have a feeling you had to be over 16 or signed in with an adult because of insurance reasons, incase you got hurt during the show.

and kerry, i'm really sorry we never got to meet up on the day!
i couldn't get out of the queue for the pit and i lost all the credit on my phone so i had bother trying to text you about it.
but we just went on without my mum anyways, cause we were able to get some over 18 strangers to sign us in, x].
WTFrank?!
Joining The Black Parade
WTFrank?!
April 3rd, 2007 at 11:45am
i got some pictures and videos, but they arent that good. it looks like we were really far back...the zoom is all messed up lol!! we were over half way like close to the stage, i could see mcr really well though oh and lost alone were great too!!! i wanna go back sooo much!! it was just amazing! my friends put me on their shoulders a lot so i could see mcr really well Very Happy
oh did frankie take off the uniform thing? hmm i dunno....wow it was just so brilliant!! we were only queueing for like an hour and we got pretty close Very Happy

so like theres gonna be a 2nd UK tour right, so chances are theyll be coming back to ireland!!! im totally going lol!! and this time im going closer to the front, i didnt cos my friend was scared of being pulled into a mosh pit...

*sigh* best night of my life kick ass first concert Very Happy

if anyone wants me to give links to my videos i will Very Happy
OrDeadx
Fabulous Killjoy
OrDeadx
April 3rd, 2007 at 01:01pm
Natalie - Damn cool review! ^-^ couldn't have put it any better myself!

Ok time for me to add my 2 cents or whatever. Me and my sis headed out to the venue to sell her ticket. So we went up to one of the nice warner people with the blue stickers and asked them where to go and they said ticket master wasn't open until six and I had to go to find the meet and greet before six so that was out of the question.

We went back down to the entrance and after about 20 mins this guy came up to us and gave us this sob story about how his daughter couldn't get a ticket and all he had was €30. So we gave him the ticket for 30 and he went about 4 metres down the road and sold it for €65. Evil or Very Mad Evil bastard. I felt so bad for the fan that bought it, and these other people asked us if we had a spare ticket and I felt even worse because they were really genuine.

So about 5.30 I was back standing at the entrance and practically terrified and wondering if I was at the right place when Tony from Warner showed up and brought myself and another girl (Leslie) away. So we bypassed all the security checks and queues (and I felt bad again) and stood outside a side entrance of the venue chatting. I think it was about 6.15 when they said we could go in and all the people in the queue started booing us which kinda sucked but likeI suppose it seemed unfair.

They brought us into the hall right next to the stage and told us to line up against the wall. MCR's road crew were walking around and they were really nice but they said we weren't allowed to take pics during the meet and greet. One of them came up to us and said it was because their PR woman(I think) was a right bitch.

And then the band came out. o_O Oh my god.Words can't decribe it. They were all so nice! Gee was first:
Gee: Hi I'm Gerard
Me: H-hi Gerard I'm Ciara.
Gee: Hey Ciara how are you? =)
Me: Great thanks!
Gee: So *starting to sign my revenge booklet* Is that K.I.R.A?
Me: Uhm no it's C.I.R.A. No, wait I mean C.I.A.R.A , sorry!*Yes, I stuttered like an idiot =P ) Omg I can't even spell my own name. *embarrased*
Gee: Hey it's ok! *laughs*
Me: *rambling* You guys are absolutly amazing, seriously. Thanks so much
Gee: Aw you're sweet, thank you! Bye bye!
(I remember that conversation the best because I made in idot of myself)
*Sigh*
Then there was Bob and he was totally cool and making jokes ^_^ He had a teddy bear in his coat and I was like "Your bear is cute"
Bob: Damn right. Yeah mine is so the cutest. It better that the other guys =D
Then Frankie and he looked pale but he was really sweet. And asked how I was and hoped I would enjoy the show.
Then Ray. I was so tempted to touch his fro. SO tempted. But I restrained myself. Mikey is taller than I thought. Or maybe I'm just short. and he had the little elvis quiff that Natalie was saying and it was so adorable. He was joking around too.

Damn I gotta go for a minute I'll finish this later Smile
OrDeadx
Fabulous Killjoy
OrDeadx
April 3rd, 2007 at 01:27pm
So yeah, the Warner guy was allowed to take pictures while all this was happening and no doubt I look like an idiot drooling or something. But seriously wow. It was amazing. They were so nice and down to earth.

So we were allowed go into the venue, the doors had just opened so there was a few people in there. Tony went away and came back with pit passes for Leslie and I so it was great. Wasn't at the front of the pit, I was nearer the back but I had a great view.

It was so great wasn't it?! Nyam
rockonbiiaaatch
Killjoy
rockonbiiaaatch
April 3rd, 2007 at 01:56pm
omg dat concert wat absolutly fucking brilliant
nobody can top dat concert !!!!!!!!
wen lost alone wer on i nearly died in a mosh pit
cuz every1 was goin crazy wen dey wer on
but wen mcr came on i got a huge adreniline rush and i was full
of goose pimples lol it was one of the best days of my life !! i swear it
was great an they played all the songs i wanted from the 'three cheers for sweet revenge' album.
i took a load of pics wit my fone and i recorded nearly all of their songs
on my fone too!! Then after it i bought a hoody and the single form lostalone !!
WTFrank?!
Joining The Black Parade
WTFrank?!
April 3rd, 2007 at 04:10pm
does anyone know the names of the songs lost alone played? they were great... Very Happy

it was so cool when the confetti came down hah and in helena everyone just went crazy Very Happy
rockonbiiaaatch
Killjoy
rockonbiiaaatch
April 3rd, 2007 at 07:04pm
can some1 tel me wat a pit pass is ??
its enbarrising to ask but i duno wat it is lol
wei-rdo
Killjoy
wei-rdo
April 4th, 2007 at 07:39am
i went with my mates that was soooooooo cool but i ain't going 2 oxygen Sad a pit pass is when you get a pass in to the pit
WTFrank?!
Joining The Black Parade
WTFrank?!
April 4th, 2007 at 08:04am
yah id love to go to oxygen! that would be so cool! not old enough grr!

did the pit have barriers around it? because where we were i thought i saw barriors in front of us and then a different section.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
April 4th, 2007 at 08:20am
Ciara...oh jeeze, that sounds SO awesome!
i wish i could have met them. but i'm really happy for all the people who got into the meet and greet Very Happy.
were you not allowed to touch the guys at all? i heard there was no hugging, but i think i'd have wanted to touch the fro. Wink.
WTFrank?!
Joining The Black Parade
WTFrank?!
April 4th, 2007 at 02:32pm
i didnt even know there was gonna be a meet and greet =/
gemma loves MCR !!
Killjoy
gemma loves MCR !!
April 4th, 2007 at 05:09pm
I got into the pit and i was lining up at 5 pm how did that happen lol all these peeps camping outside then i just waltz in a 5 and get into the pit lol it was really amazing best night EVER!!!

cant w8 for oxegen now ahh !!! gonna try get backstage sumhow dunno how yet tho i dunno hmmmm
MyChemicalAbuse
Killjoy
MyChemicalAbuse
April 5th, 2007 at 07:00am
The concert was awsomeClap !!but were the speakers broken?..........gerard normally doesnt sound like a hamster! lost alone were great to,bought their album the next day but their better live!
Eddie
Joining The Black Parade
Eddie
April 5th, 2007 at 02:11pm
rockonbiiaaatch:
can some1 tel me wat a pit pass is ??
its enbarrising to ask but i duno wat it is lol

its a pass so that you can get into the mosh pit, the bit sectioned off at the front.

i got one! (grin)