Don't have an account? Create one!

MCR in Ireland.

AuthorMessage
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
March 28th, 2007 at 03:50pm
^ no cameras has been a request of 'the band' for the whole UK tour, i think.
and yeah, there's gonna be fire and pyrotechnics and apparently if you're anywhere near the front you can really feel it.
mychem1
Killjoy
mychem1
March 28th, 2007 at 03:54pm
if thats the case with cameras well then theres no problem cos most people had cameras at the gigs in england... yeah you can really feel the flames rite down to the back and at the front you will be sweating!! but its so worth it
luscious
Killjoy
luscious
March 29th, 2007 at 04:19pm
The time is nearly upon us. I'm so excited I feel quite sick. I'm getting the train down from Belfast with my sister. This is going to be the best April fools day ever!! We're staying right next door in Bewley's.. Pretty sweet.
OrDeadx
Fabulous Killjoy
OrDeadx
March 30th, 2007 at 11:26am
Omg.

You guys:

www.channel6.ie/shows/nightshift

Scroll down. Look at the 7th name on the list.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
March 30th, 2007 at 01:27pm
^ oh jeeze, you were one of the winners of the channel6 m&g.
i am SO jealous of you!!!!
i entered that. aw man, i wish i could be going to the meet and greet,
have an AMAZING TIME! and you have to come back on here on monday and tell us everything that happened when you met them.
i'm still jealous of you ¬.¬ xD, but congratulations on winning Very Happy.
OrDeadx
Fabulous Killjoy
OrDeadx
March 30th, 2007 at 01:58pm
Thanks! Aw if I could bring you all with me I would Sad But you're not even allowed one person in with you. I'll tell you all about it! I promise!!
OrDeadx
Fabulous Killjoy
OrDeadx
March 30th, 2007 at 01:59pm
Btw, do you know anyone who needs a concert ticket? My sister can't go anymore so we're selling hers at face value if you know someone who wants it Smile
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
March 30th, 2007 at 02:11pm
OrDeadx:
Btw, do you know anyone who needs a concert ticket? My sister can't go anymore so we're selling hers at face value if you know someone who wants it Smile

I'm gonna do the same.
There's a few people I know who have to sell their ticket coz they can't make it anymore...
=/
OrDeadx
Fabulous Killjoy
OrDeadx
March 30th, 2007 at 02:21pm
Fuck I'm terrified. =|
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
March 30th, 2007 at 02:35pm
i'm really scared something'll go wrong xD.
but if i was meeting them i'd probably be really nervous. but it'll be the best time of your life!!
and do you think they'll really take the age restrcitions/id thing seriously?
oh and my mum might be looking for a ticket cause it'd mean i'd definitely get in for sure [cause she's over 18, obviously, duh me xD] and she's kinda taken a liking to mcr, so, yeah, i'll ask her and maybe see if she wants to buy your ticket from you kerry, if that's okay.
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
March 30th, 2007 at 03:47pm
Mrs.Halloween:
i'm really scared something'll go wrong xD.
but if i was meeting them i'd probably be really nervous. but it'll be the best time of your life!!
and do you think they'll really take the age restrcitions/id thing seriously?
oh and my mum might be looking for a ticket cause it'd mean i'd definitely get in for sure [cause she's over 18, obviously, duh me xD] and she's kinda taken a liking to mcr, so, yeah, i'll ask her and maybe see if she wants to buy your ticket from you kerry, if that's okay.

Age restrictions, probably not.
ID, not really because of the number of people who are gonna be there.
I'm sure my mother wouldn't mind about the ticket =]
(I'll email you my number just in case =])
OrDeadx
Fabulous Killjoy
OrDeadx
March 30th, 2007 at 04:08pm
Hey guys just thought I'd drop in and say goodbye cos I'm off to Dublin tomorrow morning and I won't get a chance to come back on here! I hope you all have a great time! If I see anyone with INO on their hands i'll say hi! Talk to you all monday!!

Bye x
AngelFromMyNightmare
Thinking Happy Thoughts
AngelFromMyNightmare
March 30th, 2007 at 04:37pm
omg! It's so close! OrDeadx you probably won't have read this but all I have to say is congrats on winning! I didn't know there was any meet&greet on at all! oh, I REALLY can't wait! We're gonna have some great craic up there!
My way home.....
Killjoy
My way home.....
March 30th, 2007 at 06:18pm
Mrs.Halloween:
lol. i am screwed. haha.
i think the furthest south i've been is sligo. hah.
anywhos, i'm coming from derry/londonderry area, and hopefully my cousin's going to drive me and my sister and my best friend down pretty early in the morning. and then i'm meeting up with kem (from INO: she came from ireland to the liverpool show, the same as me, and we kind of struck up a friendship) and kem and her friends are going to be queuing from like 6 in the morning apparently, so once we get down to dublin, i think we're going to queue with them. ah, the queuing, how i loved spending 8 hours sitting in the freezing cold. =p.

haha. i'm pretty worried we'll get lost and won't know where to go actually. that's why i wish someone on here knew their way around the rds so they could give me some tips.

Hey im going to the concert to =D ...My mam is from Derry =]] lol double SNAP!
My way home.....
Killjoy
My way home.....
March 30th, 2007 at 06:18pm
its like 1 day and 1 hour Very Happy
My way home.....
Killjoy
My way home.....
March 30th, 2007 at 06:33pm
oh yeah just read all the pages.....Thursday are supporting them and yes muse are supporting them aswell and rise against...Rise against are on the frist leg (america) of the tour,Then Thursday 2nd (european) leg of the tour and Finaly MUSE 3rd (US and Canadan) leg of the tour...its all on wikipedia =]] god i lov that site haha...oh and it also tells you the songs there playing....All the black parade start>finish no stop then blood is played over the speakers durning the intemission and then they come back on dreesed like the used to and play 8 songs of three cheers Very Happy
There see that page enjoy
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Black_Parade_World_Tour
gemma loves MCR !!
Killjoy
gemma loves MCR !!
March 31st, 2007 at 04:41am
AAAAAHHHHH !!!! CANT WAIT
kinney.
Bulletproof Heart
kinney.
March 31st, 2007 at 04:43am
THE CONCERT IS TOMORROW!

Shocked
Keep The Faith__x
Joining The Black Parade
Keep The Faith__x
March 31st, 2007 at 05:18am
ITS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

i am so terrified it's going to be an april fool's joke...
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
March 31st, 2007 at 07:28am
frank is sick.
Sad.
holy shit, this is BAD.
he had to stop playing half way through last night's wembley show because he's ill.
what if he can't play tomorrow night!?
there's rumours he's been sent home, but i'm not sure if he's just resting or he's actually gone back to america. i shouldn't think he would have.
but still.
nooooooooooo.
>.<
he HAS to play! it won't be the same without him...