WTFrank?!
Joining The Black Parade
WTFrank?!
January 14th, 2007 at 05:27pm
rockonbiiaaatch:
hey i think i know who the supporting band are
deyr called Rise Against because it says it on MCR's myspace homepage
have a look at it cuz i tink dat im rite Very Happy

i thought it was thursday for like the ireland and uk dates...i dunno...and my ticket cost around €40...its sold out now though isnt it?
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
January 14th, 2007 at 05:38pm
i thought it was. well, i think it is. when you go onto certain sites for buying tickets for the UK tour, it says something like 'search for tickets here' so maybe that directs you to some place where there are a few tickets left, or to ebay or something like that.
i would have thought they would all be sold our for ireland by now though.
WTFrank?!
Joining The Black Parade
WTFrank?!
January 15th, 2007 at 02:11pm
yeah. well my friend said that a few days after the tickets went on sale she was listening to the radio. and this dude asked about getting tickets to mcr...and the radio guy said they were all sold out. and i looked on ticketmaster to see could i get anymore *out of boredom* and there were none left. so yeah it must be off ebay and places like that. it would be really cool if they added another date at the end of the tour Very Happy
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
January 15th, 2007 at 02:43pm
Hobo Skittle:
omgawsh ............ i just heard that you're not allowed bring any recording equipment
[[cameras, etc.]] into the rds!!!!

Cry
Apparently, they're not that strict. My guitar teacher saw Maiden and Metallica as well there last year and he took a shitload of pictures and they never ID'd anyone or checked bags or anything... Who knows....
kinney.
Bulletproof Heart
kinney.
January 15th, 2007 at 02:45pm
i hope so ........ i want to have picyure proof of the best day of my life[/font]
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
January 15th, 2007 at 02:54pm
Me too.
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
January 16th, 2007 at 09:56am
^^ i hope that shizz about them being relaxed with ID and camera's is true.
cause my mum was talking to some dude who works at a ticketmaster desk in town, and he said the rds are really strict with ID.
=(. this damn stuff worries me.
rockonbiiaaatch
Killjoy
rockonbiiaaatch
January 16th, 2007 at 05:35pm
no but look at myspace and you will see it saying mcr wit guests or wateva rise against av a look at it (^_^)
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
January 17th, 2007 at 10:34am
^^ [i just took a look at their myspace]: it says that rise against are the special guests because the only tour dates they have on their page are the ones they are going in america. if you look at all of the places corresponding to the dates, it says places like 'detroit, philidelphia...' and so on, these places are all in america.
they don't have the dates up for the uk yet. they will most probably put them up nearer the time of the tour. but thursday are supporting for the UK tour, at least if not in ireland (even though it hasn't been confirmed for dublin yet, i still think it'll be thursday supporting here too).
rockonbiiaaatch
Killjoy
rockonbiiaaatch
January 18th, 2007 at 11:46am
oh ok soz
how did you find out it was thursday anyway ??
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
January 19th, 2007 at 02:18am
np. =].
in kerrang magazine, a few issue's back, it said on the tour section that thursday would be supporting for the uk tour.
the dublin date wasn't put into the kerrang, since technically it isn't part of the UK, so no one knows for definite who'll be supporting over here, but i'm assuming it's going to be thursday. cause it's just one more date and we're practically beside england, so.
rockonbiiaaatch
Killjoy
rockonbiiaaatch
January 19th, 2007 at 01:51pm
ye i suppose
i don really care at dis stage of who is supposrtin lol cuz i don even no Thursay anyway Very Happy so who ever it is it won make much of a difference to me
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
January 19th, 2007 at 03:48pm
haha.
if you've ever watched their dvd, Life On The Murder Scene, a guy called geoff rickly (unsure of how to spell his name), he's the lead singer of Thursday [they're an american band, i think they're american anyways] and in the dvd, it shows him singing with gerard at a show and i think he also helped gerard and the band to produce their first album.
rockonbiiaaatch
Killjoy
rockonbiiaaatch
January 21st, 2007 at 12:11pm
No i havent watched their dvdSmile i think i will buy it though to see whta Thursday are like !!
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
January 21st, 2007 at 12:17pm
^ aw man, you should so get that dvd. it's amazing. i watch it religiously. i'm going off topic now so i'm going to stop.
rockonbiiaaatch
Killjoy
rockonbiiaaatch
January 23rd, 2007 at 03:02pm
ye i tink i wil Smile lol
Kid__
Always Born a Crime
Kid__
January 24th, 2007 at 03:59pm
Thursday are from NJ, like MCR. And they (and Pencey Prep) all practised in the same place and hung out together a lot, coz they were all on Eyeball Records.
Well, I think so anyway.
LOTMS totally rocks, by the way.
[/end spam]
Mrs.Halloween
Salute You in Your Grave
Mrs.Halloween
January 25th, 2007 at 01:44pm
it's just over two months now.
eeeeeee.
rockonbiiaaatch
Killjoy
rockonbiiaaatch
January 26th, 2007 at 11:36am
i no i cant wait im thinking about it every day woooooo !!
WTFrank?!
Joining The Black Parade
WTFrank?!
January 26th, 2007 at 01:10pm
hehe me too!!!!!!