Don't have an account? Create one!

Suggestions

AuthorMessage
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
February 20th, 2008 at 10:26pm
stella artois.:
May be completely useless, but make the INO Secrets thread sticky?

Stickies are for topics that are extremely relevant to the entire board. Unfortunately the Secrets don't fall into that category. I'd suggest bookmarking the thread.
alaska 5000
Tragic With a Capital T
alaska 5000
February 21st, 2008 at 01:55pm
Lovesick Melody.:

Okay, new suggestion.

What about, in your siggy, if you use things like [color=] etc. That they don't count in the overall, like max number of characters....
Because sometimes people want to do cool colours that fade into eachother, but can't because it takes up too much room.

Or am I stupid and this is already in place Shifty2

Edit - And maybe a box beside the siggy saying how many characters you have left....?
it's a max of 1000 characters with BBcode and like, 250 without...
...just saying, guise~
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
February 21st, 2008 at 11:14pm
rachel; vain bitch:
it's a max of 1000 characters with BBcode and like, 250 without...
...just saying, guise~

Yes, I know that, but I hate not knowing how many characters I have left.
fire at will.
Damned After All
fire at will.
February 22nd, 2008 at 03:47pm
I agree with Lovesick Melody.
Can we have a box showing how many characters we have left on our signatures??

And perhaps a 'Preview' button for our profiles??
alaska 5000
Tragic With a Capital T
alaska 5000
February 23rd, 2008 at 07:28am
Lovesick Melody.:

Yes, I know that, but I hate not knowing how many characters I have left.
I wasn't picking at that point~
It would be handy though - but what about saying if you've gone over the limit, how many characters over you've gone.
like, pasting from tektek, I had a huge mess to sort yesterday.

I agree with Jenni about the preview for profiles.
It's annoying just having to have your editing page in one window and your profile in another and switching between them :\
never coming home.
Bleeding on the Floor
never coming home.
February 28th, 2008 at 08:37am
Posted by xandreaxnicholex:
There should be a bio for Matt, not just the current members.
Without him, there might not have been "Bullets" or "Three Cheers."

Even though he's not with Gerard, Ray, Mikey, and Frank anymore, he should still have a bio up.

It's not like he wasn't as significant as Bob is now.

And... It would make me smile. ^_^

Well she was told to put it in here so I'm gonna put it in here and agree with her. Matt really does deserve a bio. He's just as much a part of the band.
Thank you! =D
Jeffree Star
Motor Baby
Jeffree Star
February 28th, 2008 at 02:03pm
I think we should't have our sent messages saved and we could be able to delete them for security or personal reasons.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
February 28th, 2008 at 11:20pm
Mending The Unbroken:
Posted by xandreaxnicholex:
There should be a bio for Matt, not just the current members.
Without him, there might not have been "Bullets" or "Three Cheers."

Even though he's not with Gerard, Ray, Mikey, and Frank anymore, he should still have a bio up.

It's not like he wasn't as significant as Bob is now.

And... It would make me smile. ^_^

Well she was told to put it in here so I'm gonna put it in here and agree with her. Matt really does deserve a bio. He's just as much a part of the band.
Thank you! =D

Matt is not a current member and has not been for some time. You are welcome to start a website for him but unfortunately this site is mainly dedicated to the current and currently contributing members of MCR.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
February 28th, 2008 at 11:22pm
Jeffree Star:
I think we should't have our sent messages saved and we could be able to delete them for security or personal reasons.

I might have missed something so I'm sorry if so. But I don't think you can actually read the messages stored in the sent folder.

if you are concerned about your parents finding and reading your messages, although we like having you, you probably should not be on this site, and I am sure you know that. D:
never coming home.
Bleeding on the Floor
never coming home.
March 15th, 2008 at 06:28pm
I think that we should have a questions thread in the 'Other Artists' thread. That way if somebody had a question about a band other than MCR they could ask it there.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
March 15th, 2008 at 07:10pm
Sure, why not. I mean I don't think its necessary but 90% of the threads aren't. XDD
Alexface.
Salute You in Your Grave
Alexface.
March 15th, 2008 at 07:12pm
Do you think we could have like a confirmation message for when you want to delete your signature, with the red button? Cos last time i was editing my signature, i accidentally hit Delete instead of Save, and it was all gone by the time i had a chance to do anything. So I had to start all over again. Could we have like a window that comes up saying "Are you sure you want to delete your current signature?" or something? Thanks =]
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
March 15th, 2008 at 07:31pm
I think you posdted that in another thread already. We look at all the new posts in here. Dujo does the main editing of the site's interactive content; it's a good idea; you should just drop him a PM.
never coming home.
Bleeding on the Floor
never coming home.
March 15th, 2008 at 09:18pm
daniel hunter:
Sure, why not. I mean I don't think its necessary but 90% of the threads aren't. XDD

Okay, Thanks! Very Happy
Alexface.
Salute You in Your Grave
Alexface.
March 16th, 2008 at 07:48am
daniel hunter:
I think you posdted that in another thread already. We look at all the new posts in here. Dujo does the main editing of the site's interactive content; it's a good idea; you should just drop him a PM.

sorry, i did, but i realised thiswould have been a better thread to post it in =] i will do, thanks
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
March 26th, 2008 at 06:23pm
LoveIsTheMovement:
I think that we should have a questions thread in the 'Other Artists' thread. That way if somebody had a question about a band other than MCR they could ask it there.
They could just ask the question in the artists
thread.
thank fsm.
In The Murder Scene
thank fsm.
March 27th, 2008 at 10:01am
Exactly. Thank you.
misa misa.
Shotgun Sinner
misa misa.
March 28th, 2008 at 09:20pm
i was wondering if we needed a new sticky thread for rules and suggestion in the poetry board.
i know we used to have one.
some new users seem to be getting confused as to where they are meant to post their poems etc.
also it might be useful if we could make a thread for helpful hints and writing suggestions. just about writing techniques and tools and such, to explain ideas and help some of our authors further develop their work. like their is in the stories board but for poetry.

i know we used to have threads for this, but i think they may have been archived or something. i was thinking it may be helpful to re-instate them.
what do you think?
Mr.Armstrong
Awake and Unafraid
Mr.Armstrong
March 28th, 2008 at 11:53pm
nadiya hale.:
i was wondering if we needed a new sticky thread for rules and suggestion in the poetry board.
some new users seem to be getting confused as to where they are meant to post their poems etc.
also it might be useful if we could make a thread for helpful hints and writing suggestions. just about writing techniques and tools and such, to explain ideas and help some of our authors further develop their work. like their is in the stories board but for poetry.

i know we used to have threads for this, but i think they may have been archived or something. i was thinking it may be helpful to re-instate them.
what do you think?
well the rules are posted on each forum
at the top,so i doubt there should be any rules for the poetry section.
new users should ask there questions in the Question thread on the n00b section. incase there having problems
with anything. And im pretty sure its easy to see the
poetry section of INO. Wink
but its understandable what your saying
Lovesick Melody.
Bulletproof Heart
Lovesick Melody.
March 29th, 2008 at 12:35am
nadiya hale.:

what do you think?

I agree.

Because recently someone posted in the "POETRY CHALLENGE ENTRIES" when it cleary said in the caption thing under the title "do not comment poems on this thread."

I think that having a sticky for the rules is a great idea. :]